Zoot

I love how people on this site don’t mess around and actually grow and post stuff!

Z-labs is easily the best weed site on the net because of great people like Zoot!

The shorty pheno looks just like the Pineapple3dg13 mom. The taller one should be similar to Purplelazerlite3 and be a nice combination of the RedLazerlite2 with the Pineapple3dg13! The original Pineapple clone I crossed with the 3dg13 did have a nice pineapple flavor to it but the 3dg13 blew it up so much with potency that now it smells more like getting high than pineapples.

Pineapple3dg13 is a great sativa hasplant that produces some amazing concentrates.

the first one to be done is the tall one, the shorty is still to green with no fade to even look at. 

Heres a bud that I’ll be sampling, it is sticky, ripped my paper trying to roll the first one. 

48B0AED4-48E7-4D1C-93E6-A37C5004E6EB.thumb.jpeg.b65e5f63747953b8f06272eade21bf9e.jpeg

2FD5F294-90E9-443C-AC4C-5F25D6E48387.thumb.jpeg.cb8e00b9f29f0561983c32c198ca2470.jpeg

On 1/16/2019 at 10:45 AM, fabvariousk said:

3dg13 did have a nice pineapple flavor to it but the 3dg13 blew it up so much with potency that now it smells more like getting high than pineapples.

@zoot

Any pineapple smell at all?

What are you smellin' once she has dried?

Some very nice looking plants you have got going here.

Antenna seeds make pretty special plants.

Nice going @fabvariousk for the genetics and @zoot for the gow skills.

Gotta get my Antenna gear up on this site real soon.:smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

17 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

Any pineapple smell at all?

What are you smellin' once she has dried?

The one that’s down and dried has a sweet n sour scent with the sweetness staying behind on the fingers, very sticky. There might be some pineapple to it but very faint. As far as smoke flavor, none of it comes through. Instead you get a thick hard hitting smoke that makes your nose tingle, and after 3 pulls your good for a hit between the eyes

:giphy:

Glad the first one is enjoyable. The PineapplePurpleHaze is a very similar cross to the Purplelazerlite3 so it is no surprise that they are pretty girls.  The Pineapple3dg13 mother clone used does not like to veg out  and is a fat bush of buds that flowers very fast.  It looks like the Red Lazerlite2 ( Grapelazerlite2 X Red MatrimonyKalimist) has given it some productive stretch.

All of the seeds from the last drop that used the RL2 male pollen should be incredible. I just popped a bunch of Banana Lazerlite  (Antenna Banana Haze X RedLazerlite2) and am expecting those to blow my mind.

awesome grow Zoot! You really have your system down!

4 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

She is a total sugar bomb so it is not surprising she has sweet daughters!

Funny the same can be said for my wife.😻

Nice work gents.

• 10 months later...

Archived