texasjack

texasjack growing on..

Ilynnboy

Nice looking flowers @texasjack..

I am with you, new hype statins are just blah,

give me a 90’s strain any day.

texasjack
Posted (edited)

F it...i thru my tent back up......   3 classic Seeds Afghooie ( Maui Wowie x Afghani) and a GPS Sour Cookies fem

This is the real and original Afghooie. Classics friend was the original breeder got married got out the biz decades ago & gave classic all his afghooie seed stock. The Afghani is and old Afghani whose seeds came outa kilos of black hash not any Afghani #1.

Maui Wowie is Afghani x Mexican. Most places on the web say unknown. They had some fields of Afghani going and some surfer dudes from cali brought over a boat load of killer Mexican. They planted those Mex seeds in w the Afghanis and let them mix that was maui wowie.

20200519_121851.thumb.jpg.cebdb8d187fde3cccf196235b3954168.jpg

Edited by texasjack

Comacus

@texasjack thank you for posting those!  Those Classic Mayhem are beautiful!  Can't wait to see how they finish.  Glad the LA Affie x UFS ended up better than they expected too!  They both look great!

texasjack
On 5/19/2020 at 7:12 PM, Comacus said:

@texasjack thank you for posting those!  Those Classic Mayhem are beautiful!  Can't wait to see how they finish.  Glad the LA Affie x UFS ended up better than they expected too!  They both look great!

Classic Mayhem

740019440_classicpmayhem2.thumb.jpg.053c10a4116f059affd72ef86e0f7e04.jpg1204376519_classicpmayhem3.thumb.jpg.677d43a68cac3e9b36f376b6698e2df0.jpg

Ilynnboy
9 hours ago, Comacus said:

Beautiful plants @texasjack !

Look at all those buds!

I was thinking the same thing @Comacus.

really pretty flowers on those ladies.

i especially like the purple base color and the crown of white hairs.

👍🏻

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..