Charlottes Web clone

fabvariousk

I am excited about this gift I received today!

From a very reliable source I got an original Charlottes Web cut. I do not know how hard this is to obtain but I look forward to hitting it with the 3dg13 and Gorilla Bubble bx3 males to create some full spectrum meds!

very curious about how my mind will react to this?

IMG_4629.JPG

• 2 months later...

She is just turning into a big bush so I can take lots of cuts from her to distribute to my neighbors. Everyone around where I live wants CBD! People are sitting on their dank outdoor from last year but this stuff will sell out as soon as it comes available.

I plan on reversing it and making fem seeds from it along with crossing it with 3dg13 to make a super full spectrum plant.

i still dont personally like CBD but everyone is different I shouldn’t discriminate againt any cannaboid.

• 1 month later...

Nice score @fabvariousk ive been looking at some high cbd /hemp seeds but everyone wants to sell me lbs or kilo for big bucks  , i just want a hand full.

i had the cannatonic cut  a couple years back , made 2 crosses with it then lost the cut , i like alittle cbd in the mix .

@Bugman i just got some colloidal silver so will be experimenting with feminized beans in the future as well.

i don’t know if anyone has released a fem version of Charlottes Web yet?

• 1 month later...

84D8AF8B-B9AE-492B-8023-D5AAD9FB6C76.thumb.jpeg.1ba3df4274b6c6405671b9dcdc73091b.jpegC702C126-F792-43BF-9C92-9DD73A182892.thumb.jpeg.3567d0f3fd1f59123813416f72c94fd4.jpeg0026AFF8-3AEC-478B-BC88-3F8859994380.thumb.jpeg.88b8465de01317a080d3755e31d81388.jpeg

I find the extreme leaf discoloration of the CWclone to be quite beautiful. It can be a very slow veggin plant but if you start in a small cup and let it get nearly root bound before transfering to a slighty bigger pot a few times it will veg at a normal rate.

• 5 weeks later...

Today I hit up some Charlottes Web clones with my 3dg13, GorillaBubblebx3, and Blue Lazerlite1 males!

These three males should create some incredible FULL SPECTRUM hybrids and make that shitty CW plant actually put out something good! Lol

Archived