GoodEnergyGrower

Sar Hawza F2 Grow Journal

xxPeacePipexx

I'd still like to know exactly who ran off with my Skunk91 photos. But I let dead dogs lay as they are. Probably was someone I gave my beans to out of kindnesses, to only be ripped off once again!😒

Star plants have a universal signature ...

Ilynnboy
23 hours ago, xxPeacePipexx said:

I'd still like to know exactly who ran off with my Skunk91 photos. But I let dead dogs lay as they are. Probably was someone I gave my beans to out of kindnesses, to only be ripped off once again!😒

That sucks, been there done that... but it still sucks..

xxPeacePipexx

Ilynboy my brother, one love..

Looking forward Goodenergygrower to seeing the three mature and flourish that I passed on to your works with the Sar Hawza.. It was a pleasure brother.. Many blessings..

Doc_Gage
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, GoodEnergyGrower said:

mainSH3.thumb.jpg.839e46c0f39ec6bca315babab36fe3bc.jpg

Sar Hawza F2 #3 smoke report

Smells after cure:  Spice, Earth, with sour undertone.

Effects:  Clear headed, uplifting, subtle relaxing feeling, noticeable anti-inflammatory effect in joints of body.

Duration:  3 hours, from large cone of herb.

#3 pheno of this grow is a great smoke and oil for my personal use.   I have made a rub for sciatic nerve, and swollen knees and there is a very noticeable relief in the effects.   As far as smoke, it was clean and crisp, I was able to inhale very deeply with no issues.  I can taste the spice inhaling, then tasted the earth on exhale. There were no munchies with this strain.  Effects after smoking were very positive, I felt happy and motivated and got a lot of things done, which is a great combo, the pain relief elevated my mood, then the effect of the THC within the strain made the mind think to the future instead of looking for a place to sit down.  Since having this in my daily regimen, I have lost weight and my family has noticed my better mood.  Full Extract Oil is in the making, I will try and report back with what those people say.

@Doc_Gage  This is a great strain in my opinion, much delving into the different expression needs to be done!   This strain does what was intended to do, heal the mind and get it back to doing positive things for the future.   Much appreciation for your journey in bringing this to this side of the planet.   

1LOVE!!!!

Your beautiful growing technique mixed with the positive vibes you bring make for a wonderful read into your after thoughts on the smoke report. It looks as if in your opinion the SH is going to become a true PTSD strain, and with your continued effort and dedication I am sure we can accomplish this and hopefully someday Vets will be able to benefit from all of our hard work and tenacity. HUGE props my friend!! I look forward to making a visit to share this smoke with you and dive deeper into how you are moving forward with this strain. I am sure you have some incredible ideas for hybrid mixing as well, which I am also quite excited to see. RESPECT brother!! Keep up the solid work and grow reports, we are all benefitting from you in so many ways=)

Bugman

i was resently gifted some Sar Hawza pollen that i dusted 3 cloned with  ,an i was giftes some Sar Hawza f3 seeds looking foward to growing some of these out 

GoodEnergyGrower
3 hours ago, Doc_Gage said:

Your beautiful growing technique mixed with the positive vibes you bring make for a wonderful read into your after thoughts on the smoke report. It looks as if in your opinion the SH is going to become a true PTSD strain, and with your continued effort and dedication I am sure we can accomplish this and hopefully someday Vets will be able to benefit from all of our hard work and tenacity. HUGE props my friend!! I look forward to making a visit to share this smoke with you and dive deeper into how you are moving forward with this strain. I am sure you have some incredible ideas for hybrid mixing as well, which I am also quite excited to see. RESPECT brother!! Keep up the solid work and grow reports, we are all benefitting from you in so many ways=)

Thanks @Doc_Gage  for the kind words.  Unfortunately, I am shutting down my growing for an unknown length of time, but for a very good reason, that I won' get into.   So I won't be able to hang out or do anymore crosses, I have already made all of the plant material I have and made it into oils, and such and gave it all away to people in need.   

Best of luck to you Doc Gage, be well.  1Love.

I HAVE GONE OFF GRID.   1LOVE

dawn patrol

Best of luck @GoodEnergyGrower  hope you're back growing and posting pics with us soon.  

Edited by dawn patrol

3rdCoaster

Peace to you  @GoodEnergyGrower.  I hope all is well in your heart and life.    Come back and visit with us when you are ready.   🙏

"You are never lost.  Follow your breath to take you home." 

xxPeacePipexx

Blessings brother to you and yours.. We only have so many runs in the long haul, and each of us will have downtime regardless of whether it is unfortunate, or fortunate circumstances which I'm sensing through the wires is taking place for you and yours.

Through my 31 years since cracking the first seeds in my bedroom window sill in solo cups I have been subjected to just about anything that can happen. I escaped jail a few times, lost crops due to Leo and choppers. Watching this sucked, just like watching the father-in-law mow the plants down with the brush hog. I have had the horrors of being broken into at one point, which abruptly put a pause in my routine. Best though, I'd say was the fact that the low lives that stole my crop after busting out my basement window wound up with a garden so infested with spider mites and webs that it was actually relieving this time around lol. I cleaned up the basement so fast, and had it spotless before the cops arrived with forensic team (oh my).

In light of the positive, I stopped growing indoors before each of my daughters were born knowing full well just how many years each plants count was over the magical number. I like now always prefered a full hand, like now with the 72 plants allowed for 6 patient counts. Back then, I would have been sentenced beyond life, knowing full well just how it would effect my own children's welfare.

back outside it was and through their earliest of years I kept just a small closet setup while breeding just a few plants at a time ensuring meds, and above all, a place to continue with my passion. Even once I was able to get myself registered with the state and became a caregiver once the act was passed, it was just a trip knowing that one day my gardens were illegal, that next day I was pasting papers on the walls regulating my own place. And even since then, shit happened. Almost was raided by the local narcotic task force due to the illicit nature of a former business partner that just couldn't resist the extra cash flow she made through illicit sales in the office of the grow store I worked so hard to be successful. This too made me relocate, and it was just a beginning of the changes I have instilled in the places that I do grow and breed my own work.

So my brother, I've been through just about all, and you know about that cps crazy shit too and how it works with the state. I micro sized that time and had everything in a shoebox in twenty minutes of that knock on the door. That led to my accident, lost the micro surviving setup. Came back, started seeds to only have another accident that was the icing on my cake, so to say. By this time I wondered about the few plants that I had while in the hospital again. Luckily my walk aside was able to keep four of the stressed out plants around that time. And now I'm always thinking about just how blessed I am to be physically able bodied again, and blessed to be in a situation in life where I can finally finish the many things I began years ago. You too will have your times regardless of the trials and tribulations life brings you..

Stay safe, stay sane and all will fall into place as intended for you and your own...

One love...

Edited by xxPeacePipexx

Coastal

So well said @xxPeacePipexx! My journey has parallels in many ways and my belief in myself and the plant has brought me through to this new era of openness and sharing that I struggle to embrace because of the persecution we all endured.., I still feel and have mad respect to all those in the underground, and acknowledge the only difference even now is them coming after you or not..

i really hope you are safe and well in body and mind @GoodEnergyGrower, sending good thoughts to you and yours.

Kind024

Be well and stay safe brother @GoodEnergyGrower. You'll always have the Lab and all the good brothers you've met along the way. Our hearts and thoughts are with you and yours unconditionally.

Love and light,

GoodEnergyGrower
On 2/20/2019 at 11:57 PM, dawn patrol said:

Best of luck @GoodEnergyGrower  hope you're back growing and posting pics with us soon.  

On 2/21/2019 at 7:35 AM, 3rdCoaster said:

Peace to you  @GoodEnergyGrower.  I hope all is well in your heart and life.    Come back and visit with us when you are ready.   🙏

On 2/21/2019 at 3:20 PM, Coastal said:

So well said @xxPeacePipexx! My journey has parallels in many ways and my belief in myself and the plant has brought me through to this new era of openness and sharing that I struggle to embrace because of the persecution we all endured.., I still feel and have mad respect to all those in the underground, and acknowledge the only difference even now is them coming after you or not..

i really hope you are safe and well in body and mind @GoodEnergyGrower, sending good thoughts to you and yours.

On 2/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, Kind024 said:

Be well and stay safe brother @GoodEnergyGrower. You'll always have the Lab and all the good brothers you've met along the way. Our hearts and thoughts are with you and yours unconditionally.

Love and light,

On 2/22/2019 at 9:08 AM, Comacus said:

Stay safe @GoodEnergyGrower

@dawn patrol @3rdCoaster @Coastal @Kind024 @Comacus

Thanks for all of the good vibes and love!    All is good here on my end.  My family and I are in the process to opening our home to help foster some kids in the area.   I will be able to keep all the genetics I have in "mother form" at a good friends farm just down the road :)  So, I will be able to keep making oils for those in need.

Again, thank you all for the love, it really does mean a lot.

I HAVE GONE OFF GRID.   1LOVE

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..