Hollyweed

Guest smoaktree369

Guest smoaktree369

hey y'all this is my first round of whole Louis I had eight females I thought two weeks and I noticed one was a mail. Anyways the mail what is the nicest plant out of the bunch. Most vigourous bushed  out faster than the rest. It was a lot bigger and more  aromas then the other seven and the smell was stronger than the other seven they all had similar smells on to the stem rubs just some more stronger then ther rest. Plants hope great structure I should've used a trellis I ended up having to use bamboo poles near the end to hold them up they got so top-heavy. hope great structure I should've used a trellis I ended up having to use bamboo poles near the end to hold them up they got so top-heavy. I have them all jared up to cure. From the 2' x 4'x6.5' tent 600 W digital high pressure sodium. Used advanced nutrients mother earth so organic tea with some of their  supplements.  Under A 600 W digital high-pressure sodium light. Flushes for  three weeks giving them 1 feeding of molasses each week.  They were very easy plant to grow. I had problems keeping temperatures down the last three weeks. And I think that May have  stopped them from reaching for potential so I've got clones of all seven and I'm going to run one of each again before I make my decision on which ones to keep there's definitely a keeper here I just wanna make sure I'm making the right decision.I plan on using the Mail to pollinate My outdoor this this summer In small green house. I'll do a smoke report in a couple of weeks I just want to give me at least four weeks of curing. I have taken small samples and it is strong medicinal cannabis an I highly recommend it.

image.jpeg

Guest smoaktree369

My bad I did not  mean to post without putting up the other six photos who they are with a few flower photos 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest smoaktree369

since my first time growing one of bodhis strains I was hooked. It like he's got some magic spell on these seeds that make them so much fun to grow. And  produce better than most. I love them mr and ms B are leading the way and setting the bar higher then anyone else in it. Much love and respect to mr an ms B  and Jeff and Linda at GLG you guys all rock. And I hope we get to have a sesh Together that wood be a dream come true. I bet you guy's got a stash of heavenly hitters. Well il be back where smoke report is ready and I'll keep you updated when I start flowering the clones. 

what we think about we bring about. Think happy  thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smoaktree369

Yep I need spellcheck ya think.hehehe. Well it’s all grate smoke. #2,#5,#6 have a strong skunk. Not quite roadkill but nice there’s some earthynes. no og or kush it reminds me of  really good Skunk.but we well see where the cure go’s it’s only bin two weeks an I can tell there’s a keeper.i show you when I got it picked.

Guest smoaktree369

Smoaktree69’s look at bodhi’s holyweed and wowweed boys an girls this one’s a champ of a strain. It was so hot in my tent in the last 2-3weeks of flowering. My bad for rushing an not setting things to par at the start.  It’s ok there was a lesson learned an I still got some really dank smoke for the summer. These are the  three  I like the most honest all seven were strong smoke.after 3 weeks of cure an this is what it looks like.

#2 I’m getting smells of earthy natural gas an skunk Slight green tea smell tea in the background of #2 just over 2oz from this plant but  because the heat I’m going to run again and get a better look.

E13F59A3-B2CF-4A17-9A05-94649B82CC3F.jpeg

7FB97758-AF1C-42E8-97CE-79D68F7A759E.jpeg

Guest smoaktree369

#5 Has got everything #2 has the only difference is the smell of gasoline strong gasoline and skunk covered by sweet earth an herbal tea.  Very strong Indica affects that Seem to end in the couch lock an sleep. I think this Will be a great keeper I’m going to run it again hopefully with temperatures dialed in properly and get a second look.also grate for appetite stimulation.

2D8B73B5-51DA-4B5F-B57E-E5A78323A688.jpeg

2D62467C-4608-4DC3-A736-68E9AD09E562.jpeg

Guest smoaktree369

#6 is got what both #2 an #5 have with a yield over two oz’s I can’t find anything  to complain about Skunky funky Indica smoke with a kick like a  Horse. Hats off to Mr. B thanks bodhi for another grate strain with that old time funk we never get sick of.Until next time happy growing . 

🙈🙊🙉

51F28B5A-6CB3-47B5-A59A-336963B122F6.jpeg

2C4E1C07-EC61-4A81-827D-D574DD35E18B.jpeg

13A47956-0963-42F4-A62F-7A1BC905B180.jpeg

Guest 3rdCoaster

High heat be damned, you still pulled some fine looking flowers.

I'm on the verge of my first harvest of some Bodhi genetics (pineapple hash plant) and this has me stoked.   Thanks for sharing your smoke report and flower pics @smoaktree369

Guest smoaktree369

Holly moly! my spelling needs improvements. Lol hollyweed! Got it haha this #5 has a sweetness that’s smells like lucky charm marshmallows and gasoline the marshmallow isn’t there so much in the flavor as it is in the aroma of the flower.#5 is the keeper I’m sure of it.im still going to finish the cuttings I have in veg but this will be it for #2 and #6. I just ordered one more pack of holly weed with one pack of  lando’s Stash. To put away For a rainy day.

• Guest changed the title to Hollyweed

Archived