Darlins Net,..seed...

bucketswithsoil

Was gifted these a ways back and finally got the dick outta my ass...(thks buddy..)..soooooo my other buddy smokinJoe told me it would be cool if i cruised over yonder and start a thread here...so i was like "for sure dude..no problem there"...plus im sort of a little bit,maybe,lol..sort of cool with darkWing...and smokinJ thought,cool to show the gear over this way...so i was like right on...heres 1 of 2..there bouncing back from spider mites..

20161203_190517.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sure your a catcherman? Sound more like a surfer dude lol. I forgot what all I sent ya but if there's something I missed just let me know and I'll hook ya up. Ya may want to keep a spot open for some testers  in the next few months. I'm starting my end of the gg4 ril project in another week so beans should be ready for testing by mid January.

13 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

You sure your a catcherman? Sound more like a surfer dude lol. I forgot what all I sent ya but if there's something I missed just let me know and I'll hook ya up. Ya may want to keep a spot open for some testers  in the next few months. I'm starting my end of the gg4 ril project in another week so beans should be ready for testing by mid January.

Dont get me wrong..when the surfs pumping...ITS FUCKING GOIN DOWN..

but come on now...this was all i did for almost 8-9years..lol

Naaaa, i have no clue what im doing...lol

Ill chk to see all what ya thrown me last time..im always stoked and greatful for any of you guys gear thrown my way..for sure! !!

It was always...CKS

Catch, Kill,Sell... :D

20161206_075426.jpg20161206_074306.jpg

Guest Windycitysmoker

@Smokin Joe I dont remember if I said thank you so I will say it again

thank u broski I put her in a bubbler she doing okay.

i never realized how hard shit is for disabled people.It is hard trying to do basic gardening work.

@dansbuds thank u bro I am very humble and thankful @Tonygreen hope shit is working out for you.I would of put all the thank you notes in my journal but we got a sever or something lol but thank you to everyone that wished me well

On 12/7/2016 at 10:08 PM, Smokin Joe said:

Maybe this year I can make he trip. Darlin want to see her cousins we'll see. In the meantime, when's lobster season?

Keep me posted..maybe we can set something up..man if i only grew weed as good as i did fishing offshore,id be alright..lol

Lobster-mid aug. Thru end of march. ..

newones055-1.jpg

On 12/8/2016 at 4:07 PM, Tonygreen said:

dont make me pull out my pics of the 9 inch bass from this summer lmao

Well that 9in bass...could get eaten by a 39in snook...if ya were in the right area :D

7 hours ago, bucketswithsoil said:

Keep me posted..maybe we can set something up..man if i only grew weed as good as i did fishing offshore,id be alright..lol

Lobster-mid aug. Thru end of march. ..

newones055-1.jpg

Well that 9in bass...could get eaten by a 39in snook...if ya were in the right area :D

Be there by march you say? Don't think that will work but ya never know.

:monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon: umm while we're on that subject, wonder what it would cost a fella for a few nice tails? Lol

• 4 weeks later...

^^^^ nice!

I checked all my Darlins Nets and ended up with 2 females.

vegging them for a bit yet so i can get a raft of clones :D

I'll get to pics eventually LOL

• 1 month later...

Well its been some time since popping in....guess im gonna start a thread of my own soon...so im not all over the place..lol

Well bummer is one of the above pictured had to get axed (no where am i close to pollen level...lol)...(cant remember which one)....BUT the one that has been chuggin along..LOOKS to be packing it on...so HOPEFULLY she will remain around for a while...got some other stuff going that i was super stoked and greatly gifted from a few others on here.....SOME SUPER COOL ASS CATS ROUND THIS JOINT.....very very cool on you guys...

Super stoked i got the invite when i did...just was dicking around worried about looking like a clown over here,so had me tail between me legs for a little while...but it is...what it is... :D and i finally jumped in the deep end...THKS YOU GUYS...

Day 35ish....give or take a few...(might have a lead on the OG REAL DEAL CUT/CLONE DN...)....fingers crossed... :P

never the less hopefully shes packs a punch half way as good as she looks....(again...im far from grower mack daddy, but so far this one looks good)...even thou ya cant forget about the ole "cant judge a book by its cover"....but as of right now...me likes the cover... Thks DB... Way way stoked... 

20170305_191833.thumb.jpg.541d509e2983229b7f26b112c88b9d0b.jpg

may the calcium be with you ha!

If you get through the stretch without early yellowing youll know you nailed it pretty good.

5 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

My cuts have rooted and transplanted.... time to flip these bushes ;)

Heck yea dude....lets see those monsters...pretty stoked on her packing it on for the time being...

20170305_070125.thumb.jpg.5042e2866d572416b3cf50d5a48da9d7.jpg20170305_070152.thumb.jpg.4b7e0d55e8705352383c61d21e9dc8c4.jpg

17 minutes ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Did u find any hermies in your DN? I'm just wondering 

Negative....and i was keeping close watch,as i was gettin sort of pumped on what i was seeing...as she chugged along...sooooo...so far so good

I just hope the ganja works and packs a punch...

Sure would hate a one and done,but it has happened to me before...time shall tell i guess...thks for stopping by... :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

I was more worried and keeping a watch on that wfa6 x gg4 that i grew out from UnReg...he was saying for me to watch close...cause when he ran them..then threw some nuts on him...he was telling me...but the one i have,seems to be pretty much straight up lady like...lol

Guest Windycitysmoker

I had one throw a nanner she hit her she I killed her but than I had a very nice DN foot long buds the size of coke bottles very very greasey

Just now, Windycitysmoker said:

I had one throw a nanner she hit her she I killed her but than I had a very nice DN foot long buds the size of coke bottles very very greasey

Hey WCS....

Would that be the real deal cut from dans himself????

Or from seed???

Ways back dans threw me some DN seeds(way stoked on that let me add..thks dude)...then some time after that smokinJoe threw me a bone as well(very thkful and stoked on that as well)...and smokinJoe little goodie package had some DN seeds in it also....

i was wondering if those seeeds all came from the same place...nevertheless im stoked to have them...no matter where they came from...soooo these were 2 i decided to crack(dont have a shit ton of room,or Would of popped a few more..and had to off one due to male status)..these ones were from the seeds i received from dans...she seems to be doing rather well..

What happepned to yours? ?? Was the ganja real deal killRoy??

Guest Windycitysmoker
1 hour ago, bucketswithsoil said:

Hey WCS....

Would that be the real deal cut from dans himself????

Or from seed???

Ways back dans threw me some DN seeds(way stoked on that let me add..thks dude)...then some time after that smokinJoe threw me a bone as well(very thkful and stoked on that as well)...and smokinJoe little goodie package had some DN seeds in it also....

i was wondering if those seeeds all came from the same place...nevertheless im stoked to have them...no matter where they came from...soooo these were 2 i decided to crack(dont have a shit ton of room,or Would of popped a few more..and had to off one due to male status)..these ones were from the seeds i received from dans...she seems to be doing rather well..

What happepned to yours? ?? Was the ganja real deal killRoy??

Those I believe were from ducks doil dan had previously grown the DN from seedpacs drop I have a few of those seeds.

Duck used the same DMT male so it should be the same as seedpacs that's my understanding of it

Guest Windycitysmoker

I also believe that dans and joes that you received were ducks they both had a nice pill of them.i got mine from dan when you did.than I got some from the original seedpac drop

Guest dansbuds

yeah , most of the DN seeds i sent out were from ducks seed drop . i didn't have very many from the seed pack drop .

& no hermies from the seeds from seed pack or my cuts that were sent out .

Archived