frankslan

Franks' Funk

frankslan

This round is all Grandfunks 

Day 55 in tent 1.

One of the GrandFunk has been chopped. Last week. It had really small skinny buds I think it was stressed out from the light falling on it in week 2. It start maturing at day 30 all the hairs were brown by 37 very very weird. sucks because it was a monster plant too my bad though. 

20180705_002657.thumb.jpg.93ce29dd7954d464f285f97c904830ad.jpg

This is the one that is left has some nice big totem pole like buds. 

Tent 2 is at day 40 

20180705_002506_dng.thumb.jpg.32d48bf4ce4f3c0564149764cdf518cd.jpg20180705_004640.thumb.jpg.110f986044fdfc0653ab3e84cc4d60e3.jpg

this is the best plant in tent 2 It has the biggest nugs that are super frosty. In veg this plant was the runt least bushy after presex it started beasting out and out grower the others in height 

\

All the grand funk smelt the same Like lemon scratch and sniff. Very strange thought at least one would smell like rotten death. 

Mexican Strain update:

My friend is at day 30 he said it stayed short smells of spicey dank. Not super crystally yet. 

Edited by frankslan
add more info

frankslan
9 minutes ago, Comacus said:

Nice looking plants @frankslan

Thanks man not my best round been sick last month with a horrible sinus infection antibiotic aint doing shit. Been super lazy with the garden 

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

246495107_20180704_234212.dng(1).thumb.jpg.92826602942cf1482c99b327499cd790.jpg

One good thing about that grankfunk finishing early is I can take the light from that tent and use it for veg. Man it was getting crowded in my other spot 

I have 7 females so far. Two Idk if Ill run 

1 blue am bag seed lol It kinda of just started growing so I kept it around idk if its wise to really run it from hermies. But it reeeks! and its growing stronger and fast than all the rest. Maybe because it was born in the same soil? i legit popped it in a peat pellet and left it for like 2 or 3 weeks wasnt planning on keeping it but it wanted to live. Its like a stray plant 

Tuff nuts blue am and raspberry are on the right much taller than the rest his strains are really vigorous

1 Blue am

1 Raspberry delight  (tuffnut) 

2 sour diesel x Chem de la chem                   (almost all fems on this strain I have one more waiting to show)

1 Sour dub                                                        (My other one was a runt mutant, fuck really want two so it could have it's own tent as it's a shorty.) 

1 Topagna canyon pk x Og Sqaured                     

1 Gelato x wedding cake                                 (idk about this one I saw some preflowers that look like ball already in veg 0_0 ) 

Edited by frankslan
edits

texasjack

Hey nice to see you again my friend. That's weird on the Grand Funk smell. The 1s I've grown lean to the rotten meat chem D side. I guess you got some that lean to the OG side.

Hey I dropped 3 of the Deep Space Sour D x Chem De La Chem you gave me...2 popped and are in dirt. I'm looking foreword to these.

frankslan
2 hours ago, texasjack said:

Hey nice to see you again my friend. That's weird on the Grand Funk smell. The 1s I've grown lean to the rotten meat chem D side. I guess you got some that lean to the OG side.

Hey I dropped 3 of the Deep Space Sour D x Chem De La Chem you gave me...2 popped and are in dirt. I'm looking foreword to these.

Ya man your sure it didnt get mixed up by any chance? I mean they were all fems so i dont see how that could happen. 

Maybe its my soil the headband was very og leaning too when I ran it and I ran like 4 of the headband. The rio had some good funk to it strong smell idk know how to describe it not skunky though different. tasty too like hashy 

Ill take some shots of that mexican for you before my friend pulls it. 

I hope the sour d chem de la chem are nice seems to be growing beautifully so far. I have two phenos that are bushy and one is like a totem pole so far. I expect they stretch pretty good in flower. I just found another fems so 3 out of 4 I popped were fems looks like the other one might be too.  which is kind of weird hope I didnt get all the fems lol 

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.e76a77a57ec6ce506d8d62bcfb5301f6.jpg

sourd x chemdelachem they look nuts. Maybe the guy does sea of green or something those look like 2 foot long buds though 

texasjack

Looks nice!

The Grand Funks are fems. It's Chem Dog D x OG Kush. I found a very potent super stinky pheno and I S1 her. Here is the Chem D x OG K cut I call Grand Funk  at 6wks. I made S1 seeds w her and call the S1 seeds Grand Funk. Been getting some really good grows out of them.

Grand Funk (Chem D x OG K)6wks

gf1.jpg

gf2.jpg

frankslan
5 hours ago, texasjack said:

Looks nice!

The Grand Funks are fems. It's Chem Dog D x OG Kush. I found a very potent super stinky pheno and I S1 her. Here is the Chem D x OG K cut I call Grand Funk  at 6wks. I made S1 seeds w her and call the S1 seeds Grand Funk. Been getting some really good grows out of them.

That plant looks sick and your buds are like 2 footers too lol idk my buds are always small compared to that. how tall was that when you flipped? 

oh ya I know, I meant like maybe I mixed up the beans or something but I don't have any other fems so that couldn't have happened. Think its probably just my soil mix or something idk. Ill have to try it again in the future. 

Edited by frankslan

amsterdamaged

hey frankslan did you get tuffnutts new line up?

he sent me a few

Choc Thai BX x Gas Chamber
Animal Pie#1 x Blue Amnesia
Cookies + Cream x Gas Chamber
Chocolope x Gas Chamber

alien invasion x Gas Chamber

banana cream #1 x Gas Chamber

frankslan
1 hour ago, amsterdamaged said:

hey frankslan did you get tuffnutts new line up?

he sent me a few

Choc Thai BX x Gas Chamber
Animal Pie#1 x Blue Amnesia
Cookies + Cream x Gas Chamber
Chocolope x Gas Chamber

alien invasion x Gas Chamber

banana cream #1 x Gas Chamber

No is he around somewhere? his strains are really good, strong vigorious great yeilds. I like the stretch now too less veg time. 

Good to see you here too !

Edited by frankslan

texasjack
56 minutes ago, frankslan said:

@texasjack  for the sour d cdlc matt said they reach in flower be careful. Said could triple even. 

OK thanks a lot. I'll post pics when they get going.

amsterdamaged

pleased to be here bro

9 hours ago, frankslan said:

No is he around somewhere? his strains are really good, strong vigorious great yeilds. I like the stretch now too less veg time. 

Good to see you here too !

his strains are some of the best i loved his ElChapo i still have a few of his first release left hes at connoisseurcommunity.nl but they only let ppl in every so often man and its hard to get in there.

frankslan
On 7/6/2018 at 4:56 AM, amsterdamaged said:

pleased to be here bro

his strains are some of the best i loved his ElChapo i still have a few of his first release left hes at connoisseur.nl but they only let ppl in every so often man and its hard to get in there.

Sweet well keep your head up if theres an opening love to stay in contact with him too. Or tell him to stop by here sometime. Bummed out i lost his thread with all the discriptions and pics. El chopo is def on the to do list such a good name. 

Edited by frankslan

texasjack
3 hours ago, amsterdamaged said:

pleased to be here bro

his strains are some of the best i loved his ElChapo i still have a few of his first release left hes at connoisseurcommunity.nl but they only let ppl in every so often man and its hard to get in there.

The kick me and classic off there long ago. I'm not even really sure what happened. They kick me off by association b/c I work w classic. From what classic told me it was behind coastals Pride of Afghanistan. Seems he traded some w coastals permission to ndnguy or native grower? Who isn't even indian and he passed it around.

I guess classic got pissed and they started throwin sacks of mofos on each other and they kicked us off. I don't really know what was said b/c I didn't see it. I tried to log in and couldn't and classic told me I was kicked off b/c I work w him etc. Too funny.

amsterdamaged

daymm bro sounds to me like classic had every right to be pissed

frankslan

haha thats funny seems like a weird place but would like to see tuff nutt again for sure. They let me sign up but then it was like were reviewing this app or something. 

I just found out I got 5 of 5 on the sour d I probably took all the fems from that pack lol maybe I left ya one texas jack 😉 . Out of all the seeds I popped I think I got 80 percent female . I might even have one more tcp still up in the air but it looks female too. I dont even need that many good to have backups.  

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

so my tcpk is like a totem pole the branches are coming out any suggestions I guess I should take a few top leaves off or top it.  Im going to start bending it over each day I like that technique. I think its from at least partially being too cramp together. It's about 1.5 feet with 10 nodes each an inch apart. 

20180706_172029_dng.thumb.jpg.27b4d9a4c53761f795f5a7707be2022c.jpg
Edited by frankslan

frankslan

I didnt get to show you all my garden bed I made couple months ago. 16 by 8 raised bed. I got a whole truck load of loam and 1/3 compost. So much work I should have just put them in the ground and topdress compost. It took a few weeks for the soil to kick in but now the plants are looking good. wish I could fill it with herb veggies are nice though esp kale I eat like a pound every 2 days. 

20180526_115647.thumb.jpg.1f2ac6c14b909606103c604e8edb9c3d.jpg

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

20180709_223133.thumb.jpg.6b7b12b99e3d06d3b98f47f829a0f855.jpg

@texasjack  This is one of my three sour d x cdlc I have going I thought I had 4 but it was actually my sour dubble.  They all have awesome side branching its almost all even the bottom branches are almost there and they all look very similar. It's like the opposite of the tcpk x og ^2 . They are shorter than the other plants I guess they are waiting for flower to stretch. This is one I wouldn't top or anything I think though. 

]

I dont know what to run I have one sour dub, the other sour dub I was going to run was a mutant, which doesn't stretch much and I started this seedjunky kush mint x wedding cake but they herm and it looks likes it showing balls in veg 0_0 crazy. so I want to put two plants in tent 1 on friday, I wanted two sour dubs and maybe this seedyjunk but now i'm kind of screwed because the rest of my plants stretch a lot and the sour dub is so slow in veg. 

20180709_201350.thumb.jpg.21009527f805eaebff6aac6a6aa7f271.jpg   

this lookes like a male preflower ya?                  

The tent 1 grand funk is really taking its time to finish its at day 60 now still lots of white hairs but I have to take it soon I cant keep waiting on it much longer it's popping bananas in the top colas . I think maybe my tents just too hot its peaking at like 84 which isnt too bad with led,  but I keep getting hermie and there deff no light leaks. I didnt fuck with this plant much in the way of topping or defoliation or anything like that. It also still has nice green leaves so I dont think its a nute issue.  This plant has less light as it was shorter so i dont think its light stressed it either.  Idk getting sick of the hermies lol got to figure out what im doing wrong. 

only thing other than heat I can think of is these blumatts, It did flood one day slightly at week 2 but was straight after that plant stayed praying the whole time. Maybe too much wind? I am blasting them with a tower fan in a tent but I did that my first 3 grows with the sour dub and headband an it was fine. The second time I ran tuff nuts strains as clones  all was good too. Maybe I need to just run with clones I know they are a little more stable with herm issues. 

could not having a perfectly dark room in veg be causing my issues. I have my veg area in my room its not a 100 percent light proof its like 90 percent but it runs at night sometimes Im on the computer for an hour after lights out so maybe that's stressing them out. I didnt think it mattered in veg because people run 24 hours in veg and stuff. 

These plants coming up I kept the veg room more consistent with lights on and off I moved the computer out of that room. 

Edited by frankslan

frankslan

tuffnut raspberry delight

looking great started some lts on her Im just going to bend her right over at a 90 shes getting big. 

20180710_075927.thumb.jpg.e48c22461c41b471bf80b80a45abe931.jpg20180710_075943.thumb.jpg.02fd83a557f3c4925557c1b39e09d288.jpg

texasjack
10 hours ago, frankslan said:

20180709_223133.thumb.jpg.6b7b12b99e3d06d3b98f47f829a0f855.jpg

@texasjack  This is one of my three sour d x cdlc I have going I thought I had 4 but it was actually my sour dubble.  They all have awesome side branching its almost all even the bottom branches are almost there and they all look very similar. It's like the opposite of the tcpk x og ^2 . They are shorter than the other plants I guess they are waiting for flower to stretch. This is one I wouldn't top or anything I think though. 

]

I dont know what to run I have one sour dub, the other sour dub I was going to run was a mutant, which doesn't stretch much and I started this seedjunky kush mint x wedding cake but they herm and it looks likes it showing balls in veg 0_0 crazy. so I want to put two plants in tent 1 on friday, I wanted two sour dubs and maybe this seedyjunk but now i'm kind of screwed because the rest of my plants stretch a lot and the sour dub is so slow in veg. 

20180709_201350.thumb.jpg.21009527f805eaebff6aac6a6aa7f271.jpg   

this lookes like a male preflower ya?                  

The tent 1 grand funk is really taking its time to finish its at day 60 now still lots of white hairs but I have to take it soon I cant keep waiting on it much longer it's popping bananas in the top colas . I think maybe my tents just too hot its peaking at like 84 which isnt too bad with led,  but I keep getting hermie and there deff no light leaks. I didnt fuck with this plant much in the way of topping or defoliation or anything like that. It also still has nice green leaves so I dont think its a nute issue.  This plant has less light as it was shorter so i dont think its light stressed it either.  Idk getting sick of the hermies lol got to figure out what im doing wrong. 

only thing other than heat I can think of is these blumatts, It did flood one day slightly at week 2 but was straight after that plant stayed praying the whole time. Maybe too much wind? I am blasting them with a tower fan in a tent but I did that my first 3 grows with the sour dub and headband an it was fine. The second time I ran tuff nuts strains as clones  all was good too. Maybe I need to just run with clones I know they are a little more stable with herm issues. 

could not having a perfectly dark room in veg be causing my issues. I have my veg area in my room its not a 100 percent light proof its like 90 percent but it runs at night sometimes Im on the computer for an hour after lights out so maybe that's stressing them out. I didnt think it mattered in veg because people run 24 hours in veg and stuff. 

These plants coming up I kept the veg room more consistent with lights on and off I moved the computer out of that room. 

Looking good. I have 2 seedlings going.

GF is usually done around 9wks. I don't understand whats up w all your herms. You are the only 1 got nanners on GF out of a lot of grows. 84 temp aint hi I've grown in the hi 90s no probs.You just have to have a big fan & move a lot of air.

Stress can cause lots of probs.Look at this Black Diesel compared to mine.I'm cutting mine today 64 dys.He cut at 11wks.He had some kinda stress his  is making those lil knuckles pushing out white hairs. It will go on like that forever. Longer it goes like that less dense the buds get and I believe smell and potency go down.

FB9357DA-83A2-42B3-81B6-F2681102C4A7.jpeg

20180708_140131.jpg

Edited by texasjack

frankslan
5 hours ago, texasjack said:

Looking good. I have 2 seedlings going.

GF is usually done around 9wks. I don't understand whats up w all your herms. You are the only 1 got nanners on GF out of a lot of grows. 84 temp aint hi I've grown in the hi 90s no probs.You just have to have a big fan & move a lot of air.

Stress can cause lots of probs.Look at this Black Diesel compared to mine.I'm cutting mine today 64 dys.He cut at 11wks.He had some kinda stress his  is making those lil knuckles pushing out white hairs. It will go on like that forever. Longer it goes like that less dense the buds get and I believe smell and potency go down.

FB9357DA-83A2-42B3-81B6-F2681102C4A7.jpeg

20180708_140131.jpg

Idk im like hermie cursed now lol. Id be a good stress tester thats for sure. The fan is pretty big one of those tower fans but the blue am didnt herm last run and it had the fan going.thinking it must be the veg area not consistent enough 

Yes its making those little knuckles so ill prpbably take it friday like planned or maybe give it till monday veg is jist getting big and really to roll on.

Edited by frankslan

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..