Captainmorgan

Pontiac votes in 20 dispensaries

Captainmorgan

Deep in the heart of Oakland county, voters agreed to allow 20 dispensaries in Pontiac. I have a feeling the county executives will fight this some how or they will harass the owners and customers. 

Ilynnboy

No they will let them set up like Ferndale then Raid them using the County Sherrif’s officers. We have seen this before. Were the voters in Pontiac not told of their county’s Hate of Cannabis?

They Will be Raided and Robbed by the County soon enough.

Gotta let them set up shop proper like first...Justxso they have money and equipment to steal ( I mean take using forfeiture laws that Are UnConstitutional).

Oakland County Sucks Ass... Macomb County next door is much more friendly place to live and work.

Thats the last place I lived in The Mitten.

Nice Área But a little crowded.

Captainmorgan

Yeah I saw some of the damage from Ferndale and the elderly couple who were raided and the guy dying a few days after the raid from a heart attack brought on by the stress. The Oakland county prosecutor was talking about refiling on the widow after she was cleared in appeals court, don't know if it went any farther. Did you see L Brooks Patterson's kkk comment recently, I think it was a  Freudian slip.

Ilynnboy
4 hours ago, Captainmorgan said:

Yeah I saw some of the damage from Ferndale and the elderly couple who were raided and the guy dying a few days after the raid from a heart attack brought on by the stress. The Oakland county prosecutor was talking about refiling on the widow after she was cleared in appeals court, don't know if it went any farther. Did you see L Brooks Patterson's kkk comment recently, I think it was a  Freudian slip.

No I do t get the Detroit news here in Cleveland. I just read the Freepress. And Metro times as well..

I just know they’re Haters in Oakland county

Edited by Ilynnboy