texasjack

texasjack growing on..

texasjack

@Comacus

I talked to classic for a long time last night...couple hours. We gonna try to sell seeds again. He is making some pure NL#1 and Romulan Joe IBL seeds now. He has the plants in the ground outside.(good i dont have to mess w those). He is making some other seeds too but i dont remember what all he said...i know Romulan x Blueberry.Some other stuff.

We were kicking around where to sell them. Seed Boutique wants him back.Hemp Depot wants him to sell on there but they wanted tax stuff. THC Farmer is out of the question. I told him about on here. GLG. Seems to be a good place to me.

I also know a guy on strainly (Heady Seeds) sells seeds said he would sell for us. I buy mephisto in breeder packs from him 7 seeds $50 everywhere else if you can find them is $75- 90. He has breeders give him seeds and they go 50/50 just like the banks. He gets a discount and can sell  breeder packs $20 or more cheaper than the seedbanks. He said sometime the breeders need fast cash he pays cash up front gets a really good deals.

He carries cannarodo, cali con,humboldt seed co.CCS,DVG etc...    https://www.strainly.io/en/heavynheady702

Hey whats up w Seedsman Seeds? Last couple yrs i been seeing really good stuff come from them for cheap. Their Bruce Banger is killer.i seen about 4 grows of it. Classic is gonna use his Blueberry in some crosses. I heard several people say how good his blueberry is. Classic had 1 free fem seed just chunked it outside for the hell of it.Said it was the best blueberry he seen in decades. Classic said he knows the guy.Before he had seedsman he made seeds for seedbanks etc.. said the guy had all kinds of genetics way back then.

Also i saw a grow of his White OG. It's the best White OG i've ever seen.Might be the best looking OGs i've seen period. Blows Karmas away easy. I grew Karmas....nothing special at all. Seedsman is The White x Rolex OG K. Cheap prices...I'm ordering 10 fem seeds right now... $2 a seed i cant pass it up

Seedsman white og grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8912320&highlight=seedsman+white+og#post8912320

The White OG Feminised Seeds

1 Seed (Out of stock) -+ $4.48
3 Seeds -+ $8.73
5 Seeds -+ $12.31
10 Seeds -+ $20.15
100 Seeds (Out of stock) -+ $134.33

Coastal

Really stoked to hear you guys are going to be making seeds! Be really great for the gene pool to get back 15-30 years too a bit less muddied of waters...

I always liked seedsman seeds... we are still growing the old original haze he released way back... it's really nice too.. and great prices... good to see people doing that level of work and not having so much ego in te marketing and pricing..

I love GLG, there some other good guys it seems too that help the breeders and are good too customers... lots of them cater to the hype though, think they make more on the high $ stuff.. 

texasjack
1 hour ago, Coastal said:

Really stoked to hear you guys are going to be making seeds! Be really great for the gene pool to get back 15-30 years too a bit less muddied of waters...

I always liked seedsman seeds... we are still growing the old original haze he released way back... it's really nice too.. and great prices... good to see people doing that level of work and not having so much ego in te marketing and pricing..

I love GLG, there some other good guys it seems too that help the breeders and are good too customers... lots of them cater to the hype though, think they make more on the high $ stuff.. 

Hopefully a little down the road we can work something out here.

Classic likes to run a lot of specials. On seed depot he had buy 2 get 1 free going most of the time sometimes BOGO and he gave away a lot of freebies. I know for at least a yr i'm sure longer he had if your classic seeds dont grow for any reason i will replace them...and he did.He said he dont care if your lights fell on them the dog ate them etc... he replaced them. 

Many people were calling him a liar not believing he had the strains he did ,was who he said he was and the true stories he was telling them. So hey the proof is in the pudding...he made his seeds cheap all kind of specials. When some grows got posted people started listening to him and buying up his seeds. 1st classic seeds strain grown and posted on SD was Chem dog/alpha diesel x chem dog/c99 grown by homebrewer and he won the bud of the month contest...and they had a lot of peep w a lot of strains entering that contest over there.

@Comacus

Classic said the Humboldt Kush has Mazar in it. Mazar is tall can get to 8-10'...its crossed w a short Afghani landrace. He said you could get some tall phenos. He said the Oregon Master Kush is the regular stocky landrace Afghanis along the lines of Pride of Afghanistan and Talk of Kabul . They get 4 or 5".

Left very front-2 Afghooie females.In front of them left Strawberry D not sexed and a fem Sour Cookies. Right- male Afghooie and a male Stawberry D. Back- a Jack Frost and a Strawberry D female.

20200620_142525.thumb.jpg.a0e501b06f05fb3443e6d1cde147bce4.jpg

20200620_142532.thumb.jpg.288283f3a7ed0242bf78d22b49c10b9b.jpg

Mephisto Sour Orange Diesel Kush autos

20200620_142644.thumb.jpg.3fa859fc7e92614361e4ed50e28b8d80.jpg

2 JF and 2 Strawb d cuts along w a Mephisto Walter White that hasnt broke ground yet.

20200620_142706.thumb.jpg.69b1df3bcc9357e1d45bf66574f2cd10.jpg

texasjack

females gonna get hit w Strawberry d pollen. Left Jack Frost, Afghooie and Strawberry Diesel

20200627_113129.thumb.jpg.a7cf567b64e4b1d9c6d4468f8b4dff57.jpg

Left Strawb. D not sexed, Strawb D male 2 Afghooie males

20200627_113523.thumb.jpg.97d87c94790fbeafce6bfbcff3d82a8b.jpg

Really slow growin no vigor GPS Sour Cookies

20200627_113531.thumb.jpg.cb3a995f6e1bae2ce1fc1e79e33ab5be.jpg

2 Mephisto SODK in 5 gal a Mephisto Walter white and a buncha JF and a Strawb D clone

20200627_113030.thumb.jpg.ca16cfc23a85c2204872b6760d539f1f.jpg

JAWS

maybe not much growth on the SC but it looks like a very nice structured plant for-sure.

nice one  ..

Comacus
On 6/20/2020 at 9:06 AM, texasjack said:

He is making some pure NL#1 and Romulan Joe IBL seeds now.

This is great news!  I'll be waiting here patiently in line for both of these!

texasjack
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JAWS said:

maybe not much growth on the SC but it looks like a very nice structured plant for-sure.

nice one  ..

Thanks

Yeah she is but grows real slow. My friends popped about the same time is growing the same.

I dont know why i bought those i dont care for GSCs & I usually get GSCs and flavor of the month strains from my good friend outa Santa Cruz. He gets them all soon as they come out. He had GSC regs before the forum cut any GSC seeds hit the forums.  Classic and I have been trading w him about 10ys. The GPS seeds were on sale real cheap and i went in 1/2s w a friend i normally wouldnt have bought them.

I'm gonna pic up some GSC & crosses & flavor of the months make seeds to sell if classic puts seeds up for sale some where. GU tested some  these GSC seeds from classic thru reservation labs on seeddepot & ic mag.

This is the last GSC list he sent me.He is out of a lot.Thin mint,Animal,Platinum etc.. but is making more seeds now.

tangie cookies
lemon cookies
mango cookies
birthday cake 
wifi cookies
strawberry cookies
strawberry banana cookies
sunset sherbert
pineapple sherbert
cali orange sherbert
mango sherbert
tangie sherbert
strawberry banana sherbert
platinum sunset serbert
zkittlez
lemon zkittlez
tangie zkittlez
zkittlez og
ac/dc x gsc
candyland cookies
purple gorilla cookies
raspberry cookies (raspberry kush x gsc)
ultimate purple cookies
purple larry og cookies
gsc x cherry pie x hollands hope
gsc x romulan
gsc x big bud
gsc x skunk 1
blue dream x gsc
critical cookies -(gsc x critical mass)
monster cookies \ purple cookies (gsc x gdp)

Here is some GSC from regs grown by Gu ....around 2010- 2012? He was a tester then. He was testing these GSC seeds for Reservation Labs who got them from Classic who got them  from my friend outa cali.

" it seems as tho these deff exhibited GSC pheno's... this makes me wonder if reservation labs really did have access to real GSC seeds where he found his male or not... either way this seems to show that even though it is a poly-hybrid... the phenos we are looking for are not hard to find"

"It definately looks similar to GSC clone in the GSC thread"

"that's what I am saying... after all that fighting in the one thread about it being impossible to have access to GSC seeds and blah blah blah... this looks like one of the best from seed representations of GSC I have seen yet... Either ResLabs got real lucky with his male... or had access to legit genetics... makes me question the whole sfluxcapacitor story now..."
gsc.thumb.jpg.bd9c46a4e87d36bae2caceb56f58f63d.jpggsc1.thumb.jpg.252d7a7c064571a85734bcf5f47fce14.jpggsc2.thumb.jpg.623cca0c3128888436c3be5b10a42b49.jpggsc3.thumb.jpg.cd9170624f67a209d179dca9a0475540.jpggsc4.thumb.jpg.63e96fae16f5e033eb7ff1f5db62b423.jpg

Platinum Cookies from reg seeds
pc1.thumb.png.ccc8f1a38f79e54f200818fae175a400.pngpc2.thumb.png.e3c2048d241ab27a0bca7cbecd152fa9.png
Edited by texasjack

The99who420s

So this that is what he calls kookies og. Tried to ask him about it But never got a reply.

Just got done shucking some Blue Power F3's and I95xBluepower beans.

texasjack

Thanksgiving we had a chemical plant explosion(4 miles away) blew my french doors in. It was a small plant and small explosion.I'm surrounded by oil refineries and  chemical plants way bigger than that 1 and much closer. If the Total or Huntsman plants go off i would be leveled.

Anyway the landlord finally sent somebody to fix it so i had to take all my shit down put it at a friends for 2 days. I think i might leave the skin off the 5' x 5'tent.Put 2 sides against the walls w white sheets or something and white room dividers on the others leave the top open. That way no need for exhaust fans etc... I have a central ac vent on the wall where it meets the ceiling right over it.

20200704_231826.thumb.jpg.3004afa78d9cdabd922e9f82d3b9b429.jpg

These are getting flipped real soon....couple days.

20200704_231710.thumb.jpg.02b69b7c103f0571c31e9e63aa7c1bd6.jpg

left front -Jack Frost, Sour Cookies got the top broke off in the move, Strawb. D,   left Behind JF is Strawb.D male.Back row another strawb.D male and Afghooie female.

20200704_231645.thumb.jpg.a82f53a8a08f952014eebbdb0be972c3.jpg

Afghooie   - lots of vigor i topped her to slow her down

20200704_231427.thumb.jpg.454223ad62ac2ae3bbad227672bc4737.jpg

Sour Cookies top broke off.  I'm gonna cross her w strawb D 

20200704_231440.thumb.jpg.ca8f0f7841a73101971b45ef2c0ec363.jpg

I clone the SC broke off top ... i will cross her w Afghooie next round....also some Male Afghooie cuts  a couple JF etc..

20200704_231626.thumb.jpg.675e5d5d79835b1b3cda05b96a69a76b.jpg

Comacus

@texasjack glad you are OK.  We lived about 15 miles from the Torrance CA refineries.  They had a big explosion one night, and it blew blinds in about 2'  Didn't break any windows or anything but was surprised how big the shock wave was from 15 miles away!

Good idea on the tent!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..