Guest Duck_Doi

Guest Duck_Doi

Howdy everyone!

This thread is for anything related to Blue Dream x DMT, in other words if you're growing it, post it ^_^

The whole point of making this cross was to slow down the growth of Blue Dream, so far it seems like that's been achieved.

Here are some pics from BayBHuey's grow on Day 30 of flower (Pictures taken by me). I forgot to look at the labels, so for now they'll be 1,2,3.

Blue Dream x DMT #1, Insanely sticky and smells just like momma.

DSC_1061.JPG

DSC_1062.JPG

Blue Dream x DMT #2, Sticky and greasy, smells earthy/green.

DSC_1067.JPG

DSC_1065.JPG

Blue Dream x DMT #3, Same as #2.

DSC_1070.JPG

DSC_1069.JPG

That all for now, Happy Growing! :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

On 12/3/2016 at 5:21 PM, Slick rick said:

Wow will be drop some here soon have four karma  x DMT going not sex yet will post pic soon

You are 1 of the lucky few to get those. They were very limited.

Very nice duck. I'll toss up pics of me me soon. Just now starting to beef up.

No worries bro mite hit u in a few week having worst strike rate on cuttings can't thank u a nuff for letting me test just hope I don't kill them seem to lost my green thumb somewhere a few months back hate looking at my kids makes me mad an sad as I knw I can do better

On 12/3/2016 at 3:56 PM, Duck_Doi said:

Howdy everyone!

This thread is for anything related to Blue Dream x DMT, in other words if you're growing it, post it ^_^

The whole point of making this cross was to slow down the growth of Blue Dream, so far it seems like that's been achieved.

Here are some pics from BayBHuey's grow on Day 30 of flower (Pictures taken by me). I forgot to look at the labels, so for now they'll be 1,2,3.

Blue Dream x DMT #1, Insanely sticky and smells just like momma.

DSC_1061.JPG

DSC_1062.JPG

Blue Dream x DMT #2, Sticky and greasy, smells earthy/green.

DSC_1067.JPG

DSC_1065.JPG

Blue Dream x DMT #3, Same as #2.

DSC_1070.JPG

DSC_1069.JPG

That all for now, Happy Growing! :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

They're super frosty,  expecially only being at 30 days in..

Very nice !!

PUFF PUFF PASS

was steeles male used in this cross? imma bit foggy on the whole grindhouse thing ,wasnt dmt a runt sour bubble or somthing ,that when grind house disbanned a couple of the crew held the male

the bd frost up quick @Oldman michigany budds my guess is thats where thats goming from

I'm not sure where this male came from. A pack of dmt seeds I think.  From what I can tell this male fits the bill for the real deal. 

My blue dmt # 1 at around 40 days. 

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

nice @Smokin Joe 

DMT
70 Days
Slow to veg and growth so stocky, one may ask if she's even growing. This girl throws massive green-blue, leaf patterns that may benefit from a trim; wide while vegging, then thinning out into bloom. Sporting huge stems, this variety has alotta lumber... Bud growth is slow and really kicks in in the 8th week, however she will end up packing on substantially more weight, with flowers foxtailing with a "bubbly" texture and literally explode, peeling back bud growth and making way for more! A cold dump will encourage purpling in some individuals. The high/stone is strong, great for indica lovers but with a bit of "head". The aroma and palette is what really distinguishes this line; a vibrant though rich, chemical, lemony, bubble gum and full kush nose that translates to flavor. This is the apitimy of rich tasting herb, GrindHouse most flavorful line yet. Each generation, 100 seeds were germed, indoors. Fully testing each gen. we are now @ our 3rd incross. Pedigree is Sour Bubble BX1 3I. 

Peace be with you,
Steele

i know ,someone that had the dad steele was so proud of 

so if survived all theses years thats awesome to hear

but i still hate the fact that sourb was a specific plant of bogglegum i believe and renamed sourb ,then steele calls sour b dmt

for some reason i recall "dmt" is what steele called the male sour bubble mutant or  or somthing like that 

dude could never pay his bills fucked a few over

the grind house squad went ballastic ,

so steele found god

weird fuck imo

i do love the underground soap opera lol

Steele is terrible... Just terrible. xD

But I still have some of his gear.

I think I have that sour bubble.

"Bx1 I3x" I think mine says though.

Would anyone know if that's the same thing? :smiley-smoking-bong:

On 12/6/2016 at 2:16 PM, jm420 said:

i know ,someone that had the dad steele was so proud of 

so if survived all theses years thats awesome to hear

but i still hate the fact that sourb was a specific plant of bogglegum i believe and renamed sourb ,then steele calls sour b dmt

for some reason i recall "dmt" is what steele called the male sour bubble mutant or  or somthing like that 

dude could never pay his bills fucked a few over

the grind house squad went ballastic ,

so steele found god

weird fuck imo

i do love the underground soap opera lol

I'll see if I can dig up where this 1 came from. It's been a while 

• 5 weeks later...

Time for me to get my ass in gear and make good on testing out these beans that smokin joe blessed me with (a thousand thankyou's!!)

I just put 6 Blue Dream x DMT into a shot glass and will put into the papertowels in the morning. Will be a bit for pics but they are officially on the grow. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually i started them on the 6th so only a month old :)

the little spots here n there are fuggen thrip damage.

I have some monterey garden spray (spinosad) on the way from amazon so the thrips days are numbered LOL

I have no idea what to expect other than what i've seen and read online. DMT is a bit of a mystery to me still but the blue dream is highly regarded on every topic i've read. Should be very worth the garden space i'm thinkin. I owe a big shout out to Smokin Joe for hooking me up with these. Now I just gotta get my ass in gear on those Darlin's Nets hehehe

I haven't ran the blue dream personally so can't speak for it but the dmt male I have had for 5 years so I have seen him happy and sad lol. He doesn't have an abundance of frost or a stanky smell and he is even so slow at vegging that you wonder if he is growing as long as you keep him root bound. Give him some leg room and he picks up a bit of speed but still kinda slow. What he does bring is tight nodes, lots of branching and a strong back. Hell if he can make gg4 support a bud that's something right there lol. He also seems to improve upon the resin production, even in already heavy resin strains.  

Archived