frankslan

Franks' Funk

frankslan

20200107_111503.thumb.jpg.510bda107a30159fcec80e5026956bd0.jpg

little bud of loompa x og2 idk why but im getting a berry sweet fruity smell out of these 

Almond cookies smells funky fuelly tho. 

LonerStoner2099

☝️Awesome color! Looks like some juicy, dense nugs... yum... :582bb02044f14_cuttingtrukey:

frankslan

day 62 

Chopped on of the loompa x OG2 smells grapey. The calyx are so swollen on this one its ridiculous. Came out nice I did not do any trimming on these in veg it still had its huge bottom fan leaves as it was only a tester. The fan leaves were still healthy green on the bottom so Im pretty happy Id say this one was very successful and the new soil did well. It has really small bud looks like a cookies strain to me. could be the almond cookie maybe I mixed them up. 

20200110_085951.thumb.jpg.85a5d15e41686e0771fd7a8ef21ec50a.jpg20200110_090141.thumb.jpg.71219b6919801124a6852935f9169e83.jpg

This is a close up of the almond cookies this one smells danker more fuel like. 

20200110_090108.jpg

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

Iceream cake pheno 1 day 64 chop chop This one is nice but I hate growing it. Even from clone it stayed super short with insane node spacing like .5 inch nodes big mess idk how to control here. Huge plant but only got a few big nugs and tons of bull shit. 

Smells like deep meaty dank idk weird smell kind of off putting and overwhelming. I know it taste good from last run its a weird smell. 

yCevE9P.jpg

Hell ya I got high res images to work with imgur 

Edited by frankslan

zombug

I’m just curious how she will perform indoors. If things were legal here, I could run flower year round. It was near the 80’s today and yesterday. 

frankslan
Just now, zombug said:

I’m just curious how she will perform indoors. If things were legal here, I could run flower year round. It was near the 80’s today and yesterday. 

I think @Slick rick ran it before idk if he did it outside.

frankslan

Chem 91 s1 is getting tall now about 8 inchs from the lights I have to tie it all down some and trim it.  Buds are starting to form now.

20200114_092106_HDR.thumb.jpg.50102c25fda61dc02f307b8a018da057.jpg

Edited by frankslan

frankslan
45 minutes ago, zombug said:

Do you plan on cleaning up the lowers on them, or do you prefer to leave them as is?

I cleaned up the bottom half. I need to do more trimming and spread it out. I usually go light on the trimming which is fine I dont mind some smaller buds for pressing to rosin.

I want to try and lollypopping hard soon. I just get nervous Im going to stress my plants out. I def could have removed a lot more than I did on this plant. 

zombug
Just now, frankslan said:

I cleaned up the bottom half. I need to do more trimming and spread it out. I usually go light on the trimming which is fine I dont mind some smaller buds for pressing to rosin.

I want to try and lollypopping hard soon. I just get nervous Im going to stress my plants out. I def could have removed a lot more than I did on this plant. 

Right on. I often fall short of how much I’d like to clean them up. I just ask in specific regards to the chem lines. Those lowers are notorious for producing some hermies, which have gone on to produce some epic cuts. 

frankslan
16 minutes ago, zombug said:

Right on. I often fall short of how much I’d like to clean them up. I just ask in specific regards to the chem lines. Those lowers are notorious for producing some hermies, which have gone on to produce some epic cuts. 

Haha Yes I learned my lesson the hard way with that! I think most of my hermies in the past were from not trimming the lowers well. I did see some funny preflowers on this girl too fingers crossed and another trim job hopefully I can keep her in check. 

That icecream cake fucker shot out mad herms in the lowers last run I think I caught it in time though. 

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

20200114_183507.thumb.jpg.b57d8a27679fffbd9c67f5fd40139630.jpg

check her legs out. I might take a few more tiny side branches thats about it. Im going to strip a bunch of leaves tomorrow. 

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

Heres a strange one been out of the ground for a day now and its looking at the ground still. 

20200115_111224.jpg

Edited by frankslan

Trailerparkshine
27 minutes ago, frankslan said:

Heres a strange one been out of the ground for a day now and its looking at the ground still. 

20200115_111224.jpg

I thought it was just me for odd ones lately..I've had all kinds of shit wonkey lately. I'm sure it will look up soon..probably just bashful

frankslan
4 minutes ago, Trailerparkshine said:

I thought it was just me for odd ones lately..I've had all kinds of shit wonkey lately. I'm sure it will look up soon..probably just bashful

Oh you know what it is i was doing a time lapse photoshoot and left the light on in the other room. It probably was chasing that light. 

Edited by frankslan

Trailerparkshine
45 minutes ago, frankslan said:

Oh you know what it is i was doing a time lapse photoshoot and left the light on in the other room. It probably was chasing that light. 

Oh that makes sense.

Trailerparkshine
19 hours ago, frankslan said:

20200114_183507.thumb.jpg.b57d8a27679fffbd9c67f5fd40139630.jpg

check her legs out. I might take a few more tiny side branches thats about it. Im going to strip a bunch of leaves tomorrow. 

wow..nice structure

frankslan

@Tonygreen Day 15 frostiest in the tent so far.  Gorilla Dubble. 

hClVlcy.jpg

Chem 91 s1 looks a little funny no crystal and the middle of the flower looks solid not like pistil. @zombug got me paranoid now lol. 

xDwCNhE.jpg

Edited by frankslan

zombug

I’ve never seen them herm in the middle of a flower. Usually they herm at the crotch or bottoms of a flower, and usually on a lower. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..