Gorilla Bubble breaks 30%

Tonygreen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dansbuds

Gorilla Bubble BX 1 Pheno #6

the yellowed out girl center screen  , the greener pheno to her left is the #8 SB dominant & Tonys favorite !

picture.php?albumid=60412&pictureid=1484

picture.php?albumid=60412&pictureid=1481

picture.php?albumid=60412&pictureid=1481

Guest dansbuds
4 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

That the bx1?

have u tested any of the others in the line?

Awesome looking nugget..

another plant that is too strong for me.lol

I like 16-21%

yeah , that was my BX1 , tony used a different dad in his BX'es

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hillbill

Brand new here.  Did not know this existed, hunted more "420" sites on my way.  Ok, never did any of Tony's beans sooo if one was to burst their bubble so to speak, which bubble is the right bubble for one's first bubble?

On December 9, 2016 at 1:27 PM, jm420 said:

fuck the seed popping

ya got access to that cut i hope

if so send one my way 

cha ching

damn straight ! and while your at it ill take one also :smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

I think there is a winner in every pack no lie. The only tough generation was them original F3s, still shitloads winners but a few intersex in those.

Guest Hillbill

Being new here, I feel entitled to ask all the dumb and obvious questions.

What does the Sour Bubble bring?  No experience with Bubblegum.

Are any of the crosses louder than others?

i'll be buying soon and been reading what I can but I am a bit lost in B's and X's and F's and 1's and 2's and all.

personal favorites?

Every one of em is loud on the nose. The shit sticks to you ha.

The sour bubble tightens the flowers and brings a heavier back end, the rework of the combined genes gives you the deep pain relief, muscle fatigue and inflamation reduction.

Sour bubble has been my alternative for opiates with its heavy narcotic affects.

My favorite is a BX3 mom atm, she smells like pin sol and tastes like chemmy lavender gum and she puts me in the relaxed zone with a helluva sleep aid.

I don't really like that lavender gum but the shit is putting me on my ass, it's an interesting smoke lol.

Great for tension overall. 

What you end up with generally is a nice hard head change and a solid to heavy back end that fills in nice.

7 hours ago, RckyMtRdnk said:

I think that's the ones I fucked up on. The f3's.

For what it's worth, the pollen from the lady boys seemed sterile. I don't find any seeds when I break it up or grind it, and I look. It really helps my Mom with her back pain management and fibromyalgia. I'm glad I grew it.

Make sure you grab some of the new at 4-20, ill have some freebies for lab members dude. Glad it helps some for moms!

On 12/11/2016 at 1:36 PM, Ilynnboy said:

That the bx1?

have u tested any of the others in the line?

Awesome looking nugget..

another plant that is too strong for me.lol

I like 16-21%

u woud love my gorilla tonic=cannatonic x gg4xgg4xc99 high CBD & about 15-18%thc nice taste & aroma

On 1/2/2017 at 8:02 PM, RckyMtRdnk said:

I would love to give the GB another shot. I was stoked when you were gonna hook up that #6 after the other ones switched teams on me. That was before the #6 cut you had decided it didn't wanna play anymore and died. Maybe someday. Damn clones...lol

Just picked up a package from the post office with my ruby red GB's and sour dubb s2's from your promo over at GLG though. Pretty stoked about that showing up and somehow being delivered to my box on a day when the post office is closed. 

dude did you see wtf i did to the 6 in the icrag thread??? If you seen that you wouldnt believe the test ha! Salted that mfer to death  like a french fry...

She should be back in fams hands pretty soon so we'll make sure she gets out and also lab members freebies comin on 4-20.

Archived