Jump to content

texasjack growing on..


texasjack

Recommended Posts

shaggy
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Orion said:

Another Glue keeper from Hydro Red and 3Thirteen Seeds...Monkey Juice...best Glue crosses I've grown yet...from anyone!

20210608_115252.jpg

20210608_114929.jpg

Very nice!

Impressive indeed!

Good work from the breeder and grower.

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 5

 

                                                               Do plants need silicon?       

                                                       Welcome to Z-Library!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • texasjack

    661

  • Comacus

    99

  • frankslan

    93

  • Orion

    89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classics Purple Urkle x Fire OG   My buddy let 1 go a little long and he found1 nanner on it. He sprinkled the pollen on a Jamaican he had going & got 3 seeds.   Purple Ur

Classic Seeds Critical Romulan 52 dys "Full plant pic is #2. She's going to be the yielder of the bunch. Happy with the amount of resin on these plants. #3 literally has a gritty feel to the resin,

Black Diesel clone ,Jackie o and a just flipped Stardawg F2 from seeddepot days.        

Posted Images

Tynehead Tom
Posted (edited)

ya that is sure a stunner , nice work growing that @Orion

 

I've been toying with some ideas on GG4 crosses. 

Last summer I did a back cross to GG4 with 2 males (mixed pollen) from the last of the Darlin's Net seeds I had left. so it's GG4 x (gg4 x dmt kush). Smokin Joe gave his blessings so after a germ test and test grow at a friend's place I might drop those. I hit GG4 with Fire Alien Kush and Karma's Crumbled Lime as well but haven't had room to pop them yet. Gonna hit GG4 with vintage 24K white gold and the BC Pink Kush Bx2 this season in the greenhouse so will have lots of neat Glue crosses to play with this fall/winter. It seems to be a great plant for crossing strong males too.

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
AVR1

Question:  I'm posting on another forum that carries Generic Seeds crosses of texasjack/classic's gear ex: Sweet n Sour Cookies. How should I credit these? as Generic Seeds? texasjack? comments appreciated from the powers that be as Im not really aware of who is involved and who ain't

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
1 hour ago, AVR1 said:

Question:  I'm posting on another forum that carries Generic Seeds crosses of texasjack/classic's gear ex: Sweet n Sour Cookies. How should I credit these? as Generic Seeds? texasjack? comments appreciated from the powers that be as Im not really aware of who is involved and who ain't

 

The Strawberry D pure and cross w Jack Frost and Afghooie are all classics strains. I made the seeds for him he died so generic seeds is selling them

 

Sweet And Sour Cookies is Classic Seeds Strawberry Diesel x GPS Sour Cookies.(Animal Cookies x Sour D). Before classic died i was making Strawberry d pure and cross w JF an afghooie. I just happen to have a real nice Sour Cookies from greenpoint going so i hit her too.  thats what those are.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
AVR1
22 minutes ago, texasjack said:

 

The Strawberry D pure and cross w Jack Frost and Afghooie are all classics strains. I made the seeds for him he died so generic seeds is selling them

 

Sweet And Sour Cookies is Classic Seeds Strawberry Diesel x GPS Sour Cookies.(Animal Cookies x Sour D). Before classic died i was making Strawberry d pure and cross w JF an afghooie. I just happen to have a real nice Sour Cookies from greenpoint going so i hit her too.  thats what those are.

So I should label them Generic Seeds when I post pics, or just credit all of y'all?

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
xxxMEMNOCHxxx

I have to give those another shot.  My wife has been asking about that Jack Frost for years now.  I started a few of them but I believe they were both male and I’m not into breeding so into the recycling bin they went

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
5 minutes ago, AVR1 said:

So I should label them Generic Seeds when I post pics, or just credit all of y'all?

 

Dont get me involved.  i would Label them like this..Generic seeds sweet and sour cookies (classic seeds strawberry d x GPS sour cookies etc... generic seeds strawberry diesel (classic seeds strawberry deisel x self or pure) . Generic seeds strawberry goo (classic seeds strawberry d x afghooie) etc....

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, xxxMEMNOCHxxx said:

I have to give those another shot.  My wife has been asking about that Jack Frost for years now.  I started a few of them but I believe they were both male and I’m not into breeding so into the recycling bin they went

 

That strawberry Frost is the only 1 of the strawberry diesels i've grown. It was real nice.I passed a cut around on riddle RM3 used it in some breeding.

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 5
  • Nice Job 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
Posted (edited)

@Kind024

Hey this description is wrong for classics strawberry diesel.... Thats holy smoke seeds description...

 

Generic Seeds

Strawberry Diesel IBL

Strawberry Cough X NYC Diesel

Description

Strawberry Cough was crossed with NYC Diesel to create this near-even blend of sativa and indica genes (sativa/indica ratio of roughly 50:50). A hybrid in the truest sense, this strain has relatively modest THC levels, less than 20-24% in available tests. It's even lower in CBD, which measures less than 1% of the plant. That means Strawberry Diesel shouldn't be used as the only form of treatment for seizure disorders. But it's a reliable source of medicine for anxiety, depression, nausea, pain, stress, insomnia, and lack of appetite. The balanced high hits both body and mind, creating a calming, clear-headed effect with a boost of energy, a shot of euphoria, and a burst of creativity. The effects are uplifting and reportedly long-lasting. True to its name, Strawberry Diesel has a sweet, fruity flavor with strong notes of diesel fuel, while the aroma is fruity and Skunky. The buds are green with abundant orange hairs. Dry mouth is the most commonly reported negative effect from smoking this strain, while dry eyes, paranoia, and dizziness are also possible. Strawberry Diesel can be found on legal markets on the West Coast, in Michigan, in Colorado, and Montana."

 

It's Sour Diesel not NYC Diesel and it isnt a 50/50 ... its sat dom..about the same % sativa as Sour Diesel..  this descripition is more like it.....

 

Classic Seeds Strawberry Diesel IBL  - Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel  -

"Strawberry Diesel is a mostly sativa variety from Classic Seeds and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. Expect a flowertime in the sixties to mid-seventies, indoors or out. The Strawberry Diesel Mother Plant you will cherish most will taste of lemon-fuel and strawberries with a knock you into next week soaring high."

 

 

Holy Smoke Seeds' Strawberry Diesel Description

Type: 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
Genetics: NYC Diesel x Strawberry Cough
Indoor Flowering Time: 56 days
Yield Approx: Huge

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 5
  • Great Advice 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy
On 6/8/2021 at 12:03 PM, Orion said:

Couple of Strawberry Diesel at 8wks...a Diesel pheno and a cough pheno...

20210608_115214.jpg

20210608_115233.jpg

20210608_115157.jpg

20210608_115019.jpg

20210608_115025.jpg

my pick in here @Orion?

Nice flowers

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kind024
3 hours ago, texasjack said:

@Kind024

Hey this description is wrong for classics strawberry diesel.... Thats holy smoke seeds description...

 

Generic Seeds

Strawberry Diesel IBL

Strawberry Cough X NYC Diesel

Description

Strawberry Cough was crossed with NYC Diesel to create this near-even blend of sativa and indica genes (sativa/indica ratio of roughly 50:50). A hybrid in the truest sense, this strain has relatively modest THC levels, less than 20-24% in available tests. It's even lower in CBD, which measures less than 1% of the plant. That means Strawberry Diesel shouldn't be used as the only form of treatment for seizure disorders. But it's a reliable source of medicine for anxiety, depression, nausea, pain, stress, insomnia, and lack of appetite. The balanced high hits both body and mind, creating a calming, clear-headed effect with a boost of energy, a shot of euphoria, and a burst of creativity. The effects are uplifting and reportedly long-lasting. True to its name, Strawberry Diesel has a sweet, fruity flavor with strong notes of diesel fuel, while the aroma is fruity and Skunky. The buds are green with abundant orange hairs. Dry mouth is the most commonly reported negative effect from smoking this strain, while dry eyes, paranoia, and dizziness are also possible. Strawberry Diesel can be found on legal markets on the West Coast, in Michigan, in Colorado, and Montana."

 

It's Sour Diesel not NYC Diesel and it isnt a 50/50 ... its sat dom..about the same % sativa as Sour Diesel..  this descripition is more like it.....

 

Classic Seeds Strawberry Diesel IBL  - Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel  -

"Strawberry Diesel is a mostly sativa variety from Classic Seeds and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. Expect a flowertime in the sixties to mid-seventies, indoors or out. The Strawberry Diesel Mother Plant you will cherish most will taste of lemon-fuel and strawberries with a knock you into next week soaring high."

 

 

Holy Smoke Seeds' Strawberry Diesel Description

Type: 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
Genetics: NYC Diesel x Strawberry Cough
Indoor Flowering Time: 56 days
Yield Approx: Huge

Thank you for correcting that. I apologize, that was what Kakalak put up. I'll send the correct one from your post. 

 

Good germination rate from all the seeds in those bottles from '14. 5 of 6 from the BC G13 opened. Not all have released the seed coat yet but all are above ground.

 

I'm struggling with germinating the seeds from the baggies. I couldn't get any of the (5) OGKush x Chem D BX4 to open. 7 of 13 from the Korean Skunk x Romulan, but there were a few small seeds. All 3 of the Alpha Dog opened. Only one had a radical. None are above the surface yet. They are a few day behind the rest so there is time.

 

I waited for the first wave of seeds to sprout. Then soaked the paper towels with the seed starter. That seemed to help a bunch. Lots opened after getting drenched with that.

 

The Sierra Madre Mexican are on the porch. 5 for 5 germination. Some little rodent ate the top off one of them so there is 4 left. 

 

Your Alpha Diesel male has a strong scent like fuel and skunk. His stamen exhibit some purple too. 

 

Edited by Kind024
  • Like 6
  • Nice Job 1

"Be the light that lights lights that light other lights." C.R. Jr.

Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

Thank you for correcting that. I apologize, that was what Kakalak put up. I'll send the correct one from your post. 

 

Good germination rate from all the seeds in those bottles from '14. 5 of 6 from the BC G13 opened. Not all have released the seed coat yet but all are above ground.

 

I'm struggling with germinating the seeds from the baggies. I couldn't get any of the (5) OGKush x Chem D BX4 to open. 7 of 13 from the Korean Skunk x Romulan, but there were a few small seeds. All 3 of the Alpha Dog opened. Only one had a radical. None are above the surface yet. They are a few day behind the rest so there is time.

 

I waited for the first wave of seeds to sprout. Then soaked the paper towels with the seed starter. That seemed to help a bunch. Lots opened after getting drenched with that.

 

The Sierra Madre Mexican are on the porch. 5 for 5 germination. Some little rodent ate the top off one of them so there is 4 left. 

 

Your Alpha Diesel male has a strong scent like fuel and skunk. His stamen exhibit some purple too. 

 

 

I have 5 or 6 more og k x chem d bx that came out of classics freezer. Those i gave you havent been in a freezer i had them here. Same seeds...i had sent some to classic. They are probably 10 yrs old.

 

I have 3 poa xbubba/g13hp and 2 blueberry indicas going good.  4 Dr.Atomic Shiva still small seedlings.

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 4
  • Nice Job 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Orion
2 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

my pick in here @Orion?

Nice flowers

Yes sir...#2 is the cough pheno...

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Comacus
On 6/7/2021 at 8:22 PM, texasjack said:

A bunch the breeders are long gone...some strains for example anna's hidoll there is no info on at all. I been spending hours looking stuff up.

I bet it is both fun and a bit frustrating.  I always enjoyed doing the background research that is of course when you can find it!

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
2 minutes ago, Comacus said:

I bet it is both fun and a bit frustrating.  I always enjoyed doing the background research that is of course when you can find it!

 

Why dont you help?...i'm all funned out.  Whats a White Fugie? I looked all over.I think i have it cross w Triangle Kush.I'll find some others you can help w.

 

I have some old stuff from classics old buddy bob. He was working w C99 back in the day. I have C99 x Blackberry. C99 x blackberry x Anna's hidoll and C99 / blackberry x head seeds geisha male.

 

Head seeds Giesha - Geisha is Original C99 x Oriental Express (Trainwreck x Thai) To me, Geisha smokes a lot like cinderella99, with a little something added to the smell and high by the thai or trainwreck genetics."

 

Any C99 guys might want to try some. I found 2 Blackberries. Canadian Blackberry  the Black x afghani. Europe Blackberry Black Domina x Raspberry Cough. Not sure which B.berry...maybe these he lived up there had friends in canada & traded and bought buncha canadian seeds back in the day .

 

Vancouver Island Seed Company

Blackberry

 The Black x Afghani

The Black probably»»» Afghani x Mexican Landrace Michoacán/Oaxaca x Green Vietnamese probably"

 

He has a a bottle w about 8-10 Heads Seeds Casey jones 

Head Seeds' Casey Jones Description

 Driving that Train(wreck) through Thailand with a sour Diesel engine, Casey Jones is the progeny of My Oriental Express mother (trainwreck x thai by billygoat seeds) crossed with the ECSD v3 papas, and is a polyhybrid certain to delight the mind and palate of sativa lovers. There is a bit of phenotypical variation with this cross, varying from fruity sativa dominance to a more dieselish aroma and growth. Look for these lovely ladies to finish up in 8 to 10 weeks."

 

I think he has Oriental Express x Mendo purps by billy goat seeds too.....

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tynehead Tom

i'll try anything canadian related hehehe

Once summer is over I can get back to poppin beans in good numbers again

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pot Boy

Man I love those pics @Orion nice work on that strain! I need to get busy cracking some beans lol.. So dam busy with my business it's been a crazy year with getting people that want to work. Between estimates, working, sourcing materials, billing  I am spreed pretty thin fuck I need a break!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
shaggy

Sorry for interrupting your regularly scheduled program here.

But all the lies need to stop.

 

If you don't believe these things are being done for just show, then what do you make of this theatrical display?

This is not the only incident of this I have seen several of them myself.

Have you noticed anything funny like this?

 

Beni Ben Muvchar, leader of the regional council in Mevoot Hermon in Israel, has been accused of faking his Covid-19 vaccination.

Fake injections....WTF???

https://www.bitchute.com/video/06FPoqWP7zvH/

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 3

 

                                                               Do plants need silicon?       

                                                       Welcome to Z-Library!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaussamer

There are a few instances of high profile people faking injections on camera. I think a couple are from Canada, but can't recall. They always get buried from the headlines, you know cause of that ominous mortal doubt regarding untested and hasty concoctions injected directly into the bloodstream.

There was one where a nurse got the shot, then 30 seconds or so later she collapsed flat on the floor, all on live TV. They said she passes out when she feels pain. You might think having a needle pass through your skin into a blood vessel would be more painful than standing there with a bandaid on, but what do I know I'm no doctor. Lots of videos of about the same things happening, all buried to dark corners of the internet now. It don't fit the narrative, they spent so much time scaring the shit out of people but alluvasudden they can get things right, first try, great job? I doubt it.

Edited by Gaussamer
  • Like 3
  • Great Advice 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaussamer
15 hours ago, texasjack said:

He has a a bottle w about 8-10 Heads Seeds Casey jones 

Head Seeds' Casey Jones Description

 Driving that Train(wreck) through Thailand with a sour Diesel engine, Casey Jones is the progeny of My Oriental Express mother (trainwreck x thai by billygoat seeds) crossed with the ECSD v3 papas, and is a polyhybrid certain to delight the mind and palate of sativa lovers. There is a bit of phenotypical variation with this cross, varying from fruity sativa dominance to a more dieselish aroma and growth. Look for these lovely ladies to finish up in 8 to 10 weeks."


I always thought, probably have always been wrong, that Casey Jones was Orient Express x ECSD. That and Headband were going around at the same time and nobody seemed to ever give the same answer twice as to the genetics of either. "No it's Sour Diesel, no it's ECSD, no it's Orient Express, no it's Trainwreck, no it's OG kush, no it's Chem Sis"...etc. It all smoked like dispo bud I don't think it would have mattered the genetics, but it was curious how they got so commercially popular quickly. If the seeds are really small then it's probably Trainwreck, other than that I can't speculate. It's pretty easy to spot Trainwreck phenos when grown, I've never messed with Orient Express in contrast. Devil's Harvest has a Casey Jones that is something different, might even be others out there but I can't find em.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
2 hours ago, shaggy said:

Sorry for interrupting your regularly scheduled program here.

But all the lies need to stop.

 

If you don't believe these things are being done for just show, then what do you make of this theatrical display?

This is not the only incident of this I have seen several of them myself.

Have you noticed anything funny like this?

 

Beni Ben Muvchar, leader of the regional council in Mevoot Hermon in Israel, has been accused of faking his Covid-19 vaccination.

Fake injections....WTF???

https://www.bitchute.com/video/06FPoqWP7zvH/

 

There are several vids on youtube of POS faking vacs. They have become so bold b/c the people are so dumbed down. The sheep are so dead asleep they dont even put saline in the syringes. Just an empty syringe and they act like they shoot it in. Then all the sell out hi level med people in on too start clapping etc... they all need killin.

 

I've seen several.... you have to be crazy out your mind to get that shot...or dead asleep in the matrix 1 or the other. No rational person capable of critical thinking would take 1.

 

They let that covid shit out on purpose .Fauci and his cronies fund the Wuhan lab and several others...

  • Like 3
  • Great Advice 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Gaussamer said:


I always thought, probably have always been wrong, that Casey Jones was Orient Express x ECSD. That and Headband were going around at the same time and nobody seemed to ever give the same answer twice as to the genetics of either. "No it's Sour Diesel, no it's ECSD, no it's Orient Express, no it's Trainwreck, no it's OG kush, no it's Chem Sis"...etc. It all smoked like dispo bud I don't think it would have mattered the genetics, but it was curious how they got so commercially popular quickly. If the seeds are really small then it's probably Trainwreck, other than that I can't speculate. It's pretty easy to spot Trainwreck phenos when grown, I've never messed with Orient Express in contrast. Devil's Harvest has a Casey Jones that is something different, might even be others out there but I can't find em.

 

Yeah Casey Jones is by Head Seeds - it is billy goat seeds Oriental Express x ECSDv3 rez dog... 

 

Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL Description

Winner, High Times Plant of the Year, 2005
Sour Diesel steps:
Sour Diesel BX 1.5:
Sour Diesel Clone X Sour Diesel / Soma's NYC Diesel. The flowertime will average 65-70 days, those of you who have the itch to grow sativa-doms in hydro will cut this time by 15%.

Item description: Sour Diesel BX 2.5
The second Sour Diesel backcross. The males used (seven) insure diversity in the BX,they were chosen for their traits that best resembled their Sour Diesel Clone Mother. Sour Diesel rightly deserves its' Premiere Reputation as some of the World's Finest herb, grow it yourself and see why!

Sour Diesel v 3 (ECSD v3):
One more step in bringing you the perfect East Coast Sour Diesel mom for your garden. The best and most stable line yet.

 

Apha Diesel

ECSD v3 crossed back to the clone.

 

Alpha Diesel is BX4 his last step and suposidly the best sour d in seed form.

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomba

Everyone you must wear a diaper 24/7 because there is a .002% chance you may shit yourself someday 😏

🤣🤣🤣

Heya Tj 🍻

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
texasjack
15 minutes ago, Tomba said:

Everyone you must wear a diaper 24/7 because there is a .002% chance you may shit yourself someday 😏

🤣🤣🤣

Heya Tj 🍻

 

nice to hear from you.  I been meaning to get a hold of you. I wanted ask about your wife. I pray she is doing well.

 

Classic left me a bunch of seeds. Buncha his stuff bunch from different breeders no longer around etc... Probably have something you would want to run...

 

 

You still have my email? I have yours if its still the same.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy

what kind of smell ya getting off those?@orion strawberries and lemons?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..