Zoot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And it just keeps getting better, the last 2 have been confirmed. I now have 7 females out of the 10 sprouts that came up. I will transplant into their new shoes give them some time to adjust and off to flower they go. Should be smoking on this by Vday. 

Guest knucklehead bob

I popped a couple of these a while back also , they are both females . One of them just refused to grow with the other and never made it over 1 foot tall the other is performing very well & has been flipped for a couple weeks now . There's something wrong with my cameras ability to load images to my computer , I will try to get a couple pics later . 

EDIT: My mistake , mine are N.BC Skunk X UFS18 🤪

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good @zoot!  I hope you find a skunky stinker!  I mainly found eucalyptus, garlic, and marjoram.

With 23 or so going in the community now, it will be fun seeing what the F2s bring!

Archived