Guest Duck_Doi

Guest Duck_Doi

Howdy everyone!

This thread is for anything related to Sour Dubb x DMT, in other words if you're growing it, post it ^_^

I can't say why this cross was made but I would assume it's to bring out Sour Bubble traits???

Here are some pics from BayBHuey's grow on Day 30 of flower (Pictures taken by me).

Sadly, we only have one pheno of this going right now, but she smells like Lemon/Lime and it's lovely.

Sour Dubb x DMT, Sticky and smells like Lemon/Lime.

DSC_1059.JPG

DSC_1060.JPG

That's all for now, Happy Growing! :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This cross was my idea. I think lol. 

But yeah this cross should bring out the sour bubble traits. It would be really nice to find some solid dmt females to start working that back.

Guest Duck_Doi
7 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Nice duck, how's the structure?

Very stout! The structure seems just like Sour Bubble's,  I'll get pictures tomorrow of the whole plants.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ya, was wondering if there were any more grows going with these beans. Sent half of mine to coastal so when he gets em and pops his, I'll try and run mine at same time.

Super excited to try these!

dont know why but the cross just made sense to me too when I saw them... then I saw there was gb bx x sour dubb as well... I think they should meet, lol, kissing cousins style!

okay these have been screaming out to me for too long and I'm pulling the trigger.

I can only fit 8 seedlings into this impulsive seed pop so gonna do 4 sour dubb x dmt and 4 more Darlin's Net.

so in for a swim they go ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Popped my ten I got from tyne! Super excited about these!

all ten are above ground, got one that doesn't look like it will get the second leaves... but all are up and green..

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

I ended up getting a third one above ground on the the sour dubb x dmt but it is lookin kinda hurting LOL

I'll be popping more, will see if i can fit the rest of the pack in on 4-20 seed pop.

was feeling kinda shitty that i hadn't gotten to test growing those with my move kinda interupting everything here into chaos LOL

so glad those darlins nets made it thru , those are in the flower room now ;)

I figured Coastal would be able to put on the show that i simply can't do at the moment with all that's going on.

Got the D nets and DMT dream on deck and flowering has begun.

Thanks again Tyne! I plan to do these ones up! .. gotta wierd fascination with the sour dubb... well all the great tasting low yielders,lol

I will be popping the darlin nets with my GG4 pop... got a lot of transplanting to do to clear the deck but I'm really excited with the current line up of cuts and seeds!

got some males showing so that'll make some room...

I think lots of new elites are coming form seeds these days compared to years past. So the chances of folks finding keepers are going up. 

On 4/9/2017 at 10:41 AM, Smokin Joe said:

I think lots of new elites are coming form seeds these days compared to years past. So the chances of folks finding keepers are going up. 

considering all the elites came from a seed ,only way to find one is by poppin seeds ;) ,and theres only a few legit breeders to trust,seedpac is one imo so chances r good to find somthin special

btw whats peeps op on what makes an elite?

@Slick rick fuggen yummy , bravo!

in my opinion, an elite is one of those plants that gets a reaction from people.... i mean everyone..... when they experience it.

The "where the fug did you get this shit from man?" reaction.

on top of that i suppose one would want the plant that produced those buds to yield well, be easy to clone, easy to grow and be reasonably resistant to pests.

^^^^,i think ur rite,to an extent

but for instance blue dream.........its not that special high wise ,definintely not a where did yafuckin get that lol

but still sells for top $ and goes quick 

would i say elite   no

but does it meet the criteria    yes

seems all the elites are cash croppers to an extent ,

marketing is probably the biggest key imo ,gg4 for instance

elite no

marketed right yes

also meets the criteria

imo

I noticed that anything where joe toker can take one smell and proclaim yep that's xxxx seems to work... nothing too special even just a distinct nose and look or taste and nose etc etc... 

yep thats kush alright, lol... kinda funny but that's what I see ... real heads want the knock out or racing high and less about bag appeal imo, but stick with one or two that "work" for longer...

i always found really crazy crazy stuff in seeds...and was less than impressed with a lot of the elites...

seems when liitle hubs get together a lot of great stuff gets made... just preserving and categories to remember all the good ones!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay now, back on track jack ;)

dropped down 3 more Sour Dubb x DMT the other day and we have a triple lift off :rasta.nana:

So three more happy little seedlings join the entourage and brings me up to 5 seedlings for this test run.

I'll drop some pics here n there in this thread to update evreyone

Archived