gg4

jm420

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sitting here thinking I should get up and go visit my garden and check on my bubble bomb seedlings and my kushy kush ladies, I realize I've stumbled upon some very elite growers

and realize looking at those 49 & 75 day pics I need to upgrade my game. Inspiring stuff gents.

• 1 month later...

My current GG4 (not my best work) is beginning to swell.  She may have been accidentally bred by my Apollo 13 F4 male.  It seems the fans in my tent may have inadvertently spread the love ;-)~

5906519aee718_GG46wks.thumb.JPG.e370e4ae13c1cb76796c4b9d20d2cd8e.JPG 

Has anyone scoped out GG4's DNA profile as found in the Phylos Galaxy today?  Any thoughts?

http://galaxy.phylosbioscience.com/variety/PGT-13045/vocativ/gorilla-glue-4

There have been more than a few samples submitted to the database now ...

1 minute ago, Limos said:

Don't look like bad work lol @TheMan13

I guess it takes some kind of skill to be both deficient and burnt all at once ;-)~  It's all about making it to harvest in the end :smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

• 4 weeks later...

What so y'all think of running the glue untopped..vegged. from clone to around 24 in..tall in 3 to 5 gallon pots...I've got 15 nice clones going..need some help...lol..

Just now, Usstoner said:

What so y'all think of running the glue untopped..vegged. from clone to around 24 in..tall in 3 to 5 gallon pots...I've got 15 nice clones going..need some help...lol..

9 minutes ago, Usstoner said:

I did that last year in 2.5 gallon pots of coco to fill in some unused floor space in my tent.  Smaller buds with smaller plants, but it was a worthwhile venture ;-)~

Small GG4s at 6 weeks:

picture.php?albumid=39942&pictureid=1591

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i got 2 more weeks on the glue...a long 2 weeks...lol..maybe after this run I'll do some upgrades..for the new year...im a pretty basic ghetto grower...lol..

20180101_111423.thumb.jpg.702d447df8a7dd2889cf3d82e4fc3994.jpg20171231_133212.thumb.jpg.9d8db99b480416cc27442b2171a72c54.jpg

Guest Stardust

Just read this thread for the first time.  Looks like I am late to the discussion but I have the same problem as many others have had, 4 cuts of supposed gg4 from different sources and all 4 definitely were not....one cut was ok smoke but it wasn't gg4.  I just got some GB bx4 from gig in an attempt to get something close.  I tried it twice in Cali and both times it was not gg4, it didn't even ring my bell.  Hunting this stone has been like a quest for the Holy Grail!

Hey Joe and/or Dan, if you are still in the giving mood, a cut of the real gg4 would be the best late christmas present I could imagine!

im glade i got my cut of GG4 ,before  it won amything or i might not have the real cut either [naw  mine camt from legit sorse]

t

THANKS u know who ou r.:D

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2017 at 4:17 PM, TheMan13 said:

My current GG4 (not my best work) is beginning to swell.  She may have been accidentally bred by my Apollo 13 F4 male.  It seems the fans in my tent may have inadvertently spread the love ;-)~

5906519aee718_GG46wks.thumb.JPG.e370e4ae13c1cb76796c4b9d20d2cd8e.JPG 

Has anyone scoped out GG4's DNA profile as found in the Phylos Galaxy today?  Any thoughts?

http://galaxy.phylosbioscience.com/variety/PGT-13045/vocativ/gorilla-glue-4

There have been more than a few samples submitted to the database now ...

Hey bro you get any seeds from that accidental pregnation...could end up a pretty cross..

Hey @Coastal I didn't want to clog aspens thread...but was gonna get your thoughts on my gg4.. she still looks bushy I'm thinking I need to deleaf again cut some more buds off that will be junk as you can see the middle is thick..i like to be able to see through the plant..tjis pic was taken at around 21 days. There in 5 gallon pots and about 5ft.tall .and yea I messed up again...no trellis gonna be a lot of tieing up lol.. I've been so buisy and I vegged these way to long!.

20180603_133308.thumb.jpg.006c5055bfda3054a3de0a2274f75744.jpg

3 hours ago, Usstoner said:

Hey bro you get any seeds from that accidental pregnation...could end up a pretty cross..

Yes, but very few.  I believe I passed some to @Limos last year, but not sure if he ran them.

@Usstoner I usually just leave 3-6 bigger fans on any branch with a stem like a pencil diameter or so, and only 2-3 on smaller stuff right at the crown. I also try to leave mostly outward facing leaves and generally try to take any that grow pointing in to the plant or shading other branches.

you are a bit late on removing bud sites, but it makes it really easy, basically if it isn’t kind of a bud now it def never will be, get it light or get it gone is my general game plan. The plant will open up a bit as it matures and gets heavy, but still I only keep about as much bud downneach branch as stays tight to the branch... I take all the branches off branches I can.

BB47AEFF-965B-4B2C-B265-30FF377948CE.jpeg

4A2C27ED-2EA8-4F3C-AB38-61D0D36E6B1C.jpeg

D116DA70-A421-4ADB-87D8-F44B59C9779B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Here we are at day 42 wish I hadn't vegged so long...but it's to late now lol. There doing pretty good got my temps down some...

20180621_155355.thumb.jpg.afb03179c719b78dca6a6f0e62411120.jpg

Archived