texasjack

texasjack growing on..

texasjack

Black Diesel clone ,Jackie o and a just flipped Stardawg F2 from seeddepot days.

bd4.jpg

bd3.jpg

bd2.jpg

texasjack

Thanks a lot.

@Comacus nice to see you my friend. @Tomba sent me here. I never heard of it. Those Sour OG x Skunk came out real good.

I wonder if @Slick rick has his Black Diesel in bud? I need an opinion from someone who has more experience w sour d than me. Maybe somebody who has grown the AJ etc cut.  The seed that plant came from came out of a bag of Sour D bought in Cali yrs ago. I'm not sure its pure sour d it goes almost black and has a kinda purple kush fuel taste. The sample I took off mine at 8wks has a strong earth kush taste on exhale. What ever it is its stinky sticky and potent.

knucklehead bob
19 minutes ago, texasjack said:

I never heard of it.

It's the best kept secret on the inter-webs 😎

20 minutes ago, texasjack said:

@Comacus nice to see you my friend. @Tomba sent me here.

It may take a minute or two but word gets to the right people :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Tomba

heya tj good to know you got that email lol I was hoping you got it cool😀

Comacus

@texasjack Slick Rick stops in quite a bit so will be able to update on the Black Diesel.  I bet there are some folks here that have some tips on the Sour D.

Can't wait to see some pictures of the Sour OG x Skunk.  The last ones you posted were super frosty at only 7 weeks if I remember right.

texasjack
55 minutes ago, Comacus said:

@texasjack Slick Rick stops in quite a bit so will be able to update on the Black Diesel.  I bet there are some folks here that have some tips on the Sour D.

Can't wait to see some pictures of the Sour OG x Skunk.  The last ones you posted were super frosty at only 7 weeks if I remember right.

I have a good friend growing some of those skunk crosses outdoors now but i don't remember which. I'll find out and get pics.

The Nocturnal Mayhems were a hit. He is still running  a cut and passed some around.Everybody likes it. Nocturnal Mayhems on the left...

9DCAAA80-D7FB-428C-8CB2-FFD303470C39.jpeg

zoot

Glad that you found your way to our little abode

:share:

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

texasjack
11 hours ago, Tomba said:

heya tj good to know you got that email lol I was hoping you got it cool😀

Yeah I got it bro and sent you 1 back. If you have anything you want or think I should grow holler at me.

I talk to classic a long time yesterday...today is his b day. He is fooling w a few things and I'm gonna make some seeds for him. He is fooling w some stuff w snow some of his own old stuff & looking for checking out new stuff. He liked the sound of and is gonna grow your sour d x decapitations among others & see if he can find a keeper.

He made more seeds of the Romulan Joe IBL from seeddepot he gonna send me some soon as they dry. Also he plans on Afghooie, Jacalyn (aka TNT - Khyber Pass Afghani x High Mountain Nepalese x Burmese Purple Temple) 70s Afghani x Skunk,70s G13 x NL#1,Chem Dog D BX and others I forget. He is making some seeds now but I forgot what he said they were. I'm gonna S1 this Jackie o cut send him the seeds maybe the Black Diesel as well...

Anyway he isn't down for the count yet he has been making a few seeds and I've been making some sending them to him.If he decides to come back on the web he will have some good stuff.

I tried gemmin those last old Mazar landrace from classic none popped.I dropped 4 still have 5 left i'll try them again later.

Edited by texasjack

texasjack
9 hours ago, Dog Star said:

Cool light setup...  those upstair are UVBs??

That's my friends set up. A lot of them just run floros in tanning bed like set ups w a buncha diff lights in them.. UV etc. They grow some awesome plants w them.

Slick rick

Hate to say be the Jackie o an black diesel got ate while outside while they were build my addition.Glad to see u made it over I sent u a message to look in your spam folder as @zoot told me u had signed up hope all is good down your way you can take the heat back with u it's been 90 for two weeks around my parts don't know how some of you southern folks live in the 90 + weather all the time 

Comacus

@texasjack the Nocturnal Mayhems are looking good!  Tell Classic Happy Birthday!  Hope he keeps recovering, and sounds like he has some great things in the work.  With all the old school strains he and Snow have they are sure to make some good ones together.

Edited by Comacus

frankslan

Hey Texas jack is back hell ya! I was just going to update my grand funk thread lol 

your plants look awesome as always very frosty stuff you got going there. Glad to see you found us here. Wish we could have all known about the shut down before and all met up here. 

I wanted to save all the tuff nut descriptions too and my journal 

Edited by frankslan

frankslan
On 7/4/2018 at 10:21 AM, Slick rick said:

Hate to say be the Jackie o an black diesel got ate while outside while they were build my addition.Glad to see u made it over I sent u a message to look in your spam folder as @zoot told me u had signed up hope all is good down your way you can take the heat back with u it's been 90 for two weeks around my parts don't know how some of you southern folks live in the 90 + weather all the time 

dude right cant take the heat either. 

Surprisingly my veggie garden I haven't watered all week and its doing fine in the heat. Idk how so hot 

amsterdamaged

hey there texasjack glad to see you here brother looking forwards to your journals man, you always have the good stuff for sure

Tomba

At the end of the day I scraped that sour d cut I got it from Archive but you know what I’ve seen much better so idk if it’s even worth his time to do more than a few. 

@texasjack

Rom ibl yum

lol

texasjack
6 hours ago, Tomba said:

At the end of the day I scraped that sour d cut I got it from Archive but you know what I’ve seen much better so idk if it’s even worth his time to do more than a few. 

@texasjack

Rom ibl yum

lol

I didn't know archive had a sour d cut? My friend that lives by them has their personal cut of Rude Boi and White Tahoe Cookies. Seems that Rude Boi cut his a big hit not so much the White Tahoe Cookies.it's good but aren't raving over her like their Rude Boi cut.

You should try this Sour D rory cut aka black diesel.Very potent stinky and greasy greasy.We passed her to about 6 peep and they all kept her.

No probs on the roms my friend.Soon as he sends me some i'll get some to you.

texasjack
18 hours ago, frankslan said:

dude right cant take the heat either. 

Surprisingly my veggie garden I haven't watered all week and its doing fine in the heat. Idk how so hot 

It's serious hot down here. Heat index over 100 w 97% humidity. It melts the plastic on the side of my truck.....

20180706_074703.jpg

knucklehead bob
56 minutes ago, texasjack said:

It's serious hot down here. Heat index over 100 w 97% humidity. It melts the plastic on the side of my truck.....

20180706_074703.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

texasjack

@Tomba

This Sour D rory cut aka black diesel is looking really good. Very stinky and the samples I took are very potent. It came from 1 seed found in an oz of Sour D bought in cali yrs ago. Off the streets not from a med club. He has been after me for yrs to grow her. I shouldn't of waited so long.

After 8 wks she starts going dark fast..

20180706_090903.jpg

20180706_090643.jpg

20180706_090658.jpg

20180706_090707.jpg

Edited by texasjack

Slick rick

Wow the black diesel is looking great bro will for sure have to run that an the Kirkwood strain in the near future

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..