Gg4 x longbottomleaf outdoor grown

Guest Evoke

Guest Evoke

So here is a breaf story of what's going on. 

Last year I won this auction item from dragboatJeff with 3 seed packs for just under 100 bucks and 20 of them were the gorilla lbl off which I germinated one seed just to see what's in there. She came out a female and the only one from the total of 4 plants that I had. So kind of had to compensate for the rest. Germinated at 6th of April light deprived since around 10th of May and harvested with fully milky trichomes at 6th of jully. That is about 90 days from seed to harvest mhmm. Gladly the pheno I got was not a gorilla dominant in any way I think other than the resign department. Stem rub in Veg and early flowering was all lemons and vanilla, very creamy, like a lemon cake or something,  not too strong but very distinctive. Later in flowering the front smell was more of a sweet og followed by the lemons and no more vanilla cake, mby some gorilla sourness at the end and very subtle. Quick dry early sample had a syrupy lemon taste on the inhale and noticeable  og funk on the exhale with that syrup lingering on the tongue for a while,  honey like. Me and the rest of the guys around Can't wait for her to properly dry(they already asked me hundreds of times is she ready) as this was is and will ever be (a little exaggerating here) the most resinous plant ever grown on earth. For real she was frosting up from very early on and the resign glands were huge. The only downside is the flower to leaf ratio is not that great but still very axeptable. There has to be even a better pheno in the rest of the pack with more refined bud structure so I'm looking forward to grow them out. 

Enough talking... 

DSC_0824.JPG

DSC_0816.JPG

DSC_0785.JPG

DSC_0837.JPG

DSC_0827.JPG

very nice

I have 2 of these from seed finishing up right now too..... chopping at weeks end I think.

Yours looks super frosty too!!

Guest Evoke
5 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

very nice

I have 2 of these from seed finishing up right now too..... chopping at weeks end I think.

Yours looks super frosty too!!

Do you have a Pic of her, if you don't mind. Mine was stacking more leafs in between the calixes than I like, mby the feeding regime contributed to it also. 

Got two of them, this pic is one of em at 8 weeks

07-08-2018_GG4_x_Long_Bottom_Leaf_-_Copy.JPG

these pics were couple weeks ago of both plants. They are quite different and ya, mine are very leafy as well. They have an almost minty type smell with a real sweet dank back ground. Super frosty for sure.

06-22-2018_GG4_x_LBL__1_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_GG4_x_LBL__1_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_GG4_x_LBL__1_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_GG4_x_LBL__2_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_GG4_x_LBL__2_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

06-22-2018_GG4_x_LBL__2_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

Guest Evoke
3 hours ago, Bugman said:

i see  u started a thread .she looks nice & frosty

Thank you sir, I definitely cant ask for more frost. Also what I'm liking a lot is the plant had a structure of a rocket, minimal side branching, i imagine if the clones keep that habit u can stuck many of them together perfectly in sog setup with minimal maintenance. No support needed at all too. 

DSC_0812.JPG

DSC_0802.JPG

DSC_0752.JPG

Guest 3rdCoaster

It will be interesting to hear a smoke report across the group, between you and Tom,  to get a peak at the diversity of the cross.   

Looking good guys.

@Evoke very nice plant man !!

that last one looks like a much larger version of one of my phenos for sure.

DBJ puts out some mighty fine freebies in those Bad Dawg genetics beans

Guest Evoke
5 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

@Evoke very nice plant man !!

that last one looks like a much larger version of one of my phenos for sure.

DBJ puts out some mighty fine freebies in those Bad Dawg genetics beans

... It does not looks like much diversity, like for example in shantis gear. Good good. On the freebies part, I actually put on an order just to get another pack of lbl cross. The last time I got the bubba(Mota) lbl and it looks promising from the picks I have seen here. Also if any of you is having the starfighter cross? I need this one like nothing else on the earth. Till date this is my favorite plant we have grown or smoked. Somewhere on this board DBJ even posted my email testimonial about her and how she is the money 💵. She is doing well in my buddys garden few thousand miles away. And in about two months I will be all over her again like ugly on an ape. If you have not read my quick review about her she is a 10 week nuty hazy incense kush posessing potency out of this world with VERY Very VERY visual and sound enhancing high for the first 30-50 min with lots of energy but not the slightest bit of edgy in any way. Complex,  stimulating, creative,  though,  provoking, focused. Quality of the high is 10/10 to me.  Basically nothing negative about her something like you smoke a joint of haze and an hour later you hit some fine OG. I even ordered starfighter x orange sour dub from OBS just to select a male from to pollinate. Asked DBJ for more of those starfighter cross and he only said something about Christmas fridge cleaning, 2 emails and months later I still can't get my hands on more of it. 

Guest BombBudPuffa

Honestly this cross is better than a lot of the shit I paid for. Every single plant, out of 3 fems, is fire weed. I have some cuts flowering out atm of my fav one. If you have these seeds grow em damnit!

Archived