Guest Duck_Doi

cool man, all info is useful going forward. 

I'll be popping more once i can expand into the rooms I'm building in the shop. Right now I've got the floros in a 4 x 3 open space supported above the plants on moving boxes LOL and the 4x4x6 cabinet of 2x4 construction , wrapped in blackwhite and running a 400 MH with a 90cfm exhaust/passive intake.

The rooms outside will have a 8x6 flowering room for 2000W and a same sized cloning/veg area with 1000W and the floros on shelves. between will be a 5 foot x 8 foot work area/electrical room. Should be awesome and then i can get to popping even more variety !!

• 4 months later...

just went thru the vault and to my surprise i found these. not sure i remember where i got them from but will bust a few to see what i find

DSCN7067.JPG

• 8 months later...
Guest imiubu

Time to fire this thread back up.  Got these as a result of Ninefold's 12 days of Christmas Contest on IG... Whoop!

Dropped 6 in the pool last night (3/1/18)

DMT Dream - Possum Ridge Genetics

hvz5O30.jpg

• 10 months later...
Guest Morcheeba*

i popped 5 of mine a yr ago and lost my keeper while i was down but the other 5 seeds were popped and 3 survived.  they were cloned and the clones are in 3 wk of flower to determine sex and the bigger ones get flipped in 2 wks, clones will be taken .

DSC04356.JPG

DSC04357.JPG

DSC04354.JPG

DSC04355.JPG

DSC04352.JPG

DSC04353.JPG

DSC04339.JPG

DSC04340.JPG

DSC04341.JPG

Archived