Bio-Stimz

So what's with all the cannabis patent-hype with Biotech & Monsanto?

Smokin Joe

I should probably just stay out of this but the mockery is a little more than inappropriate

behavior. @Bio-Stimz maybe you should take a look at how others conduct themselves and take notice. 

This is not a forum where childish behavior is tolerated   

Bio-Stimz
24 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

@Bio-Stimz maybe you should take a look at how others conduct themselves and take notice. 

So I should start telling other members they're "gullible and naive" .... when I disagree with them?

Or imply that they're making a mockery of suicide, when they're clearly not?

.... Yeah, no thanks.

Smokin Joe
5 minutes ago, Bio-Stimz said:

So I should start telling other members they're "gullible and naive" .... when I disagree with them?

Or imply that they're making a mockery of suicide, when they're clearly not?

.... Yeah, no thanks.

In this case you should take a long look at what Monsanto has done to farming in general. They HAVE destroyed what farming stands for. If you support that then maybe you have chosen the wrong forum to hang out in. 

imiubu
Posted (edited)

I think we've hit an impasse here as I will never be convinced that these companies are NOT for profit ONLY mongers.  They care not for the Earth, the plant(s) that sustain us nor the people consuming them, history shows us that. 

I can never make anyone open their eyes to the fact that these companies are evil incarnate if they are unwilling to see.

The patents held currently have nothing at all to do with what will come in time.

Mocking others is really poor form. 

Carnage... yes, it will be carnage.

Edited by imiubu
spelling

Coastal
Posted (edited)

They can try I guess... I unfortunately give them some of my $... but I hope to keep that to a minimum!

Edited by Coastal

shaggyballs

Why plant patents are not good.

aprox. 20 min in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.