texasjack growing on..

texasjack

6 hours ago, texasjack said:

@Kind024

Just so you know what i have to search thru. It's a pain in the ass. Some i cant read all of the labels some he used abreviations that i dont know what they mean. So many little bottles and this isnt all of it this is what i'm trying to go thru now....and i have more on the way.

20210508_095634.thumb.jpg.d53c8bd3d02d16300cf1912d9e3f8798.jpg

all those pill bottles and coffee containers are full of bottles too...

20210508_095622.thumb.jpg.d5dc937a9de9ec5c87c112788a59b097.jpg

20210508_095655.thumb.jpg.585c3250b0da47c6e690650a639d55aa.jpg

20210508_095529.thumb.jpg.2bed58610613e20110fcf17bf5129df9.jpg

I don't know if "I feel your pain" fits here? That's a load of genetics there for sure...gold mine fits...@Orion.

Classic didn't fuck around!

I would come over and help if you weren't 1,000 miles away. I'd say say send some here. I'll help log them. But if you dont know what the abbreviations are...I won't stand a chance.

Lots of coffee and some good tunes.

Let me know if I can do anything. 

• Like 5

"Be the light that lights lights that light other lights." C.R. Jr.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• texasjack

• frankslan

• Comacus

• Orion

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classics Purple Urkle x Fire OG   My buddy let 1 go a little long and he found1 nanner on it. He sprinkled the pollen on a Jamaican he had going & got 3 seeds.   Purple Ur

Classic Seeds Critical Romulan 52 dys "Full plant pic is #2. She's going to be the yielder of the bunch. Happy with the amount of resin on these plants. #3 literally has a gritty feel to the resin,

Black Diesel clone ,Jackie o and a just flipped Stardawg F2 from seeddepot days.        

Posted Images

texasjack
2 hours ago, Gaussamer said:

Would be cool to find some original Kali Mist/Western Winds genetics in there.

No originals but some old Kali mist F2s and some old Chronic seeds.

• Like 5
texasjack
17 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

I don't know if "I feel your pain" fits here? That's a load of genetics there for sure...gold mine fits...@Orion.

Classic didn't fuck around!

I would come over and help if you weren't 1,000 miles away. I'd say say send some here. I'll help log them. But if you dont know what the abbreviations are...I won't stand a chance.

Lots of coffee and some good tunes.

Let me know if I can do anything. 

OK thanks a lot i planned on doing just that. If we cant read it just put unkown and if its killer  make up your own name for it.

also...

69054714_10157405671532243_3544247518495768576_n.thumb.jpg.69377ed367150d4875fadebd7489c2c4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, texasjack said:

OK thanks a lot i planned on doing just that. If we cant read it just put unkown and if its killer  make up your own name for it.

also...

69054714_10157405671532243_3544247518495768576_n.thumb.jpg.69377ed367150d4875fadebd7489c2c4.jpg

I'm down!

Sounds like Texas and I have a lot in common...are there any good IPA's down there?

Edited by Kind024
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

"Be the light that lights lights that light other lights." C.R. Jr.

23 hours ago, Kind024 said:

I'm down!

Sounds like Texas and I have a lot in common...are there any good IPA's down there?

I had to look that up...i'm sure there are.

Texas is kinda like Cali back in the day before it got all f up. When i lived in cali it was no diff than here. cali didnt start getting f up till the cia started putting the coke on the streets thru freeway ricky ross to the street gangs. Then they started passing f up gun laws etc...i left not too long after the rodney king riots...i think 93.

hey all the seeds i germed cracked but i had a couple damp off. I dropped 9 more all cracked w vigor in 2 dys 1 grew thru the paper towel.

4 nycd/og k x romulan and 5 either urban menace or nycd/ogk x chem dog. I thought i dropped the nycd/og x cd but label says UM.Maybe its from last time? Anyway it dont matter i planted 2  romulan x nycd/og 4 of the other lets see if i can get them to grow.

I dropped 1 UM before and its growing fine about  5" i'm gonna bud her out. 

20210509_215557.thumb.jpg.4e527d23cec1d7beb0a455e455b99321.jpg

Edited by texasjack
  • Like 5
  • Nice Job 2
texasjack

A new study by researchers at the prestigious Salk Institute casts doubt on the current crop of gene-based vaccines that may pose a grave risk to public health. The article, which is titled “The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness”, shows that SARS-CoV-2’s “distinctive ‘spike’ protein”..”damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease.” While the paper focuses strictly on Covid-related issues, it unavoidably raises questions about the new vaccines that contain billions of spike proteins that could greatly increase the chances of severe illness or death. Here’s an excerpt from the article dated April 30, 2021:

“In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls. (Note– “Vascular endothelial cells line the entire circulatory system, from the heart to the smallest capillaries.”)

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.” (“The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness”, Salk.edu)

Now there is solid evidence that:

Covid-19 is primarily a disease of the vascular system (The vascular system, also called the circulatory system, is made up of the vessels that carry blood and lymph through the body.) and not the respiratory system.

The main culprit is the spike protein. (Spike protein–“a glycoprotein that protrudes from the envelope of some viruses” Merriam-Webster “Like a key in a lock, these spike proteins fuse to receptors on the surface of cells, allowing the virus’s genetic code to invade the host cell, take over its machinery and replicate.” Bruce Lieberman)

Simply put, if Covid-19 is primarily a vascular disease and if the main instrument of physical damage is the spike protein, then why are we injecting people with billions of spike proteins?

Salk Institute researchers have told us –without any ambiguity– that the spike protein is a fundamental part of the Covid-19 disease. Yes, it’s true that the spike protein with the N-protein, will not replicate. However, trillions (of these proteins) induced by the vaccine injection have the capacity to create damage in your vascular system. This is what the study says and what has been published by an extremely important center for biological studies.: “The fundamental and technological basis –on which all of the vaccines that were distributed in the West– is flawed. We thought that the spike protein would only enter the cells to create antibodies so if you faced the wild virus, it would not latch onto your cells, however, we were wrong. We were wrong because the spike protein in itself, creates disease, and if you inject trillions of them into a human body, there will be manifestations of disease in many cases.” It is not safe to inject trillions of spike proteins into a muscle, because it bypasses layers of your immune system which could have potentially neutralized the virus… By crossing the threshold of the human body through the injection of these compounds, you are not giving your immune system the chance to mount a strong enough response to the spike protein in order to neutralize it. (The vaccine) will have this disease-creating spike .

"The risk-benefit calculus is therefore clear: the experimental vaccines are needless, ineffective and dangerous. Actors authorizing, coercing or administering experimental COVID-19 vaccination are exposing populations and patients to serious, unnecessary, and unjustified medical risks.” Doctors for Covid Ethics, April 29, 2021

evil-asian-doctor-or-nurse-holding-a-syringe-filled-with-green-medication-M88GKY.thumb.jpg.e43e1fb8286c22dba10347c2c5db597e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Great Advice 1
shaggy

For protection lawyers are saying to invoke the Nuremberg Code.  

Doctors were tried then executed for medical experimentation.

Those aiding and abbeding these crimes we also executed.

• Like 2

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

shaggy

Have you folks heard the stories about self spreading vaccines?

They are used only in animals currently, or so we are told.

Strange reports of women having eratic menstral cycles after contact with the vaccinated.

• Like 2

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

texasjack
22 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Have you folks heard the stories about self spreading vaccines?

They are used only in animals currently, or so we are told.

Strange reports of women having eratic menstral cycles after contact with the vaccinated.

I read some Drs talking about these coid vaccines shedding to other people but i didnt read it or look into it.

Buncha dumbasses in my family took them. I begged them not to do it . But i'm anti all vaccines and they think i'm a nut.

• Like 2
Orion

Same in my house neither of us are getting that shit...every dumbass I know that got it...got sick from that shit!

• Like 2
shaggy

I had some threads over at icm on these topics.

Them folks are crazy over there...LOL

I think good folks got so used to getting there news/facts from the morning paper and the TV.

They just don't understand the fact that the courts ruled, the news can lie and make up stories if they want.

Then someone like you tries to explain the real facts to em, their world just crumbles and they can not take it without breaking, so they continue doing what they know.

Folks don't realize this virus has not been filtered and isolated in order to prove what and if it is causing illness.

If it has been done, where is it, a ton of doctors are asking the same.

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 1

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

texasjack

I watched a vid of this lady Dr in hong kong. Some super micro biologist runs a big reseach lab. She said covid is a non restricted bio weapon come out the wuhan lab in china . She said they dont  know if it was accident or on purpose.

she also said that bunch of those biolabs in china including hers are funded by US corps and foundations. Dr.fauci being 1 of the biggest funders of the wuhan lab.

Trump was right on...

"The Los Angeles Times MAY 9, 2020

Was the coronavirus made in a Wuhan lab? Here’s what the genetic evidence shows

by Melissa Healy

Despite President Trump's statements that the coronavirus was released from a laboratory in Wuhan, scientist say the evidence points to a natural origin."   LIE!

v-057_w.jpg.b30d01f3ce424071ddf71c084a1bedbd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
Gaussamer

COVID-19 was genetically manipulated prior to the outbreak. The proof is in how they inserted or removed specific DNA elements. The gene markers and splicers are, for obvious reasons, never found naturally in traditionally evolved organisms. It was genetically manipulated in a lab and that is a 100% proven fact. Most likely with the intention of furthering understanding of biological warfare per the CCP's latest leak regarding their interest in such.

I have a theory that India was the intended target if they had finished the virus, high population density and years of violent border disputes have put them very much at odds with no way to confront each other head on.

Edited by Gaussamer
  • Nice Job 1