New Logo and drop list

Tynehead Tom

Took a break from logos an things and just kept my head in the garden the past bit. Keeping a simple approach and with the help of @shaggyballs , I've decided to go with this....

Strawberry Hill official logo rev 1 - Copy.png

and I'll use this thread to announce new drops and folks can discuss Strawberry Hill stuff here or start thier own thread , up to you.

First drop to watch for:

Wildfire Hashplant

Super Collider Kush

Chunk D Hashplant

Old Timer's Stash

coming soon...... 😄

Chuck D hashplant

1 hour ago, milo said:

Fuck yes!!! :rasta.nana:

....No no, not....

1 hour ago, milo said:

Fuck yes!!! :rasta.nana:

.......but......

In honor of PE

haha I thought about Chuck D when I named that one hehehehe 

Public enemy was fun to watch live, that crew could groove.

no, the Chunk D Hashplant is a Deep Chunk dominant hybrid of NL5 and Deep Chunk worked from beans I won in auction from the Verdant Green collection.

She is a true hashplant and will produce stocky dark green plants with shiny waxy leaves and a compact but branchy structure. She will colour up thru the reds, yellows, violets and purples to a beautiful, rock hard flowered, trichome covered finish that will make any seasoned grower grin 😉

Chunk D is technically an F3 now , with selections favoring the Deep Chunk traits.

She will love the outdoors but does equally well indoors and flowering times on average 56 days with some faster, some a few days longer. For that reason I'm confident to say 8 to 9 weeks to finish.

If you are craving some old school, this is a very clean hybrid that will bring you back a few years , I guarantee it 😄

NL5 x DC harvest pic 1 - Copy.JPG

NL5 x DC harvest pic 4 - Copy.JPG

NL5 x DC harvest pic 10 - Copy.JPG

Damn @Tynehead Tom !!!

Never thought I'd say this.....

Chuck D is beatiful!!!

Cant wait til they're dropped, need me some

2 minutes ago, zoot said:

Let me know when it’s available and where from 

Me too

thanx for the interest fellas.

GLG will be the place to find them when they launch...... which will be soon 😉

• 2 months later...

well, the drop is done so if anyone is actually following this , watch for the listings when dbj gets em in hand and listed.

thanx to shaggyballs for the artwork and chief kief and his team for working on the awesome stickers and pack labels.

The proceeds of these beans (and all my listings) do not go back to me and are instead donated to support worthy causes and keep this community going so grab a pack or two and show your support  😉 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived