Oldproseeds

trump vs. USA

Oldproseeds

TIME TO CHOOSE SIDES PEOPLE!!!

The horrible display by trump at the PUTIN meeting was so un-partiotic to say the very least...

He is under the control of PUTIN and everybody seen it in Helsinki yesterday,,even republicans called him out!!

SO are we just gonna let trump sell out our country,,or are we gonna fight back at that WEAK WOOSY from hell??

What a shame this is to AMERICA to side with PUTIN over our own intelligent agencies is just horrible and in front of the world press folks,

if you missed it then you need to see that WEAK performance by what we have as a so called president PUH?????

more like an "AMERICAN IDIOT" and nothing more than PUTIN'S puppet just like HILLARY TOLD YOU ALL hahahaha!

BINGO go girl.... 😉 and we thought it was BAD in the BUSH DAYS huh?....remember that song by GREEN DAY band....

100 fold worst NOW...i actually like BUSH compared to that woosy assed president we have now!

the GOP is a paranoid miserable mess that is complacent in all his tearing AMERICA APART PLAN for PUTIN.....doing his BIDS..

all you have to do folks is fucking watch the real news= MSNBC wich plays all day long and is ON IT period like no other news channel!!!

i have been following and watching both sides if you will.....the FOXAGANDA channel also PUH ....but after yesterday they got WOKE!!!!!

also calling trump out on his weakness of protecting the USA.

SO,,,i ask you folks.......WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON.........is it this country.....or is it PUTIN and the Authoritarian DicK TATORE shitwhole countries?

SUCH A LIAR

SUCH A PHONY

SUCH A THREAT

SUCH HYPOCRISY to the highest levels ever......?????.........an he still talks about hillapies EMAILS?????.....WEAK and  GUILTY!

STILL LOVE YOUR HERO KNOW???

NOT MY PRES OR YOURS he is PUTIN's DICK HOLSTER FOLKS get with this before we are totally lost in FAKE NEWS by trump/Putin.

He is breaking up all connections with our allies.....all business connections around the world trade.......all norms/rules.....LAWS!!!

He is under PUTIN's thumb and we all seen this play out ........  but only AFTER A 2 HOUR private meet not americans or reporters..k

just trump n Putin doing bad deals behind closed doors?

HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED......and it really is TIME TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS and FREEDOMS or see it all down the drain............?

AFTER our own investigations have indicted many many Russian Hackers he STILL TAKES PUTIN'S SIDE??????

yeah,

you tell me which side he is on????

Side of BIG MONEY and MONEY IS EVIL.......................

GET WOKE FOLKS THIS SHIT IS REAL!!!

Op

knucklehead bob
Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2018 at 10:03 AM, Oldproseeds said:

What a shame this is to AMERICA to side with PUTIN over our own intelligent agencies is just horrible and in front of the world press

"TIME TO CHOOSE SIDES PEOPLE!!!"

The last thing I'm going to do is fall for your LEFT vs RIGHT BULL - FECES !

Would these be the same agencies that reported about the Gulf of Tonkin ? 

The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

and Libya supporting terrorism ?

A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.

and Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq ?

https://theintercept.com/2015/04/10/twelve-years-later-u-s-media-still-cant-get-iraqi-wmd-story-right/

and 9/11 ?

The U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction.  Despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers.  (Many U.S. officials have alleged that 9/11 was a false flag operation by rogue elements of the U.S. government.)

A simple yes or no will suffice to the questions "Would these be the same agencies that reported about the Gulf of Tonkin ? , and Libya supporting terrorism ? , and Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq ? , and 9/11 ?"   

37414041_433727560476007_411289079037034

Edited by knucklehead bob

Slick rick

I like Russian they are the only country to stand up to the 1% who own an control this place we call home folks today think the Dem an rep party's are two party's but that's the biggest joke if folks don't rise up an demand the country back for the 1% soon they will be eating three meals in the fema camps which most Americans will walk right into them anyways just shows how program folks are today I like to ask people can u drive a car with out a drivers license 95% say no you cant

zoot

I shall take no side and remain independent. I refuse to be played like a puppet in a failed 2 party system.

Remember what Lincoln said, “A house devided will fall”

And that same sentiment can also be found in the Bible.

Matthew 12:25

But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

Mark 3:25 
If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.