Sar Hawza F2 (Afghan Landrace)

Zoot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping after the summer to go in search of that clone only PNW hash plant, it was def the plant I had years ago in alberta(before Nevil got hold of it) and I know now where to find it but its a pretty good road trip.

1 hour ago, blues147 said:

Hoping after the summer to go in search of that clone only PNW hash plant, it was def the plant I had years ago in alberta(before Nevil got hold of it) and I know now where to find it but its a pretty good road trip.

please keep me in the loop on that if ya don't mind...... also a holy grail plant for me to aquire hehehe

Guest Doc_Gage
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, zoot said:

Here we are, all tucked in and waiting to come alive

397A7739-C08C-4A8B-9AA1-1A20CE966588.thumb.jpeg.c43664c7dfbe78e5f06e64e1379276d3.jpeg

I am very excited to see how you do with these!!! Keep a journal somehow and definitely keep us posted on your progress. Only a handful of lucky people have these F2 genetics....you are truly growing a part of history!!

@Doc_Gage thank you very much for making these available to the community here.  I was one of the lucky ones to get a pack, and really look forward to running them!

As of today I have 11 above ground and 2 just breaking the surface. Very good germ rates.

So far they have had nothing but stright RO water.

image.thumb.jpg.dec11c6d00491afa15a1a09ca44fda49.jpg

While them beans are enroute...... here's another small chunk of afghanistan I got squeezed between ma lucky fingers 😄

gonna be a regular thing now and have asked the guy to see about seeds from source as well.

thought you guys might appreciate this posted here.

Mazar i Sharif Hashish - Copy.jpeg

Day 12 from seed and I have 12 healthy sprouts out of the 13 I started with. Still only giving them water letting the soil do it’s job.

62BB622E-5861-476D-A987-5AED9BAFC0B5.thumb.jpeg.eeb992086db0e4fa4af88f9b257e4c56.jpeg

40A5853E-640B-4F6A-A9BE-5AF1ED472B3F.thumb.jpeg.35c368f73f05cbbcf3a2fe05a388fca0.jpeg

Guest Troutman

In soil which is all I use I don't feed normally until they produce their 3rd set of real leaves.

Even then I fed very little.

5 hours ago, Troutman said:

In soil which is all I use I don't feed normally until they produce their 3rd set of real leaves.

Even then I fed very little.

Excatly, why waste it on them. Plenty of stuff in the soil, so long as its fresh, to get them along.

On 7/1/2018 at 5:05 AM, Ilynnboy said:

Hope you get them @Tynehead Tom.

they made it !!

I'm looking at them right now wishing it was october haha 

that's my next seed pop so will join the party then.

October??

Dam it @Tynehead Tom you and your cold weather lovin canadian attitude😍

I guess if your gonna live in the great white north you better like the cold.

:stoned-smiley:  Sorry for butting in to the thread. :popcorneating:

I've noticed my Sar Hawza F2s seem to drink a bit more water than my other THC hybrids.  Seems odd given their origin.  Maybe it's just a CBD thing?

@Zoot  Are you noticing anything like that with yours?

what's the plan with these..... just grow em and show em or should we be saving certain specimen males and females?

12 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

what's the plan with these..... just grow em and show em or should we be saving certain specimen males and females?

Grow'm, show'm and share the keepers.  We're looking for some golden tickets to breed forward brother.

• Zoot featured and pinned this topic

Archived