texasjack growing on..

texasjack

texasjack
8 hours ago, Kind024 said:

I'm getting ready to cut the current flowers down. The cuts will go in next with some Peach Hashplant and Blue Sunshine I found. They look really good. It will be a while before the smoke test...need a good cure. I'll dust a couple branches of each with that Alpha Diesel male. Get those out to some testers. If he turns out stable and good I'll make a room full of seeds with him. 

I'm going to send you some reg seeds of alpha dog to make more seeds. It's really good...just put its possible to get a herm or 2 w rezdog sour diesel IBL...but its the best sour d around and worth it.

I also saw last night i have seeds of chem dog d bx2 x rez alpha diesel from 2008. Not classics it has somebody else name on it...they musta gave them to classic. The alpha dog male you have is chem 91 x alpha diesel(sour d ibl)

I have you a big package goes out tomorrow and i included some STS. It's super easy to make fems.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• texasjack

• frankslan

• Comacus

• Orion

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classics Purple Urkle x Fire OG   My buddy let 1 go a little long and he found1 nanner on it. He sprinkled the pollen on a Jamaican he had going & got 3 seeds.   Purple Ur

Classic Seeds Critical Romulan 52 dys "Full plant pic is #2. She's going to be the yielder of the bunch. Happy with the amount of resin on these plants. #3 literally has a gritty feel to the resin,

Black Diesel clone ,Jackie o and a just flipped Stardawg F2 from seeddepot days.        

Posted Images

Pot Boy

@texasjack I got the package you sent thanks for the gear bro I will get busy cracking some. You rock bro!

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
Ilynnboy
2 hours ago, texasjack said:

I'm going to send you some reg seeds of alpha dog to make more seeds. It's really good...just put its possible to get a herm or 2 w rezdog sour diesel IBL...but its the best sour d around and worth it.

I also saw last night i have seeds of chem dog d bx2 x rez alpha diesel from 2008. Not classics it has somebody else name on it...they musta gave them to classic. The alpha dog male you have is chem 91 x alpha diesel(sour d ibl)

I have you a big package goes out tomorrow and i included some STS. It's super easy to make fems.

I have a couple questions @texasjack

Is Rez Sour D Ibl the same plant as Alpha diesel? ( which is the beat Sour D out  there? ) .

Karma said he used Rez Sour D IBL for his Sour bx's.

That Alpha dog sounds really rank and potent. Good stuff.

@Orion do you have one of those Alpha diesel female cuts to introduce some STS to?

Kinda tricky because of the herm tendency but would likely find a few killer keepers

Great thread.

• Like 5
texasjack
5 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

I have a couple questions @texasjack

Is Rez Sour D Ibl the same plant as Alpha diesel? ( which is the beat Sour D out  there? ) .

Karma said he used Rez Sour D IBL for his Sour bx's.

That Alpha dog sounds really rank and potent. Good stuff.

@Orion do you have one of those Alpha diesel female cuts to introduce some STS to?

Kinda tricky because of the herm tendency but would likely find a few killer keepers

Great thread.

rez said alpha diesel was his best sour d in seed. It's the last he did and i think only had a small drop...it's his sour d ibl hit back to the clone.  I would just list it as sour diesel ibl b/c not too many people are familiar w alpha d.

"Reservoir Seeds' Alpha Diesel Description

Flowering Time: 75-90 days
Stature: many tops
Yield: decent
Odor: hashy lemony skunky and rancid all in one
Taste: hashy lemony smooth (full flavor)
Buzz: great heady buzz introspective but very relaxing at the same time

Grow Info: hearty vigorous growing plant. starts slow and gains momentum later on. very sensitive to stress will throw a nanner if stressed. Will stretch to 3x in flower. Starts tric production early. and never stops. very frosty. All in all a great strain. found 2 differernt phenos a stretchier more sativa foxtail pheno and a denser more indica pheno..... both have that great flavor but its stronger in the sativa pheno.

Alpha Diesel Lineage / Genealogy

Alpha Diesel »»» East Coast Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel IBL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
texasjack

The other alpha diesel cross says this...

Apophis

BOD 06/2008

ChemDog D BX2 (F)

x

Alpha Diesel (M)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
texasjack

@Kind024

I mix mine 1 - 6 spray a couple times before the flip a couple times after.

Preparation of STS:
First, a stock solution is made. It consists of two parts (A and B) that are initially mixed separately, then blended together. Part A is ALWAYS mixed into part B while stirring rapidly. Use distilled water; tap water may cause precipitates to form.

Wear gloves while mixing and using these chemicals, and mix and use in a properly ventilated area. A mask will prevent the breathing of any dust, which is caustic. STS is colorless and odorless, and poses minimal health risks if used as described here. (See material safety data sheet links below). Note that silver nitrate and STS can cause brown stains upon drying, so spray over newspaper and avoid spilling.

Part A: .5 gram silver nitrate stirred into 500ml distilled water
Part B: 2.5 grams sodium thiosulfate (anhydrous) stirred into 500ml distilled water

The silver nitrate dissolves within 15 seconds. The sodium thiosulfate takes 30-45 seconds to dissolve.

The silver nitrate solution (A) is then mixed into the sodium thiosulfate solution (B) while stirring rapidly. The resulting blend is stock silver thiosulfate solution (STS).

This stock solution is then diluted at a ratio of 1:9 to make a working solution. For example, 100ml of stock STS is added to 900ml of distilled water. This is then sprayed on select female plants.

Both the stock STS and the working solution should be refrigerated after use, as well as the powdered chemicals, to avoid activity loss. Excess working solution can be safely poured down the drain after use (with ample running water) with negligible environmental impact. It's pretty cheap.

Each liter of stock STS will make ten 1-liter batches of working solution of STS. With the minimum amount of base chemicals ordered from Photographer's Formulary (see link below), this means that each 1-liter bottle of working solution STS costs less than 9 cents, and can treat 15-20 mid-sized plants. That's 200 1-liter batches of STS for $18. Note that the distilled water costs far more than the chemicals.

Application:
The STS working solution is sprayed on select female plants until runoff. Do the spraying over newspaper in a separate area from the flower room. You probably won't smell anything, but ventilate anyway. You now have what I call a "F>M plant"; a female plant that will produce male flowers.

Applying STS:

Start spraying on the plants five days before shifting to the flowering stage. Remember, wait for another five days before misting again. By the second session, you should have flipped the switch already. Keep spraying every five days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Nice Job 2
shaggy

I only tried this once, quite a while ago.......

The solution turned black when adding part A to part B.

From what I remember I used it anyway and it worked well.

@texasjack
Was the solution supposed to turn black/dark onced mixed together?

I have more powder, and thinking about trying this out again.

Thanks

Shag   :smiley-smoking-bong:

• Like 2

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

shaggy
Posted (edited)

Oh, and I am pretty sure buying a whole bunch of silver nitrate will put ya on some kind of a watch list.

So don't buy your silver nitrate in bulk...LOL  :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 3

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

crownpoodle
15 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Oh, and I am pretty sure buying a whole bunch of silver nitrate will put ya on some kind of a watch list.

So don't buy your silver nitrate in bulk...LOL  :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

If they saw what came to my house I wouldn't be on a watch list, I'd be locked up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
texasjack
9 hours ago, shaggy said:

I only tried this once, quite a while ago.......

The solution turned black when adding part A to part B.

From what I remember I used it anyway and it worked well.

@texasjack
Was the solution supposed to turn black/dark onced mixed together?

I have more powder, and thinking about trying this out again.

Thanks

Shag   :smiley-smoking-bong:

No it stays clear.

It's no prob buying the chems just dont order the silver nitrate and sodium thio  from the same place. I have addresses if anybody needs them. S thio comes in a 1 lb jar SN small 10 gram bottle 

fippin my pics again

20210504_070623.thumb.jpg.7649096ea3fd99dad788eafcedbfa6fb.jpg20210504_070636.thumb.jpg.c952a297b4e4491fec774ca3d031ecee.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
frankslan

I hate when it flips pictures. 

• Like 3
crownpoodle
36 minutes ago, frankslan said:

I hate when it flips pictures. 

I edited photos that got flipped thinking I could cheat. Another algorithm that thinks it knows what I want. 

Only my wife knows what I want. Apparently what I want and what I need are not the same thing!

• Haha 3
Orion

Strawberry Diesel is doing well the triplod #1 is going to be interesting plant to see finish, lots of bud sites and a wonderfull bananaish smell like my burmese sativa cross...Strawberry Diesel #2 is also doing great for 4 weeks (2nd 2 pics)...

20210504_154524.jpg

20210504_154605.jpg

20210504_154658.jpg

• Like 6
  • Nice Job 3
Ilynnboy

have you flowered out my chosen gal yet?

Looking great @Orion.

What is that frost factory off to the left?

• Like 3
Orion
14 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

have you flowered out my chosen gal yet?

Looking great @Orion.

What is that frost factory off to the left?

The second 2 pictures are the one you taged...the plant off to the left is doc d's purple punch x afi / pak...

• Like 2
Kind024
5 hours ago, Orion said:

Strawberry Diesel is doing well the triplod #1 is going to be interesting plant to see finish, lots of bud sites and a wonderfull bananaish smell like my burmese sativa cross...Strawberry Diesel #2 is also doing great for 4 weeks (2nd 2 pics)...

20210504_154524.jpg

20210504_154605.jpg

20210504_154658.jpg

Those plant look really well grown brother. Nice play!

I look forward to the finish...

May I use those photos for one of my threads on phenohunter?

• Like 4

"Be the light that lights lights that light other lights." C.R. Jr.

Orion
7 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

Those plant look really well grown brother. Nice play!

I look forward to the finish...

May I use those photos for one of my threads on phenohunter?

Absolutely brother...what I put on here is for all of us. And thank you for the kind words.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Ilynnboy
1 hour ago, Orion said:

The second 2 pictures are the one you taged...the plant off to the left is doc d's purple punch x afi / pak...

stacking a nice cola.

and frosting up.

Hope it's killer smoke

• Like 4
frankslan
Posted (edited)

@crownpoodle I edited a photo in photoshop flipped it upside down then uploaded it and then it decided not to flip it. So in the end it was still flipped in the thread I give up. It usually happens when photos are landscape instead of portrait. 

Edited by frankslan
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Pot Boy said:

@texasjackI wonder if the flipped pics are a sign of the bullshit we are seeing from the currant administration ? lol

That is not a legit government...DEEP STATE COUP...CIA takeover and the dumb f'n people of this nation, no matter what you believe, allowed it to happen!  

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Orion said:

That is not a legit government...DEEP STATE COUP...CIA takeover and the dumb f'n people of this nation, no matter what you believe, allowed it to happen!  

Well, there is the fact that if you say the words "election fraud", you instantaneously become a traitor/insurrectionist.

You then lose all your rights as a citizen of the USA.

You can/will be jailed forever without ever being given a reason.

can you say.....GITMO?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Funny how we get called conspiracy theorist,  yet the morons pushing Russiagate for 4 years,  are invited on so called news networks. 

• Like 2
  • Great Advice 1
1 hour ago, Packerfan79 said:

Funny how we get called conspiracy theorist,  yet the morons pushing Russiagate for 4 years,  are invited on so called news networks. 

If your statement is based on real world facts then it is not a therory of any kind.

Some folks just can not get their head around this concept.

If the sound of things seems too outlandish, it must be a conspiracy theory to them.

Folks today will ignore hard facts in favor of what makes them feel good.....LOL

When I hear the rationalizations made by those same folks, I think to myself...."Can people really be that mis/uninformed?"

This action really makes a good case for brainwashing and mind control.

But that is just conspiracy theory, right.

Peace Y'all

Shag

• Like 3

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Sorry for mucking this up but when I hear mention of this Moron n Chief and this f tard administration I lose it...Back to awesome weed stuff!

Some super frosty looking Monkey Juice from hydro Red @ 4 wks...

20210505_134539.jpg

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 2
  • Yummy 1