Bodhi SSH x Purple Unicorn Test Grow

Guest grampy_g

Guest grampy_g

Hello Z-Labbers!

I thought I would make a post on my Test grow for Bodhi gear. I had Dragonsblood x Wookie also, but my daughter left a window open and I am assuming a mouse got in and ate all the tops off them! I was so mad, never seen anything like it.

I let Bodhi know, but they must be upset as they will not reply to me now.

However...

I am gonna keep pushin on with the SSH x PU!

I went old school and started using Jiffy Pucks again. At my age, just trying to...KISS! 👍

#1 SSH x PU @ 2 days old

#2 Tap root...popping thru side...one reason I like starting with pucks. You can see the tap roots progress!

#3 SSH x PU in new home for a couple weeks.

Have a good one!

SSHxPU.jpg

SSHxPU-Root.jpg

SSHxPU-Replant.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Stray

Awesome line up. I'm sure bodhi is far from being upset brother. They are just behind and super slammed. 

Plus emails get buried x100.. 

I've seem a certain spider slice the tops right off of fresh sprouts. Hell, they don't even eat it, it's like they chop it and leave it lay. 

I'm excited to see what you find in this line. His ssh is a beast.

Thanks for sharing

Stray 

IMG_20170601_110620.jpg

Guest grampy_g

Hi Stray,

Thank you for the post! 🤟

Yes you are correct, They got back to me and they were great about it and totally understood! They have seen and heard about all kinds of things that...Can and Do...happens with these plants.

Just when you think you have heard just about everything that can happen...something nee comes along!  😁

That spider thing is a new one to me and sounds crazy! 😁

Have a good one! 😎

• 5 months later...

Archived