free advance sensi grow an bloom

Slick rick

I have gallon jugs of sensi grow an bloom pH perfect I use very little out of the bloom I'm trying of moving them around I have switched to green leaf mega crop an don't see me using this anytime soon so I feel I should pass it on to someone who came use it All I ask is help with shipping if u are close to me I can cover it please let me know first come first serve

Hope you like the mega crop more than I did. I tried the sample pack in my veg rez and ended up dumping it after a few days. The ph went up to fast for my liking.  

Ya I like it alot hope after I go automated it stays stable Flora flex is sending me there new one part nutrients to try to here soon

I use sensi last two weeks in my hydro set up ... but realy man if me id work it in it is nice clean mix.

Use in towards the end lower streangth. Just a thought.. 

Shit I can't believe I posted this at two forums an no one wants the shit go figure I'm happy using mega crop I tried using this in Coco an didn't do as well as sensi Coco even with Cali magic add to it What I'm using now is cheap easy yeilds 2 lbs in a 4x4 using a cmh 630 I'm about to run two tents with 315 in them most of my friends are getting the same as me running 315 cmh 

Id take it but prob long drive Rick lol

Thats why i say use it last few weeks when u want to flush it works greatfor that as u dont care then if they go nute  deficient on ya az ya kinda want that lol

• 2 weeks later...

I made some dabs too if u might like to try some I have to go get some 4x4 flood tables from dumpster just been busy building a a 40 x 50 addition

Archived