boyd crowder

Your Early Season Overachievers Thread

boyd crowder

SO my Braves are surprisingly decent the first 2 weeks

I think they might be overachieving tho, like the phillies, i dont expect them to finish more than a few games over .500 this season

But its been real nice to watch them gel with these new second string players , i hope they just let them play till they go cold, them call up the prospects.

I will reserve my judgement on their chance until may comes and they are still above .500 

thats when ill say maybe im wrong 

so tell me 

is your team doing better than expected this spring?

blues147
Posted (edited)

Man those blue jays are definitely over performing and attendance is way down, no sexy signings in the off season, I see alex has given Jose a second chance, one million if he makes the majors, all the years I've watched Jose perform its hard to believe. He is a great player in the dressing room, would compare him to our granderson now. Love to see him make it back and hit for the cycle against toronto. Always carried himself well, alex never ever waisted money here.

Edited by blues147

boyd crowder

welp im convinced now-

i think this braves team is the real deal

watching the phillies alot and i think they too are gonna make the NLEast a very competitive division

mets are looking real good  and the nats are gonna turn their season around once it gets a little warmer

i think we might have 4 teams over 500 by october

very fun team to watch , them bravos

ive never witnessed an atlanta offense built on small ball

theyve traditionally lived and died on the long ball,

so having a very young nucleus of albies/swanson/acuna/camargo all coming into the show 

togther is fun to watch the vets having fun this year

while changing the play by being aggressive at the plate and on the bases

im saying this isnt overachieving - this team might just be for real

blues147

Toronto sports peeps are talking about atlanta being a year ahead of schedule, lots of peeps here want to see alex have success. They should contend this year everyone here is saying.

boyd crowder

im gonna go out onna limb here and say this braves team is a playoiff contender.

they are seriously fun to watch right now

i like those phillies too, they are young and scrappy and gonna be tough to beat

them nats is banged up a bit atm and desperatley need a win over the bravos today or tomorrow , 

lets hope we sweep em i say. we could use a sweep over the reigning nl east camps to

boost out confidence even higher

blues147

Tough being a baseball fan here in toronto, geez I even watched abit of johnny football from hamilton yesterday, my under bet would be looking pretty good right now.

We get some sports talk about atlanta here because of alex.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.