texasjack growing on..

texasjack

Comacus
20 hours ago, texasjack said:

Why dont you help?...i'm all funned out.  Whats a White Fugie? I looked all over.I think i have it cross w Triangle Kush.I'll find some others you can help w.

I'll look around too.  One person that may know if @Tomba.  Like you he is a walking strain library!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• texasjack

• Comacus

• frankslan

• Orion

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classics Purple Urkle x Fire OG   My buddy let 1 go a little long and he found1 nanner on it. He sprinkled the pollen on a Jamaican he had going & got 3 seeds.   Purple Ur

Classic Seeds Critical Romulan 52 dys "Full plant pic is #2. She's going to be the yielder of the bunch. Happy with the amount of resin on these plants. #3 literally has a gritty feel to the resin,

Black Diesel clone ,Jackie o and a just flipped Stardawg F2 from seeddepot days.        

Posted Images

texasjack
4 minutes ago, Comacus said:

I'll look around too.  One person that may know if @Tomba.  Like you he is a walking strain library!

Maybe he heard of these guys. @Tomba . You ever heard of this guy or guys around 2008?  Not many on the web had these genetics back then.

Apophis BOD 06/2008 ChemDogD BX2 (F) x AlphaDiesel (M)

• Like 4
crownpoodle

You guys boggle my mind with the strain knowledge! Combo who's who in the grow world, and a weed genealogy of sorts at the same time! Damn. I feel like a toddler in a Masters physics class or something. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Nice Job 1
Orion

#2 Strawberry Diesel is the strongest to me and smells a bit like Firestone 45 mil pond liner...so...rubber with a hint of fuel...nothing really stand out with a room full of chocolate diesel crosses...one of the Bluberries and Chocolate I just killed has a wonderfull Hashy Bluberry smell to her at harvest and the Triploid Chocolate diesel is incredible smelling...ca't nail it down but I got others going to take a wiff and see if we can nail it down...almost banana creme pie maybe...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Yummy 2
Tynehead Tom

just ordered up some generic beans 😉 

I really hope you guys can make a big batch of those Canadian Blackberry. If it was made with the Domina cut that was around back then, it will be very worthy of a repro and drop. 

• Like 5
texasjack
1 hour ago, Tynehead Tom said:

just ordered up some generic beans 😉 

I really hope you guys can make a big batch of those Canadian Blackberry. If it was made with the Domina cut that was around back then, it will be very worthy of a repro and drop. 

None of the blackberry is pure. It's cross w C99 and C99/blackberry x geisha .

Hey this is a Cannada strain from and old canadian breeder... there might be 1 more federation strain in there...

Federation Seeds' Big Mac 

The fourth generation male Mikado with all the typical traits was chosen for this cross. Male flowers started to show under 18 hours. The BC Big Bud variety originated from Sensi Seed Bank, it has Sativa leaf structure and has been acclimated to the Vancouver area for many years. Classic Big Bud size and flavor. It has the potential to be a large producer with a short flowering period.

Height 6 feet.
Flowering time 7 weeks.

This generous cut of Mikado and BC Big Bud develops quickly indoors, growing upwards of six feet tall over its speedy seven week maturation. The large plant produces a healthy yield of fruity mid-sized buds that reek of berry and citrus peel. Big Mac’s effects elevate the mind and relax the body, offering a creative bent to a satisfying sedation.

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
Comacus

Who's interested in doing some RKS hunting?  @texasjack sent a batch of RKS Tent Mix from Classic's freezer collection.  The Tent mix was Classic's RKS mixed to the following in the tent:  RKS, Mazari, Cali, SK1, #6 RKS from JB.

Will we find RKS in the mix?  No one can say for sure but I bet some gems will be found none the less.

Preferrably, I would like to get these out to folks that can run a few soon rather than going back into cold storage but I do have a nice batch to share with people here.

I also have a few 2015 Tent Mix to share.  One made with Classic's White x NYCD/OGK, and one made with his NYCD.  Some gems will be found in these too!

• Like 4
texasjack
Posted (edited)
On 6/10/2021 at 10:20 AM, Gaussamer said:

There are a few instances of high profile people faking injections on camera. I think a couple are from Canada, but can't recall. They always get buried from the headlines, you know cause of that ominous mortal doubt regarding untested and hasty concoctions injected directly into the bloodstream.

There was one where a nurse got the shot, then 30 seconds or so later she collapsed flat on the floor, all on live TV. They said she passes out when she feels pain. You might think having a needle pass through your skin into a blood vessel would be more painful than standing there with a bandaid on, but what do I know I'm no doctor. Lots of videos of about the same things happening, all buried to dark corners of the internet now. It don't fit the narrative, they spent so much time scaring the shit out of people but alluvasudden they can get things right, first try, great job? I doubt it.

This is the escalation hierarchy of vaccine compliance that’s being pursued by the Biden regime. There are five distinct phases to this escalation:

Phase 1 – Voluntary (pushed by media propaganda, paying off social media influencers, doctors, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are gullible enough to think getting injected with spike protein biological weapons will somehow 'save' them or set them free.

Phase 2 – Incentives (lottery tickets, free beer, free donuts, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are stupid enough to trade their lives for beer and donuts. There are a lot of these people...

Phase 3 – Private sector punishments – in this stage they use corporations to deny people access to services (such as air travel, cruise ships, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, etc.). This phase hopes to make being unvaccinated extremely inconvenient. WE ARE HERE NOW.

Phase 4 – Criminal fines or jail time (government sector) – This phase will kick in after the fake news media blames the unvaxxed for continued spike protein outbreaks that are killing people. Laws will be passed in some jurisdictions that require constant vaccines and booster shots. Any who refuse to comply will be fined or jailed. You can expect this push to originate in blue states.

Phase 5) – Kinetic (military sector) – open biological and kinetic warfare on the American people, carried out by the 'woke' military against the citizens. This phase will take place after the vaccine deep state works with the Biden / Obama regime to stage a massive false flag shooting tragedy that can be blamed on anti-vaxxers and gun owners. Once this event is carried out, Biden and the Democrats will call for turning the U.S. military against the citizens to carry out nationwide gun confiscation and force covid-19 vaccines at gunpoint.

A government insider revealed the Biden regime had been ordered to achieve a 70% vaccination rate among US adults no matter what it takes. The false flag attack being engineered by the deep state will serve to provide the 'moral justification' narrative to violate any last shred of civil rights, human rights or medical ethics when it comes to assaulting innocent Americans with deadly spike protein injections (also called 'vaccines').

In essence, a vaccine holocaust is the plan.

Depopulation is the desired outcome of this nefarious plan, followed by economic collapse and the destruction of the United States of America. The very people carrying out this plan are the same people who rigged the 2020 election and achieved a political coup to illegally seize power. Now they are using that power to turn America against itself in an act of national suicide."

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 5
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
Tynehead Tom

anyone making plans to bug out of society yet?

Here the "vaccine passport" crap keeps getting tossed around.

Now they are talking about mandatory vax for all health care workers.... they tried that with the yearly flu shot and lost when the union pursued charter rights violations. My wife and a great many of her health care coworkers have vowed to quit thier jobs on the spot if this stuff happens.

I've been investing in 12V portable solar equipment and stocking up on Life Straw products as well as respirator related items in bulk..... I could go on but ya'all get the idea.

When the shit hits the fan.... and it "is" going to..... we will already be deep in the canadian wilderness where no one will bother to search for us LOL

• Like 6
Gaussamer

I'm not gonna say I can figure what is going on, but the crap coming out of the World Economic Forum these past years is extremely ominous to our Republic.

• Like 3
shaggy
5 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

no one will bother to search for us

I may have too...LOL

Or we could get an island....

We could cook and heat our home with ganga.

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 3

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

texasjack

I aint going no where and i will never and i do mean ever take any vaccinations... and i aint giving up nothing. 

120893951_10217419968203252_5991672713085637521_n.thumb.jpg.fb0edd399ce3537044730b98c63adc8d.jpg

Alfred-E-Newman-Hitaman-94421.thumb.jpg.502a2e3cbae57b118000de898145c98a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Advice 1
  • Haha 3
  • Nice Job 1
Orion
3 hours ago, texasjack said:

I aint going no where and i will never and i do mean ever take any vaccinations... and i aint giving up nothing. 

120893951_10217419968203252_5991672713085637521_n.thumb.jpg.fb0edd399ce3537044730b98c63adc8d.jpg

Alfred-E-Newman-Hitaman-94421.thumb.jpg.502a2e3cbae57b118000de898145c98a.jpg

Not in Texas but...None of these comi f's are going to get the best of me!...I'm not going anywhere either.

de578c61626d50db2c9301c372adc81a.jpg

Edited by Orion
  • Like 4
  • Great Advice 1
texasjack
3 hours ago, Orion said:

Not in Texas but...None of these comi f's are going to get the best of me!...I'm not going anywhere either.

de578c61626d50db2c9301c372adc81a.jpg

Right on. I love that movie.  You can share my fox hole any time bro.   I was born to be free i cant be nobodies slave...goes against my nature..There are things much worse than death.

b3a257537c63f4c0aa7c1f70a05f0ca6.thumb.jpg.7b44625a8f3ecdee43b50b259b337376.jpg

I was in the Navy w some guys from Michigan they all had a buncha guns went hunting and fishing all the time. They had bows too.Their gun deer hunting season wasnt that long so they all bow hunted too.

Things arent going the way the elite expected...many people are awake armed and ready to fight.Not only here around the world. Too bad most already gave up their guns. My ausie buddy and my friend from ireland both told me whatever you do dont give up your guns like our dumb asses did. 

• Like 4
texasjack

Dont let this happen to you!  Flase flags...a common practice of governments thru out the ages.

Staged false flag shootings.

Gun laws in Australia are predominantly within the jurisdiction of Australian states and territories, with the importation of guns regulated by the federal government. In the last two decades of the 20th century, following several high-profile killing sprees, the federal government coordinated more restrictive firearms legislation with all state governments. Gun laws were largely aligned in 1996 by the National Firearms Agreement. In two federally funded gun buybacks and voluntary surrenders and State Governments' gun amnesties before and after the Port Arthur Massacre were collected and destroyed, more than a million firearms, possibly 1/3 of the national stock.[1]

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms licence.

59155.jpg.9e17f62845c99aaa6f6deb38ef9c46c1.jpg

1c09bc92d106f3e87cff3601aa00a6286a0f907e.thumb.jpg.a5f3dbb42bf0df918551ceacea46e37d.jpg

Melham said “research shows” the government-funded gun buybacks in 1996 and 2003 have had “no effect in reducing the number of firearms deaths”.

130326152552-exp-australia-john-howard-amanpour-00021517-super-169.thumb.jpg.ddc47df481e3ed758439bd848c3be0c7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Great Advice 1

@texasjack

Are they forcing hospital workers to get the shot in TX.????

Folks need to see this......

Polio and DDT are they related?

This chart says they are.

What do you say?

http://www.vaclib.org/sites/harpub/pol_all.htm

1.) It's not a vaccine. Does not provide immunity to Covid or it's variants so you can still catch Covid and transmit it to others making you asymptomatic. You will need a booster shot every 6 months so get ready to roll up that sleeve every six months they are already talking booster shots on the news.
[link to www.bustle.com (secure)]

2.) The 95% efficacy is the RRR (Relative Reduction Risk) where the real reduction rat ARR (Absolute Reduction Risk) is less than 2% as per this scientific Lancet study.
[link to www.thelancet.com (secure)]

This means you are really not protected at all from the symptoms as they would like you to 'believe'.

3.) The lipid nanoparticles do not remain in the intramuscular region of the deltoid and seep out into the cardiovascular system infecting the entire body with spike-protein. Something the manufacturers claimed would never happen, yet it does and is why the adverse-side effects are so bad with this shot.
[link to www.sciencedirect.com (secure)]

4.) The spike-protein itself is toxic and a part of the disease pathology being the cause of inflammation, ACE2 deregulation and opens up immunity pathways. This means Myocarditis (heart inflammation), Encephalitis (brain inflammation ) and hepatomegaly (liver inflammation) are huge risks and confirmed by many adverse-reactions reported to VAERS and EuroVigilance.
[link to www.ahajournals.org (secure)]
[link to www.salk.edu (secure)]
[link to www.news-medical.net (secure)]
[link to pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (secure)]
[link to www.jimmunol.org (secure)]

This means the spike-protein itself can damage the cardiovascular system and organs, some of which can have harmful events in the future and may be like injecting someone with Covid-19 damaging the inside of the body first  rather than the lungs.

5.) The synthetic spike-protein itself has coding errors and a 5 GxxxG motif placing it in the category of a prion which could pose a long-term risk of neural degenerative diseases.
[link to www.longdom.org (secure)]
[link to ijvtpr.com (secure)]
[link to www.newstarget.com (secure)]
[link to www.nature.com (secure)]
[link to www.preprints.org (secure)]
[link to www.biorxiv.org (secure)]

6.) The lipid nanoparticles after injection bulk in Ovaries in women followed by bone-marrow. Dr. Robert Malone the inventor of mRNA discusses the potential long-term risks of the COVID vaccine spike protein, and weighs in on immune escape.
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 6

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

texasjack
20 hours ago, shaggy said:

@texasjack

Are they forcing hospital workers to get the shot in TX.????

Folks need to see this......

Polio and DDT are they related?

This chart says they are.

What do you say?

http://www.vaclib.org/sites/harpub/pol_all.htm

1.) It's not a vaccine. Does not provide immunity to Covid or it's variants so you can still catch Covid and transmit it to others making you asymptomatic. You will need a booster shot every 6 months so get ready to roll up that sleeve every six months they are already talking booster shots on the news.
[link to www.bustle.com (secure)]

2.) The 95% efficacy is the RRR (Relative Reduction Risk) where the real reduction rat ARR (Absolute Reduction Risk) is less than 2% as per this scientific Lancet study.
[link to www.thelancet.com (secure)]

This means you are really not protected at all from the symptoms as they would like you to 'believe'.

3.) The lipid nanoparticles do not remain in the intramuscular region of the deltoid and seep out into the cardiovascular system infecting the entire body with spike-protein. Something the manufacturers claimed would never happen, yet it does and is why the adverse-side effects are so bad with this shot.
[link to www.sciencedirect.com (secure)]

4.) The spike-protein itself is toxic and a part of the disease pathology being the cause of inflammation, ACE2 deregulation and opens up immunity pathways. This means Myocarditis (heart inflammation), Encephalitis (brain inflammation ) and hepatomegaly (liver inflammation) are huge risks and confirmed by many adverse-reactions reported to VAERS and EuroVigilance.
[link to www.ahajournals.org (secure)]
[link to www.salk.edu (secure)]
[link to www.news-medical.net (secure)]
[link to pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (secure)]
[link to www.jimmunol.org (secure)]

This means the spike-protein itself can damage the cardiovascular system and organs, some of which can have harmful events in the future and may be like injecting someone with Covid-19 damaging the inside of the body first  rather than the lungs.

5.) The synthetic spike-protein itself has coding errors and a 5 GxxxG motif placing it in the category of a prion which could pose a long-term risk of neural degenerative diseases.
[link to www.longdom.org (secure)]
[link to ijvtpr.com (secure)]
[link to www.newstarget.com (secure)]
[link to www.preprints.org (secure)]
[link to www.biorxiv.org (secure)]

6.) The lipid nanoparticles after injection bulk in Ovaries in women followed by bone-marrow. Dr. Robert Malone the inventor of mRNA discusses the potential long-term risks of the COVID vaccine spike protein, and weighs in on immune escape.
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]

Some...they are fighting about it right now. 

Our guv signed a bill i think last thursday saidTexas is buiding its own wall on the border. Feds were saying it could be illegal for a state to do that we better watch it. . Our guv said f u Biden we are building it anyway. Curious to see what happens on that.

So far they caught peep from 63 countries crossing that wide open mex border....tons and tons of fentanyl and meth. And w the border wide open they probably arent catching even 1%.

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 2
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1

Short but very good video of what was possible back then.

Just think what they can do now.....

• Like 3

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

They probably got that electrode stuff down pat and already into tactical/surveillance equipment. Wouldn't surprise me if they moved on to Inception (the movie) stuff in dreams, the tech has been out for over a decade now so you know that means they've had a grasp on it for at least twice as long. 

• Like 5

Kind regards people,am reading from time to time what you thinking,saying here... and it doesnt differs from what i think in mine head,is it come time so we stand together and connect inbetween so we give back resistance to all crap that they serve to us.. if i read mine newspapers most of people think same like us tough they dont have nothing with this community.Am ready to die if that means that tommorow others will have better life or mine kids will have more freedom and quality of life.

Wish you best,good health and enough of Cannabis that will keep you thru this hard times.

DS

• Like 9

But it's safe...lol                                                                                                                                                           https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/558321-cdc-says-vaccine-link-to-heart-inflammation-is

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/covid-vaccine-jab-site-magnets/

• Like 4

I heard that the federal judge is allowing the hospital in Texas to require employees to be vaccinated or be terminated.

but this so called vaccine was issued under an emergency order and it can not be forced or required due to it not being FDA approved.

My wife works for Blue Cross / Blue Shield and they say that the vaccine can’t be required because the employer would then become liable for any side effect or injuries because of their requirements. 

funny thing, if the pandemic ends so will the emergency order therefore not allowing the vaccine to be administered anymore until clinical trial studies are done in 2023. This is why we keep seeing new variants, or so they claim. 

• Like 8

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times