Guest Duck_Doi

On 9/19/2017 at 6:04 PM, Smokin Joe said:

Lol she is cute.

ya I know, she's a small girl but she is sure getting frosty and has some awesome smells coming off of her when bumped into now ;)

I did want plants finishing in the 4 foot tall ballpark, pot included, to keep them stealthy and below the plywood greenhouse sides. I should have vegged these for 2 weeks 20 on 4 off to kick them back to veg after sexing them but I clusterphucked the endeavor and 7 or 8 seedling plants went into stall mode, then reveg.... and well.... we get "cute" lollipopped plants haha

She'll be okay and I got clones to run this winter too so will see what she does indoors. I have no more beans of this one so glad i cloned her.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So even though I kinda failed on giving these a proper go, I am going to grab a second pack from glg to try to find the female version of the killer male I did manage to find. Thanks again Tyne, I guess we both know now that was very kind getting me these beans to run! They are really amazing!

i seeded the fuck out of the three females I had so I can hunt some more(sour bubble line) I decided the tall plant I still hadn't de seeded I would cure and try to smoke,... really wishing I did the other two now as well.. hindsight is 20/20 they say.,

anyways i I was surprised when I crumbled the buds by a very earthy smell, kind of like bubba but with out the kush acrid gas smell. Still had hints of gas and that piney weed smell, but more surprising was the sweet under tones that had a vanilla like tone... overall for smell I'm going to say earthy with a sweet vanilla that brings a mocha coffee to the earthy smell with just a bite of weedy pine/gas... very pleasant and I just kept sniffing it as I crumbled the seeds out.

the smoke was surprisingly pleasant tasting considering there was some brown calyxs and seed husks and bits of leaf. I was expecting just dead plant taste but I could actually taste the earthy sweet smell, very smooth almost creamy. Less up front than a kush or bubba more mid range and smooth, effect come on fast and I get a nice heavy effect in the eyes, and a pressure in my upper head but more clarity than I was expecting when I felt the initial pressure.

the heavy ness in my eyes and head last 30-45 minutes and then get a nice clear buzz for a hr or so.still has good strength the whole time and I really like the pressure thing, really makes you feel "stoned" but with out the anxiety some of the heavier varieties induce.

all things considered I rate this plant very high and wish I had tried to cure/smoke the little runt one and medium one aswell but they where more yellow from drying on the vine... I find the smell very subtle and addictive, the taste makes for easy smoking and mixed with the fast rushing onset and low anxiety I found myself really just having fun spacing out and thinking while I smoked, not hacking a lung or thinking about getting stoned just drifting with the occasional pleasant thought like mmm smooth or fuck my eyes are closing,lol..

like i say, found a male with ideal imo structure, so I'm going to grab another pack and hope my lady comes along! Very stoked on this one and I can't wait to jump into the line further.

dmtbreath seeds from glg are on their way so I'm really looking forward to that journey aswell!

big thanks again to @Smokin Joe and @Tynehead Tom for making this happen for me!

@Coastal ya man, sour dmt is killer.... gotta say, everything Possum Ridge sent me to test last year has been top shelf. I kept the wrong dmt dream cut and didn't end up with the super tasty yielder but I did manage to save the cuts of sour dmt. Now that it has cured it has developed a nice full flavour, earthy, kushy, hashy and this one has a real nice berry kick to it. Very potent..... good medicine ;)

I have two moms vegging up so........

On 11/25/2017 at 1:29 PM, Coastal said:

So even though I kinda failed on giving these a proper go, I am going to grab a second pack from glg to try to find the female version of the killer male I did manage to find. Thanks again Tyne, I guess we both know now that was very kind getting me these beans to run! They are really amazing!

i seeded the fuck out of the three females I had so I can hunt some more(sour bubble line) I decided the tall plant I still hadn't de seeded I would cure and try to smoke,... really wishing I did the other two now as well.. hindsight is 20/20 they say.,

anyways i I was surprised when I crumbled the buds by a very earthy smell, kind of like bubba but with out the kush acrid gas smell. Still had hints of gas and that piney weed smell, but more surprising was the sweet under tones that had a vanilla like tone... overall for smell I'm going to say earthy with a sweet vanilla that brings a mocha coffee to the earthy smell with just a bite of weedy pine/gas... very pleasant and I just kept sniffing it as I crumbled the seeds out.

the smoke was surprisingly pleasant tasting considering there was some brown calyxs and seed husks and bits of leaf. I was expecting just dead plant taste but I could actually taste the earthy sweet smell, very smooth almost creamy. Less up front than a kush or bubba more mid range and smooth, effect come on fast and I get a nice heavy effect in the eyes, and a pressure in my upper head but more clarity than I was expecting when I felt the initial pressure.

the heavy ness in my eyes and head last 30-45 minutes and then get a nice clear buzz for a hr or so.still has good strength the whole time and I really like the pressure thing, really makes you feel "stoned" but with out the anxiety some of the heavier varieties induce.

all things considered I rate this plant very high and wish I had tried to cure/smoke the little runt one and medium one aswell but they where more yellow from drying on the vine... I find the smell very subtle and addictive, the taste makes for easy smoking and mixed with the fast rushing onset and low anxiety I found myself really just having fun spacing out and thinking while I smoked, not hacking a lung or thinking about getting stoned just drifting with the occasional pleasant thought like mmm smooth or fuck my eyes are closing,lol..

like i say, found a male with ideal imo structure, so I'm going to grab another pack and hope my lady comes along! Very stoked on this one and I can't wait to jump into the line further.

dmtbreath seeds from glg are on their way so I'm really looking forward to that journey aswell!

big thanks again to @Smokin Joe and @Tynehead Tom for making this happen for me!

That's the pheno I wish I had kept. Gotta revisit this project soon

thanks for the outstanding report 👍

The short pheno had big huge calyxs , did you find that flavour across the board or more in the taller phenos?

I was really impressed with this line, after a lot of reading online I thought the sour bubble was one of those lines I should get into!

thanks again @Smokin Joe I will definitely be grabbing another pack or two of these to sift through as soon as I'm able.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So happy I have 2 of these plants from same mum. Nursing the last of the summer outdoor harvest and "really" glad I kept this cut. Gonna get some cuts rooted and hopefully flip this one and her sister in a week or so. She's a little slow but it's so worth it for the flowers she produces.

Possum Ridge Sour DMT

Dec 29-17 Sour DMT - Copy.JPG

Guest boyd crowder
10 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

So happy I have 2 of these plants from same mum. Nursing the last of the summer outdoor harvest and "really" glad I kept this cut. Gonna get some cuts rooted and hopefully flip this one and her sister in a week or so. She's a little slow but it's so worth it for the flowers she produces.

Possum Ridge Sour DMT

Dec 29-17 Sour DMT - Copy.JPG

wait you done ran through that greenhouse worth of weed in 6 weeks? 

IronLungs!

4 minutes ago, boyd crowder said:

wait you done ran through that greenhouse worth of weed in 6 weeks? 

IronLungs!

haha no man , just the Sour DMT ...... getting to the bottom of the jar on that one. I'm set till April for stash of other varities as long as it preserves well in the jars.

1 hour ago, Coastal said:

Here's the male I'm holding onto for a bit... got another pack to go through too.

i really was impressed with this one from day 1.

IMG_1092.JPG

hmmmmm send some pollen my way hahaha . I have a nice keeper cut but no more beans of this one. Be nice to make some f2's ;)

Ya I just cut him back pretty hard... had thosebig crinkle leaves right from day 1 but was male... still the biggest and fattest of my Sour DMT... no issues from stress yet other than I had to strip it a few times back to minimal greenage 

• 6 months later...

gawd damn this Sour DMT is some seriously good smoke. Just getting into sampling my last harvest with my keeper gal and she's not disappointing.

Super strong nose , very complex, sour, hashy, sweet, kushy.... some earthiness and pine in there..... but strong smell. She tastes just as good and coats the mouth with awesome piney gassy kinda sweet kush flavors .... so damn good. Super dense chunky flowers and not leafy like some other phenos. Not huge yield but very respectable and because of the chunky buds, not much larf at all.

Devastatingly potent..... can't smoke this during the day if i need to do anything. Puts me on my ass, makes my body pain fade into the background and really spaces me out for a while..

the sad part is I could not for the life of me get clones to root this time and even getting this plant was a stroke of luck as it has been notoriously hard to clone every time i tried. Took 21 days to get roots on this one i just harvested.

I did hit her on one branch with some Old Grandpa Scratch pollen and another branch top with my special LMZ male that passes on the huge bud trait so will be eager to pop those this fall let me tell ya.

if anyone has made any F2's of this line or if anyone is sitting on any of the F1's and isn't gonna pop em....... I got a mail box you can send them too hahaha

Guest dawn patrol
4 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

gawd damn this Sour DMT is some seriously good smoke. Just getting into sampling my last harvest with my keeper gal and she's not disappointing.

Super strong nose , very complex, sour, hashy, sweet, kushy.... some earthiness and pine in there..... but strong smell. She tastes just as good and coats the mouth with awesome piney gassy kinda sweet kush flavors .... so damn good. Super dense chunky flowers and not leafy like some other phenos. Not huge yield but very respectable and because of the chunky buds, not much larf at all.

Devastatingly potent..... can't smoke this during the day if i need to do anything. Puts me on my ass, makes my body pain fade into the background and really spaces me out for a while..

the sad part is I could not for the life of me get clones to root this time and even getting this plant was a stroke of luck as it has been notoriously hard to clone every time i tried. Took 21 days to get roots on this one i just harvested.

I did hit her on one branch with some Old Grandpa Scratch pollen and another branch top with my special LMZ male that passes on the huge bud trait so will be eager to pop those this fall let me tell ya.

if anyone has made any F2's of this line or if anyone is sitting on any of the F1's and isn't gonna pop em....... I got a mail box you can send them too hahaha

I'm hoping to have another crack at this one again soon.  @Tynehead Tom they were really difficult to clone and also didn't seem to like to be held in small containers for very long. 

Of course, all the Ninefold stuff I ran last winter all began flower when my feeding issues were at their worst so they're all gonna need a do over at some point. 

Hmmmmmmmm

i really need to get some things going again and I have a blue dream in flower now that is about right for dusting some pollen on. 

Ok I'll do it. I'm gonna take a dmt and put him outside for a week or so and get some magic dust to sprinkle around. 

SourDMT is some of the best weed I smoked this last year!

going to be staring some more as soon as I have space or time!

that vanilla tasting pheno is the it for me!

• 5 months later...
Guest Morcheeba*

here are the Sour DMT's i have going.  they have been cloned and will get flowered in 2 wks to determine sex.  a leaf off one of them.

DSC04348.JPG

DSC04349.JPG

DSC04368.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived