Moontang

AVR1

Received my Moontang from GLG today. Dropped 5 in water.

Details of this grow.
Trying a new nute line that is semi organic, Nectar for the Gods.

Gaia Mania 1-5-1
Medusa's Magic 2-3-2
Herculean Harvest 0-6-0
Demeter's Destiny 0-0..5-0 (Liquid Calcium)
Zeus Juice (Humic acids and Kelp)
Athena's Amina's 0.5-0-0

LED lights in vegi
Multi 315 watt CMH in flower

Coco as median

IMG_20180726_130426.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well damn, I thought I had finished this thread. Sorry folks.

Had some major health issues since last fall.

Moontang  was strong herb, The buzz was rather heady It won't disappoint.Top early and top often indoors.

Have some TK x OMG on the way now, maybe I will have a documented complete thread with those

Hope your health has improved brotha. Been a rough go myself here the last six months.

Made a road trip to pick up a gg4 cut from a friend i left her with two years ago. Long story short he also gave me a moon tang cut thats been going around. Said it was dank and made fat colas. All he was holding is the gg4 a gb cut and the moon tang so i know it is good. Look forward to runnin her.

I still have about 1/2 pack to run so I may need to throw them in. I did not get any big colas on first run of females, but again did not run the entire pack. But it is strong herb no 2 ways about it.

Got some unexpected testers in the mail yesterday so will have to run those before I can run the Moontang again.

Enjoy your  cuts

Archived