Gorilla Bubble breaks 30%

Tonygreen

That was grown by rb26 dude. Can also look in my sub forum dan has some bgb pics. Excellent resin production and unique terp profiles. The gb is breeding true for resin production and she passes it to her progeny reliably.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dansbuds

i've still got 3 phenos of the BGB to flower yet . now that the new rooms are coming together , they'll go into flower REAL SOON !!!

i kept the #1 pheno from the first 2 i flowered , she was real nice !!!! has some unique flavors , good yield & frosty as all hell !!!

• 1 month later...

I just ordered GB- BX1F1, and GB-BX2 packs and the GL Haze Freebie. Some say it can't be done outdoor in the dirty south but I'm giving it a go for a short outdoor flower, indoor veg.

im looking forward to some good old nasty funk. More will be revealed as they will all be popped upon arrival for the 2018 search for squat girls that bloom quick.

18 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

I still have a few beans left 5901431e0c321_GBBX1F1.thumb.png.f219a0d1d01a009bd8316664e82fa06e.png

After losing the first few to the plauge, gotta get them wet soon.

What happened shaggy?  You get an insect or pm infestation?

That fucking haze will be sick if you get to finish her dude. Mom was straight diesel fuel funk with a leathery oil rag twist. The gb knocks down the flower time and adds floral structure with the resin count boost... they be sleepin in my shit lol.

4 hours ago, herbert said:

i know these are the real deal, these beans been tortured until they put out. :) 

This works well with green girls, not so well with white girls.:5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:

@herbert asked:

What happened shaggy?  You get an insect or pm infestation?

Yea, a bit of both, thrips, broadmites, started with PM and just went down hill fast.

I had some soil issues too, memebers here help me figure out that was causing issues as well. 

I just got this order in, took forever, almost a month...Jeff said he had the flu.  I got a bunch of stuff, 2  GB BX4, bought 1 pack of SSSGB Haze and got 2 free.  All together there are 38 SSSGBH seeds!  I wanted a lot because I would imagine with such a wide cross there are a lot of phenos and I didn't want to miss out on anything.  

I bought 1 pack of GB BX3F1 as well and unfortunately the bottom of the bag was split wide open....I found 3 seeds in the ziplock DBJ put everything in but I guess the other seeds are on his office floor or somewhere between him and Tony.  I sent him an email with these picks, hopefully he will send me out a replacement pack.

You might want to go to a better package for your seeds Tony!  

I am going to start the SSSGBH first and start a new topic here with the grow log.  How many phenos did this cross show in testing Tony?  I am trying to figure out how many I should start.  Also, are most of the phenos micro hogs like GB?

2018-01-26 16.33.30.jpg

2018-01-26 16.35.58.jpg

2018-01-26 16.36.04.jpg

The sssdh used was a s1 gifted to me specially from ojd himself of his sssdh mom. Indeed they are microhogs. That stash is indeed a wide cross but should actually show some f1 uniformity for you. Differences should come mainly in terpene profiles. The mom was pure dieselly leathery oil rag type deal. You should be in for something epic. Late nanners on the sssdh mom if she goes to long. Might find intersex on a few from the sssdh but nothing major.

Dude you're in for a treat. Please keep us informed. I'll tell dbj to look out on that damaged pack. I'll be switching to more secure packaging in the future..

Well, just read that icmag thread and now I am almost as excited as I was the first time in my life I was about to get some pussy! 

I should have done some research, I would have gotten a pack of the Great Lakes Haze as well if i knew I did not need so many SSSGBH.  But really, how different are the SSSGBH and the Great Lakes Haze Tony?  I still plan to try your Sour Dub cross and after seeing a picture of the bud, I am going to try the Ruby Red too so it looks like before the end of next month I will have most of the Tony Green collection! 

How stable are these SSSGBH?  Are they F2, F3?

Just wondering because I have 3 different males that would love to get it on with some of these girls!

I have a Malawi bonsai male that I kept because it is so sticky and stinky yet it didn't race to the ceiling like all the others.  I have a Trainwreck male that has improved yield and potency on everything I have crossed it to and I have a fantastic, frosty 49 day male that I selected out of a collection of Genius, C99 and Apollo seeds.   He would certainly knock down the flower time on the sibs...

My gears are spinning now, so many projects, so little time & space....

I am tempted to move further away from the city, buy 20-50 acres in the middle of nowhere, build a house and set up some greenhouses so I can do anything I want.

Those are f1. Worth selecting and breeding of you ask me. The great lakes used two sshxsssdh moms. A little more variation... the s1 mom makes for great breeding material due to some homozygous gene pairs the selfing makes.

I did make a few BX1 of that sssdh x sour bubble using a f1 male back to the s1 cut. I plan on getting to that again after awhile. First getting this lime gb x g dub recombine done.

Archived