SATIVA BREATHER FUNDRAISER

dragboatjeffy

Sativa Breather Fundraiser

These will start dropping Friday September 14th at 6pm EDT.

And there will be several more drops over the next several weeks

Hello this is Dragboat

I am a part of a private group of Cannabis Connoisseur’s that range from a part time pollen chucker like myself, to some professional breeders. But you will see we have quite a range of great genetics.

We are a group of peeps that share our genetics and make seeds to share in our Community.

One of our Great friends/ members has ran into some very tough times over the last year.

So the members of our Community have dug into their vaults and we will be selling some of their

Creations to raise some money to get our friend back on track. 100% of all donations will go to S.B.

Greatlakes Genetics cannot guarantee these seeds, however I do not expect there will be any issues.

These packs are also priced below market value.

And I will be adding in a Bad Dawg Freebie/ tester with every pack or group of packs (some bins will have more than 1 pack). These freebies have been tested or are currently in testing now.

And they are Crosses I made using 3 Headed Dragon (Bodhis Dragonsblood F1 x Triangle Kush) and

Apollo 13 F4 from Mota Rebel.

We ask that if you buy a pack you send payment out ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help with our project!!!

From our Cannabis Community to yours.

ALL BIN IN THIS GROUP ARE $70.00 US DOLLARS EACH

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #1

15 seeds …. Oregon Lemons x Code blue
15 seeds … Golden Ticket x Code blue
Bonus tester pack
11 seeds … Swazi (Bodhi cut) x Aruba (Bodhi cut) Bad Dawg genetics

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #2

15 seeds …. Oregon Lemons x Code blue
Bonus tester pack
11 seeds … Swazi (Bodhi cut) x Aruba (Bodhi cut) Bad Dawg genetics

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #3

15 seeds …. SkyWheezer x Code blue
Bonus tester pack
12 seeds … Vally Ghash x 3 Headed Dragon. Bad Dawg genetics

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #4

15 seeds …. Buckeye Purple x Code blue
15 seeds … Trinity Blowfish x Code blue
Bonus tester pack
11 seeds … Star Dawg x 3 Headed Dragon. Bad Dawg genetics

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #5

15 seeds … OG 18 x Code blue
Bonus tester pack

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #6

15 seeds …. Skywheezer x Code blue
Bonus tester pack
11 seeds … Vally Ghash x 3 Headed Dragon. Bad Dawg genetics

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #7

Bonus tester pack
12 seeds … Star Dawg x 3 Headed Dragon. Bad Dawg genetics

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #8

15 seeds …. OG 18 x Code blue
Bonus tester pack
11 seeds … Swazi (Bodhi cut) x Aruba (Bodhi cut). Bad Dawg genetics

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #9

Bonus tester pack

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #10

Bonus tester pack

Sativa Breather Fundraiser #11

12 seeds …. Rotten Milk (Blackwater x Milkshake) Baked genetics
Bonus tester pack

©2018 GREAT LAKES GENETICS | GLG PO BOX 514 CLIO MI 48420

Web Version
Web Version  
Preferences
Preferences  
Forward
Forward  
Unsubscribe
Unsubscribe  

Sativa Breather Fundraiser Round 2

This drop starts on Thursday September 20th at 6PM EDT.

Hello this is Dragboat

I am a part of a private group of Cannabis Connoisseur’s that range from a part time pollen chucker like myself, to some professional breeders. But you will see we have quite a range of great genetics.

We are a group of peeps that share our genetics and make seeds to share in our Community.

One of our Great friends/ members has ran into some very tough times over the last year.

So the members of our Community have dug into their vaults and we will be selling some of their

Creations to raise some money to get our friend back on track. 100% of all donations will go to S.B.

Greatlakes Genetics cannot guarantee these seeds, however I do not expect there will be any issues.

These packs are also priced below market value.

And I will be adding in a Bad Dawg Freebie/ tester with every pack or group of packs (some bins will have more than 1 pack). These freebies have been tested or are currently in testing now.

And they are Crosses I made using 3 Headed Dragon (Bodhis Dragonsblood F1 x Triangle Kush) and

Apollo 13 F4 from Mota Rebel.

We ask that if you buy a pack you send payment out ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help with our project!!!

From our Cannabis Community to yours.

All bins in this group are 80 US dollars,

except for Bin #12 it is 150 US Dollars

Bin #12

12 seeds …. Bluniverse (blue Mango x Ms. Universe) Original breeder pack. Dynasty seeds
15 seeds … Grape Candy. Original breeder pack. Seeds of Compassion.
Bonus tester pack

Bin #13

11+ seeds …. Manipuri
Manipuri is also from the Real Seed Company, and donated by Cosmic. A surprisingly strong 'sativa' from the traditional ganja growing region of Imphal Valley, Manipur. Rare and little known in the West.
11 seeds … Zero Dark 30 x LA Confidential
Note from Dragboat. I have grown and breed with Zero Dark 30 and found some great CBD med’s and a LA confidential pheno. Thumbs up to SYM,the maker of ZD30.
Bonus tester pack

Bin #14

11+ seeds …. Kumaoni
Kumaoni is from The Real Seed Company. It is a Himalayan landrace donated by Cosmic. Recommended to collectors seeking a rare and fully authentic Himalayan landrace and to those who value Himalayan charas with a characterful uplifting high.
Note from Dragboat. I have grown and breed with Zero Dark 30 and found some great CBD med’s and a LA confidential pheno. Thumbs up to SYM, the maker of ZD30.
Bonus tester pack

Bin #15

12 seeds …. Loompas Head Band x I-95
Note from Dragboat. I have grown and breed with Zero Dark 30 and found some great CBD med’s and a LA confidential pheno. Thumbs up to SYM, the maker of ZD30.
Bonus tester pack

Bin #16

12 seeds … AJ’s Sour D x I95
Bonus tester pack

Bin #17

5 seeds …. Chem 91 x I-95
13 seeds … Head Banger x OG Squared
Bonus tester pack

Bin #18

5 seeds …. Chem D x I-95
13 seeds … Head Banger x OG Squared
Bonus tester pack

Bin #19

13 seeds …. Purple AK47 x Ghash
Bonus tester pack

Bin #20

13 seeds …. Chem 91 SKVA x Dosidos/Starfighter
14 seeds … Triangle Kush x OG 2
Bonus tester pack

Bin #21

13 seeds …. Turkish HP x Dosidos/Starfighter
Note from Dragboat. I have grown and breed with Zero Dark 30 and found some great CBD med’s and a LA confidential pheno. Thumbs up to SYM, the maker of ZD30
Bonus tester pack

Bin #22

14 seeds …. Club 69 OG x Dosidos/Starfighter
10 seeds … Obama Kush X OG 2
Bonus tester pack
10 seeds … GG4 x Long Bottom Leaf. Tested Great. Bad Dawg genetics

Bin #23

12 seeds …. Corey x Dosidos/Starfighter

Bonus tester pack

Bin #24

14 seeds …. Head Banger 5 x Dosidos/Starfighter
Bonus tester pack

Watch the newsletter, many more Bins coming from great folks like

Jaws, Bodhi, Kinetic , Comacus, BombBudPuffa , Farmer Joe 420

Monkey420, Tomba, Slick Rick, Cannavore (Nspecta), Catfish Billy,

and a few others.
Thanks to all who participate.

Web Version
Web Version  
Preferences
Preferences  
Forward
Forward  
Unsubscribe
Unsubscribe  

• 3 weeks later...

SativaBreather Fundraiser

Round 3

This drop starts on Wednesday October 10th at 6PM EDT.

All bins in this group are Priced in US dollars.

There are 8 bins with 4 packs per bin

Bin's #25 - #32 are listed below.

$150 US Dollars for 4 packs

8th Ave. Genetics AKA Comacus

Purple Mayhem Series: A magenta, purple, frosty Gooey Breeder male was used in all these crosses. This male has been bringing both color and potency.

1 -Pack - Purple Snowdawg – Snowdawg 2-Alpachronic x Purple Mayhem-Gooey Breeder – 10 seeds

The female Snowdawg in this cross was covered in resin. Expect to see extremely frosty purple buds in this cross.

1- Packs - Classic Mayhem – G13/NL1-Classic x Purple Mayhem-Gooey Breeder – 12 seeds

Classic’s Old School G13/NL1 meets Purple Mayhem in this cross. This one is destined to be a “Classic”!

1- Packs - Nocturnal Mayhem – Purple Nocturnal F2-Sanctuary Gardens x Purple Mayhem-Gooey Breeder -12 seeds

Grow reports on this one have been outstanding. High Potency and Purple are not always words you see together but this strain has both. A quote from one of the testers; "The Potent Power of Nocturnal Mayhem is not for the faint hearted. It is the strongest weed I have grown since I started in 2013." Don’t miss out on a chance to add a pack of these to your collection.

1- Packs - Absolut Mayhem - Absolut Dawg-Comacus x Purple Mayhem-Gooey Breeder – 12 seeds

This strain started by crossing Sym’s Absolut ( Jojo's Grape Stomper x Straydawg) to Star Dawg. The Absolut female used in the cross was Absolut-ly covered in resin. The Absolut Dawg was then crossed to the Purple Mayhem male. Grab a pack of these while you can!

Purple Mayhem Series

There are 2 bins with 3 packs per bin

Bin's #33 - #34 are listed below.

$110 US Dollars for 3 packs

8th Ave. Genetics AKA Comacus

Purple Mayhem Series: A magenta, purple, frosty Gooey Breeder male was used in all these crosses. This male has been bringing both color and potency.
1- Packs - Classic Mayhem – G13/NL1-Classic x Purple Mayhem-Gooey Breeder – 12 seeds
Classic’s Old School G13/NL1 meets Purple Mayhem in this cross. This one is destined to be a “Classic”!
1- Packs - Nocturnal Mayhem – Purple Nocturnal F2-Sanctuary Gardens x Purple Mayhem-Gooey Breeder -12 seeds
Grow reports on this one have been outstanding. High Potency and Purple are not always words you see together but this strain has both. A quote from one of the testers; "The Potent Power of Nocturnal Mayhem is not for the faint hearted. It is the strongest weed I have grown since I started in 2013." Don’t miss out on a chance to add a pack of these to your collection.

1- Packs - Absolut Mayhem - Absolut Dawg-Comacus x Purple Mayhem-Gooey Breeder – 12 seeds
This strain started by crossing Sym’s Absolut ( Jojo's Grape Stomper x Straydawg) to Star Dawg. The Absolut female used in the cross was Absolut-ly covered in resin. The Absolut Dawg was then crossed to the Purple Mayhem male. Grab a pack of these while you can!

Bomb Bud Puffa bins

There are 5 bins with 4 packs in each bin.

Bins #35 - #39 are listed below.

Bomb Bud Puffa bins
1 Pack of 10+ seeds (Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine) F3
DNAs' Purple Wreck x Dutch Passions Blue Moonshine. 8-10 week flower time. Solid fruity purple and green buds. May need support later in flower.
1 Pack of 10+ seeds – Pre 98 S1 x Deep Chunk and Monkey Balls (2 males were used).
8-9 week flower time. Used males from both DC and Monkey Balls before I found out they weren’t both DC. Turned out to be a very nice cross. Coffee, garlic berries is what the majority of these smell and tasted like. Short, fast flowering,slow vegging indicas.
1 Pack of 10+ seeds- The White S1 x (Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine)
The mother is a solid 9 week plant that stinks up my room no matter what. Straight body odor and underarm with hints of fuel. Used a nice purple and green male on her.
1 Pack of 10+ seeds - Verdant Greens Pre98 Bubba BX
Verdant Greens pre98 bubba s1 x (pre98 bubba s1 x Deep Chunk/Monkey Balls). Expect...well...Bubbas lol...in Reg form.

Cannavore and Bomb Bud Puffa bins

Bin #40

1 Pack of 10 seeds -Giesel (Bodhi cut) x Dawgs Waltz F4. Cannavore

1 pack of 10 seeds -Love Triangle (thrax cut) x Dawgs Waltz F4 Cannavore

1 Pack of 10+ seeds -The White S1 x (Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine). Bomb Bud Puffa
The mother is a solid 9 week plant that stinks up my room no matter what. Straight body odor and underarm with hints of fuel. Used a nice purple and green male on her.

Verdant Greens pre98 bubba s1 x (pre98 bubba s1 x Deep Chunk/Monkey Balls). Expect...well...Bubbas lol...in Reg form. Bomb Bud Puffa

Bin #41

1 Pack of 10 seeds -Giesel (Bodhi cut) x Dawgs Waltz F4. Cannavore

1 pack of 10 seeds -Love Triangle (thrax cut) x Dawgs Waltz F4. Cannavore

1 Pack – Arctic Fallout (jbthesampleking cut) x Dawgs Waltz F4. Cannavore

Verdant Greens pre98 bubba s1 x (pre98 bubba s1 x Deep Chunk/Monkey Balls). Expect...well...Bubbas lol...in Reg form. Bomb Bud Puffa

Jaws gear and more

Bin 42

Jaws gear and more
$170 US Dollars for 4 packs and
1 XL Jaws Charcoal Tee shirt
1 Pack of 12 seeds - Keebler’s Pie F1 – (Keebler’s DIN #5 x Banana Pie F1). JAWS original pack
1 Pack of 12 seeds - Raspberry Cookies OGEE F1 – (Rasberry Cookies x Fruity Pebble OG F2). JAWS original pack
1 Pack of 13 seeds – Headbanger x Bulldawg
1 Pack of 10 seeds – Skunk VA x Ghash

Bin #43

Jaws gear and more
$180 US Dollars for 4 packs and

1 Large JawsCharcoal Tee shirt
1 Pack of 12 seeds - Trainwreck BCI – Trainwreck cut x Trainwreck OGEE F1. JAWS original pack.

1 Pack of 12 seeds - Alice Kush F1 – Purple Alice F1 x Banana Kush IBL. JAWS original pack.

1 Pack of 12 seeds - Twisted Demon Kush F1 – Green Demon F1 x Banana Kush IBL. JAWS original pack.

1 Pack of 13 seeds – Headbanger x Bulldawg

Sativabreather Seeds Bins

There are 3 bins with 4 packs per bin

Bin's #44 - #46 are listed below.

Sativabreather Seeds

Sativabreather is bringing to you some treasures to add to the collection. He has been working two of Oldtimer’s classic lines ESB Haze and Lot 5, and has been finding some real gems. While he continues to work several of the lines, he wanted to make some of these available to the community so you could also experience these special genetics. For those of you not familiar with Oldtimer here is a little info.

Most of the young peeps may not even know who Oldtimer is but all the old heads will. Oldtimer was breeding with the best strains collected from around the world since before most of us were alive (the 70 and 80’s). His method was to keep only the best, breed for effect, and not to worry about the makeup of his keepers. He has collected and bred with strains from Mexico, New Mexico, Panama, California and Oregon, Thailand, southern India, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Nepal and Bhutan, Malawi, and Nigeria during the early years, and in more recent years with strains like AE77’s, CO, Speed Racer, Trix, One Hit, UW, Grapefruit, Skunk’s and Hazes, Princess, Genius, and Romulan.

The strains being offered were all selected from F2s of the ESB Haze and Lot 5 lines. The females were selected for their dominant characteristics. Expect to find some real keepers in these beans. Grab a couple of these while you can!!

1 pack of 12 seeds - Strawberry Haze-Sativabreather

The Strawberry Haze has late 70s genetics and is a beautiful sativa with pure strawberry terps, hazey flowers and like the BB should produce pink/red pistils. Finishes around the 9 week.

1 Pack of 12 seeds – Blueberry Haze – Sativabreather

The Blueberry mother is from Vic High and is pure blueberry terps while the father is from old stock and smells overpoweringly of lemon turpentine. This cross should be more indica dominannt than the Strawberry Haze. And should produce pink/red pistils. Finishes around the 9 week.

1 Pack of 12 seeds – Gerber’s Haze – Sativabreather

Many of you will remember our friend Gerber. This next strain was created in honor of his memory. Gerber made a very nice Tiger’s Milk F2 strain. Sativabreather crossed a nice Tiger’s Milk mother to a nice ESB Haze, and Gerber’s Haze was born. Approx. 11 week flowering but worth the wait!

Verdant Greens pre98 bubba s1 x (pre98 bubba s1 x Deep Chunk/Monkey Balls). Expect...well...Bubbas lol...in Reg form. Bomb Bud Puffa .

Sativabreather Seeds

There are 2 bins with 4 packs per bin

Bin's #47 and #48 are listed below.

Sativabreather Seeds

Sativabreather is bringing to you some treasures to add to the collection. He has been working two of Oldtimer’s classic lines ESB Haze and Lot 5, and has been finding some real gems. While he continues to work several of the lines, he wanted to make some of these available to the community so you could also experience these special genetics. For those of you not familiar with Oldtimer here is a little info.

Most of the young peeps may not even know who Oldtimer is but all the old heads will. Oldtimer was breeding with the best strains collected from around the world since before most of us were alive (the 70 and 80’s). His method was to keep only the best, breed for effect, and not to worry about the makeup of his keepers. He has collected and bred with strains from Mexico, New Mexico, Panama, California and Oregon, Thailand, southern India, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Nepal and Bhutan, Malawi, and Nigeria during the early years, and in more recent years with strains like AE77’s, CO, Speed Racer, Trix, One Hit, UW, Grapefruit, Skunk’s and Hazes, Princess, Genius, and Romulan.

The strains being offered were all selected from F2s of the ESB Haze and Lot 5 lines. The females were selected for their dominant characteristics. Expect to find some real keepers in these beans. Grab a couple of these while you can!!

The Strawberry Haze has late 70s genetics and is a beautiful sativa with pure strawberry terps, hazey flowers and like the BB should produce pink/red pistils. Finishes around the 9 week.

The Blueberry mother is from Vic High and is pure blueberry terps while the father is from old stock and smells overpoweringly of lemon turpentine. This cross should be more indica dominannt than the Strawberry Haze. And should produce pink/red pistils. Finishes around the 9 week.

Many of you will remember our friend Gerber. This next strain was created in honor of his memory. Gerber made a very nice Tiger’s Milk F2 strain. Sativabreather crossed a nice Tiger’s Milk mother to a nice ESB Haze, and Gerber’s Haze was born. Approx. 11 week flowering but worth the wait!

1 Pack of 10+ seeds - Loompa’s Headband x OG2

Sativabreather Seeds

There are 2 bins with 4 packs per bin

Bin's #49 and #50 are listed below.

1 Pack of 10 seeds – Obama Kush x OG

Watch the newsletter, many more Bins coming from great folks like Jaws, Bodhi, Kinetic , Comacus, BombBudPuffa , Farmer Joe 420 , Monkey420, Tomba, Slick Rick, Cannavore (Nspecta), Catfish Billy, and a few others.

Thanks to all who participate.

Web Version
Web Version  
Preferences
Preferences  
Forward
Forward  
Unsubscribe
Unsubscribe  
38 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

Lots of dank stuff that isn't sold publicly stop on by folks

Yes there is, if you do not know some of these guys that have donated gear. I know them all and feel the Genetics they all are offering is something worth having in any garden.

And a lot more to come. @Comacus, @Slick rick and @farmerjoe420 ,just to mention a few .All have gear coming soon.

5 minutes ago, DocGreenStone said:

I got gear dropping for the SB Fundraiser as well. 🙂

Sorry did not mean to leave you off the list. And thank you for the donations.:smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

• 5 weeks later...

A quick note to let everyone know @dragboatjeffy loaded up a bunch of great stuff in the Sativa Breather Fund Raiser.

A lot of great things from Fire Power, our own @DocGreenStone, and @farmerjoe420.

There are also things from @BombBudPuffa, and @comacus (8th Avenue Genetics).

Go check it out.  Grab something nice for the collection at a great price, and help a great cause! 

Please spread the word!

Don't miss out on your chance to grab some Fire Power Genetics at a great price, and for a great cause.  Here are a few of the things in the Sativabreather Fund Raiser at Great Lakes Genetics.  @dragboatjeffy thank you for all of your help with both this, and the @dansbuds fund raisers!

Tangie (Crockett’s Cut) x Stardawg #2 – Fire Power Genetics

This cut of Tangie is Crockett's personal mother cut. It is very very very loud and the aroma is a distinct sweet
tangerine. The Stardawg #2 male aka Bob Villa was sourced from Dankonomics and is a proven stud that is
Chem #4 dominant, it does not dominate hybrid pieces but mostly sits in the background adding size and
potency and a little bit of flavor influences to its progeny.

You can expect huge yielding, super loud tangerine chem flavored super potent buds. These plants can get
very large and very loud

image.png.1ed397c0d4f7a4ebb6d83debcc94f82b.png

Tre OG (Dumpsterkush Cut) x Stardawg #2 – Fire Power Genetics

Tre OG (Tahoe OG x Tres Dawg) was sourced from Dumpsterkush and is an elite clone only made by Top Dawg. In flower Tre OG's buds are large and are a nice 50/50 of Chem/OG both in flavor and buzz. It is very potent, tasty and super frosty. The Stardawg #2 male aka Bob Villa was sourced from Dankonomics and is a proven stud that is Chem #4 dominant, it does not dominate hybrid pieces but mostly sits in the background adding size and potency and a little bit of flavor influences to its progeny. You can expect huge yielding, super potent and extremely tasty Chem/OG nuggets from this beastly hybrid piece.

image.png.e2568de347c315b77d28c2ff0364bccd.png

Gilz Nilz x Star Dawg #3

Gilz Nilz it’s the Bees knees!  Large yield and super dank.  Crossing it  to Dankonomic’s proven stud Stardawg #2 Bob Villa male is sure to produce some real winners.  Female Gilz Nilz at 5 weeks!

image.png.f3145dae605659f5f37dba8e35d6c175.png

Triangle Kush S1 x Star Dawg #2 – DocGreenstone

image.png.c9a51b65c1f47ef83102974d05a128fe.png

Golden Pineapple x Star Dawg #2 – DocGreenstone

Golden Pineapple is a must for breeding if you like Pineapple flavors. It is great to breed with and it produces
huge volumes of buds that are tasty and potent. Crossing the Golden Pineapple to Dankonomic’s proven stud
Stardawg #2 Bob Villa male is sure to produce some real winners.

Dawg Dream – Blue Dream (Santa Cruz Cut) x Stardawg #2 – Fire Power Genetics

Topanga Legendary Pure Kush x Stardawg #2 – Fire Power Genetics

Tropic Thunder (aka Tropicana Cookies) x Star Dawg #2 - @DocGreenStone

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Comacus said:

A quick note that some new things from Fire Power Genetics went up in the auction.  Check out the later auctions if you are looking to grab some of these.

Thank you for everything you do @dragboatjeffy

And just a heads up to everyone. Sorry for the delay in getting up more bins. The Bodhi Promo has been the biggest ever.

But I do have 24 new Sativa auction that are 1/2 listed and i will be reducing the prices on all unsold bins. These will be crosses made By JayT and every bin 4 packs including  1- Pack -  GHash #4 F2 - That’s right 20 seeds of the Famous Ghash originally created by NDN - 20 seed pre pack. @Comacus,these are f2's correct?

And there will 30 more bins for Dan that are Listing today.

They are 100% ready,I was just trying to get them all to drop at the same time.

Big thumbs up to @Comacus, for all the help packaging and writing up what was sent.

I will be posting the list here please share it. Thanks DBJ

I will also be donating 2 - $1000 girt certificates to GLG at Loveinauction (Mrs Bodhi). This is a funraiser to help people in the California fires.

They will be auctioning them off at "Loveinaction (Mrs Bodhi)" on IG. Thanks 

2 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

And just a heads up to everyone. Sorry for the delay in getting up more bins. The Bodhi Promo has been the biggest ever.

But I do have 24 new Sativa auction that are 1/2 listed and i will be reducing the prices on all unsold bins. These will be crosses made By JayT and every bin 4 packs including  1- Pack -  GHash #4 F2 - That’s right 20 seeds of the Famous Ghash originally created by NDN - 20 seed pre pack. @Comacus,these are f2's correct?

And there will 30 more bins for Dan that are Listing today.

They are 100% ready,I was just trying to get them all to drop at the same time.

Big thumbs up to @Comacus, for all the help packaging and writing up what was sent.

I will be posting the list here please share it. Thanks DBJ

I will also be donating 2 - $1000 girt certificates to GLG at Loveinauction (Mrs Bodhi). This is a funraiser to help people in the California fires.

They will be auctioning them off at "Loveinaction (Mrs Bodhi)" on IG. Thanks 

You're a good dude!! Thanks @dragboatjeffy

• 3 months later...

A quick note to let everyone know some new things dropped in this fund raiser.

There are a few notable additions for you collectors to add to your collections including:

Big Sur Holy Weed

Star Dawg F2

Topanga Legendary Pure Kush x Stardawg #2

Tre OG (Dumpsterkush Cut) x Stardawg #2
Tangie (Crockett’s Cut) x Stardawg #2

Archived