Anxiety

AVR1

Which if any Antenna Seeds strains are smokeable for someone with off the charts anxiety?

I have  other issues that what I see may help.

Have my eye on Headgames 3

The causes of anxiety are complex and different for everyone. All Antenna strains are good at chilling your mind the fuck out without making you a zombie. The ones I prefer the most are Super Pineapple Haze, Purple or Superlazerlite, and Headgames 2-4.

if you need CBD in your life as well the Gorilla Bubble crosses will do that but the head is not as intense.

1 hour ago, fabvariousk said:

if you need CBD in your life as well the Gorilla Bubble crosses will do that but the head is not as intense.

Any lab tests on percentages? @fabvariousk

No, not yet. I am just going off of how they effect me when i smoke them and I can tell when something has more chd in it than my regular strains immediately. You are all welcome to test them if you don't believe me! I will try in the future to get some good numbers.

10/4, I have no way to test them as far as THC vs CBD % so would be of no help there. Thanks though anyway. I think RB26 got some tests done of @dansbuds cut of GB if not mistaken...will try to dig up the results of that for ya if I can. Pretty sure it was +30% thc but cannot remember the CBD of hand

5 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

The causes of anxiety are complex and different for everyone. All Antenna strains are good at chilling your mind the fuck out without making you a zombie. The ones I prefer the most are Super Pineapple Haze, Purple or Superlazerlite, and Headgames 2-4.

Thanks for the comments man, I'll start trying your work and see if it helps me.

I'm somewhat shell shocked of strong Sativa's. Raisied a Sativa leaning phreno of Pineapple Express a few years ago, it was strong as fook. 2 hits I got staggering dizzy, threw up, and passed out for 4 hours

Archived