DocGreenStone Checking In

Guest DocGreenStone

Guest DocGreenStone
20 hours ago, CBGB said:

Doc good to see you on a  forum again. Hope you've been well. 

Hi! Doing well old friend. Still chucking pollen and having some fun! It's good to be in contact with you again brother!

On 8/8/2018 at 9:05 AM, DocGreenStone said:

Hi! Doing well old friend. Still chucking pollen and having some fun! It's good to be in contact with you again brother!

I replied to this already must not have hit submit idk I was at work.  Anyway went something like good to hear the pollen is still flying. It's just way to much fun making beans. Was wondering how that LT came out for you? I have a few cherry bomb x Lt same male. So hopefully you found something good and useful in them. Peace bro nice seeing you. 

Guest DocGreenStone
17 hours ago, CBGB said:

I replied to this already must not have hit submit idk I was at work.  Anyway went something like good to hear the pollen is still flying. It's just way to much fun making beans. Was wondering how that LT came out for you? I have a few cherry bomb x Lt same male. So hopefully you found something good and useful in them. Peace bro nice seeing you. 

The Lemon Thai actually sucked. Mutants and not a single male. I did round up more beans from the same run from Tomba but the whole project fell to the way side because the beans just sucked. I suspect poor selection by someone along the line. If I ever do resume my ambitions with it I am going to have to seek another line of LT to work. I did find another source for seriously old beans of LT though. My good friend JAWS. Just too busy to divert attention to LT at the moment.

Guest DocGreenStone

BTW, I reversed Chemdog 91 SkunkVA to a harem of dozens of elite clone onlies as well as make S1's. Grand Opening Sale starts August 26th on my website (after I publish it, lol).

Man that's to bad I  had high hopes. At least jaws has some older stock. Guess my cherry bomb cross just got bumped down to the bottom. 

91 s1 yes please lol.  And 91 crossed to a bunch of elite mother's yes please again. Not a bad way to start. Good luck hope the sales are through the roof. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived