Testing : Wild Fire Hash Plant

Tynehead Tom

yes you guys are both right but shiskaberry 3 used different parents from new afghan the red/yellow selections and in different steps. Shiskaberry or Shiskeberry was both the afghan red and afghan yellow females hit with a Dj blueberry male (some say "the DJ blueberry male" some say it was just "a" dj blue berry male. His special male had a specific #

anyhow shiskaberry 3 is I beleive Shiskaberry pheno hunted for Red dominance and crossed to a DJ blueberry male and that crossed to a Shiskaberry yellow female. That's my take on it. In the comments steve made about the #3 he wanted to bring the afghan back in to bring out more of those expressions but it's been a while since i have found those articles and they seem to have been purged from google.

It was “a “ male... that was when DJ first sent seeds out to a few people in Amsterdam, BC and maybe Switzerland... 99% sure he sent Steve seeds and those where used to make sweet tooth and shishkaberry. Maybe blue dynamite too.., 

Archived