Guest AndrejVoorhees

Welcome to the Lab @AndrejVoorhees

:smoking-hookah:

21 minutes ago, AndrejVoorhees said:

Hi evryone! im new here and a new grower.. I didnt expect that growing marijuana would be this complicated.

Its as easy or complicated as you make it IMO. Sometimes we are own worst enemy. 

Welcome @AndrejVoorhees I have to agree with limos. I try to keep it simple with soil and every time I have screwed up a plant it is because of poor planning, and lack of patience when I tried to grow them like magic beans into a beanstalk overnight by overwatering , overfeeding etc.

lots of good info and helpful nice people here.

Greetings and welcome to the lab @AndrejVoorhees, whats your medium of choice? 

There are a couple of folks familiar with autos around here somewhere. 

The plants  may need food or they are getting ready to finish and you may be seeing the natural fade, but 4 weeks sounds a little early. If I understood the timeline of autos I might be a better help, sorry.

If there's a food shortage in the medium and you put them outside they will yellow faster yet. The sun is more demanding on plants than artificial lights.

Welcome to the lab @AndrejVoorhees... 

Autos huh.

I always try to (keep it simple stupid)

There's lots of people here who grow autos, rather well I will say too!!

Take a seat:passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:and have a look around the boards:popcorneating: lots too see ...Enjoy. big fatass budds to u!:joint:

Welcome   :joint:

I'm not as accomplished as many of the folks here but I do have a few years of rookie experience under my belt haha.  KISS was the most

common advise I received in the beginning and it is IMHO vital to success.  Over watering and over nuting is a very common beginner

mistake... try to avoid it 🙂 

When I first began I'd find myself in the garden numerous times each day, sometimes to just stand and look... most times I thought I

needed to do something, I didn't lol.  Now, I just let them do their thing and they will let me know when they need attention.

There are quite a few here that know their Auto's and am sure will be willing to help out.

Start a thread, drop in some pix and info on your environs (soil, lighting etc) and assistance will abound.

https://www.z-labs.nl/community/forum/99-the-grow-show/

Best to you.

14 hours ago, AndrejVoorhees said:

Hi evryone! im new here and a new grower.. I didnt expect that growing marijuana would be this complicated.

Its only as complacated as you make it... I'm told I cant claim rookie status but I'm still rather new to growing... Your in the right spot....so.... Let's see what you have growing...

5ab3eedb95f8a_aspengreenfinalnavy2.png.5fe6a0b58f25f4c34eefbcce56e06840.png

• 1 month later...

Archived