Black Triangle

Kind024

20 hours ago, shaggyballs said:

Learning the alphabet with kind024.🤓

I like your approach to a grow show, very scientific.

Huge leaves, very much the same but different in their own way.

:beer:     :popcorneating:   :beer:

Gonna need more beer and pocorn for this show, I will be right back, you need anything while I am out?

Thanks @shaggyballs, my passion and philosophy get in the way of my science sometimes, but i'm working on it.

Sure, if your asking. I'm a sucker for a good IPA, a 4 pack of Dogfish Head 90 minute please...unless you have some home distilled whiskey jared up somewhere. Almost forgot to say thanks for the offer...Thank you!

The Wu-Tang Clan and Cypress Hill stopped by the hookah lounge last week and clean us out of the Temple Balls...could use some more of those too.  

Excellent! Now that we are all familliar with our letters. Lets move in to our numbers...now you all will need signed permission slips for this next field "trip"...you need the tail end of it to really get the full effect these artists were going for.

...I'm so glad psychedelics governed our childhood entertainment...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flying Dutchman
6 hours ago, Kind024 said:

Thanks @shaggyballs, my passion and philosophy get in the way of my science sometimes, but i'm working on it.

Sure, if your asking. I'm a sucker for a good IPA, a 4 pack of Dogfish Head 90 minute please...unless you have some home distilled whiskey jared up somewhere.

The Wu-Tang Clan and Cypress Hill stopped by the hookah lounge last week and clean us out of the Temple Balls...could use some more of those too.  

Excellent! Now that we are all familliar with our letters. Lets move in to our numbers...now you all will need signed permission slips for this next field "trip"...you really need the tail end of it to get the full effect these artists were going for.

...I'm so glad psychedelics governed our childhood entertainment...

Temple ball hash? around detroit area if so where can i get some lol

Guest 3rdCoaster

Man...thats the kind of ride where you  need to lick your ticket to get off!

Thanks for sharing that Sesame Street clip.  It was good to be a child in the 70s

8 hours ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Temple ball hash? around detroit area if so where can i get some lol

Well, there is this guy...who knows a guy that gets them. But the only place I've been able to hook up with him has been my dream reality... 

Greetings to the lab family, not too much going on at the moment. Still waiting on cutting roots...

After 3 days or so I start to reduce the humidity by opening the vents. This is done slowly over the next few days and I watch how the cuttings react. If they droop too much after then I increase it a little. I try to keep them right on that edge of searching for moisture. Moisture control is key to my process. Moisture in the plugs also plays a factor. If the plugs are too saturated with water the cutting won't feel a need to make roots to go look for some.

If I feel the need to add moisture inside the dome, just the inside of the dome is misted with a little water. I do not spray the cuttings with water. Too much water on cuttings will leach nutrients from the leaves. The cuttings need these nutrients/energy to make roots. If we wash it all away the cuttings are spent before they ever get a chance to make roots.

The same goes for light control...to much light and the cutting will continue photosynthesizing at a rate relative to the light intensity/spectrum. The cuttings will spend vital energy under too much light thats needed to make roots.

Medium/plug temperature is also important. My veg room stays around 80F with the 1k is running. Which seems perfect for cuttings. I keep the trays off the floor on a foam board so they don't cool too much at night. Heat mats can help if your area is too cold. Make sure you use and monitor a thermostat if using a heat mat. Too much heat in the medium will cause other unwanted issues and/or death.

I watch the plants...they will tell you whats happening. Today I noticed the leave picking up like they might be searching for water...so I pulled a couple plugs to have a look see and what would you know...7 days after plugging them we have a root! Hope that means the others are following suit. This is the only root so far.

#A is the first to show...hope he's a stud.

SAM_3109.thumb.JPG.b2b7818451adcef450f9fde2e01aaf0c.JPG

Pots for outside will be ordered soon. I think 25 gallons should be good. About 3 cubic feet of soil each and plenty of room for top dresses. I have about 200 gallons of soil mixed so far. Need to make another run to the garden center for more pumice yet. Some of the soil from the 35 gallon no-till pots inside will be mixed in with the outdoor soil too. The indoor soil is crawling with life and I want to transfer some of that to the outdoor pots.

All the no-till pots will be emptied and removed for the sifting process. Five gallon bags will be used in bloom to test out all the BT plants indoors. Indivudual pots seems to make it easier for selecting then trying to run multiple plants per pot, gives a better control.

I've seen sisters fight over soil biology while in the same large no-till pot. I never thought it would be much of an issue. At my last room I put 2 different cultivars (sisters from the same line) I was familiar with in the same pot and neither grew as well as they did when identical clones were planted together. This may not hold true with all cultivars...I've been mindful ever since.

Interesting thought about the siblings fighting but actual clones do not.

Did someone say Temple balls??

Temple balls coming up.  1800517168_trimhands.thumb.jpg.09c4ed2b50af99b2e6eb30bbe540d946.jpg

I think these hands actually belong to @Tynehead Tom  😝 Maybe!

5 oh, sorry that was a flashback from the video above.

On 5/7/2018 at 6:39 PM, shaggyballs said:

Interesting thought about the siblings fighting but actual clones do not.

Yeah, "competing" would be better word for it maybe. I don't have a microscope and i'm not a chemist so this is an observation at best. 

Besides being different cultivars in the same pot, the rest of the variables were pretty consistent. I noticed a significant difference in growth, vigor, size and overall happiness of plant #1. While plant #2 performed as she always did with 2 plants per pot. Idk if this had an influence on cannabinoid content because it wasn't tested.

This is the first time I've looked into cannabis being allelopathic. I found this little clip. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092666901400106X 

They are talking about hemp fiber extract here. Idk if this correlates with allelochemicals being sent out through the roots into the rizhosphere, but it's an idea now...

I was thinking it was one plant having a stronger influence over the soil biology than the other...if plants drive the soil-food-web with chemical exudates. I would think exact clones would have similar demands of the soil biology. If they went in at the same age...different age, probably different demands...again idk. 

This is how my uneducated mind puts it together...all this is speculation at best. What phenomana is actually taking place here idk...maybe a little of both, maybe something totally different?

Maybe you or some other really smart guys lurking out there could elaborate on this a little.

Greetings to everyone in the lab, hope you and yours are happy and healthy.

...talk about someone who's been there and back again...

"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.

I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. I felt very puny as a human. I thought, 'Fuck that. I want to be a superhuman.

The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time." David Bowie

5/14/18, 14 days under the dome. The 1k was swapped out for the t5 fixture. The rooted cuttings were planted into 1 gallon bags filled with 3 quarts of soil. The roots were dusted with mycos before planting.

The day after being planted, on 5/15/18,  the cuttings and soil surface was sprayed with an (EWC) AACT.

• 3 gallons of clean water
  • 2 cups of quality EWC
  • 1 TBS of molasses
  • 1 TBS of agava necture 
  • 2 TBS of insect frass (this was added later)

At about 50 hours of aeration 2 TBS of insect frass was added. Eight hours later the tea was applyed with a pumps sprayer, with low pressure and a high flow noozle. 

The cuttings didn't root well and are a little yellow on the tops...lesson to self, don't root copies under a 1k lamp. I already know this... I hoped the poly used to cover the domes would do the trick. I had a furnace filter stood up against the domes, in addition to the poly, to defuse the light at first. Everything looked on point when the first root emerged. That's a good time to introduce a little light..."a little light", like a few watts of cool flourescent, not a fresh 1k. The domes still had 4 layers of 3 mill poly covering them and it proved not to be enough. The next morning I realized my mistake...

Here's a photo of the lot...

SAM_3119.thumb.JPG.bd9d7b109df6713bee55f5badd55511b.JPG

Here's a close up of a yellow top and one that burned.

SAM_3121.thumb.JPG.feb5b71ad6e9b3a5edc3fc6a91feadab.JPG

SAM_3125.thumb.JPG.a7eb4b1de367071beac62d31bf9e2243.JPG

Here's what the average root mass looked like. Some with more, some less and some with none. The pink/grey colored dust is the mycos.

SAM_3112.thumb.JPG.20e4b5bf3785c84f706a558ece6faa9b.JPG

The plan was to have 3 copies of the ladies and 2 copies of the males. I'm a few copies short of having 3 of each lady. There is a copy of everything to go outside and the parent seed plants are still on site. So copies of any that don't make it can be backed-up. Still waiting on a copy of #U, #O, #S and #F to root. #D  was the slowest to root over all, taking 14 days to show. 

Most of yesterday was absorbed with another trip to the garden center for more pumice...picked up some rice hulls for aeration too. It's so much lighter and a little cheaper. However, rice hulls will eventually break down. The pots were ordered and should be here by Tuesday.

Besides the hic-up we're still on track...

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings fellow Labinites...i think thats right? ...or would it be Labenite? ...a native or inhabitant of Z-Labs.

This song says it all...wish I could get these guys back together on the stage. 

Your just stardust driving a meat coated skeleton so what's there to be afraid of?

...so where am I now? Oh!

5/23/18, day 1 of hardening off. There is a copy of all the Black Triangles and a couple mazar and a couple noodle x gogi f3's in the group too. A copy of the mazar and a NxG will go up in the hills and the other ones will go to another field for sensi flowers. I'll try to isolate some pollen from a couple of the nicer males to do the pollen ninja thing with a couple branches on those.

SAM_3133.thumb.JPG.a5af4ad25bb3c121f8267ad517a3b47a.JPG

A shade cloth will be used on the east/fulls sun side to defuse the light for the first few days and it helps break the wind. They will come inside for those first nights too. When they are ready i'll take the cloth away and leave them outside for good. 

About 300 gallons of soil will go to the hills in 5 gallon buckets on the back of a truck and carried 2 buckets at a time about 1/4 mile uphill both ways...only the heavy way.
SAM_3135.thumb.JPG.12366506f294a526f84437eff2fb39ca.JPG

A 1/4 mile doesn't seem that far from a road. It's off an old logging road in the middle of the boonies rearly used by anyone except maybe a couple of local road warriors on their way up the mountain. I haven't seen anyone on it yet this year and I walk the dogs around here regularly.

SAM_3166.thumb.JPG.8ba8ed8ba4d1029c5c1d8e53377ed85b.JPG

More space was cut than needed so they will have opions for the best lit spots. These aren't the final spots.

I came back to see the ferns had overgrown the plot by 5' in my absence. Fortunately a brother loaned me a heavy-duty weedwacker with a cutting blade on it to get them knocked down.  

10 pots made it up here today. 7 - 9 to go depending on whether #F & #K get culled. They are still sensitive and look unhappy. If the sun can't cheer them I don't know what will. I would cull them now except they are the slowest to veg. If the 88g13hp dominant plants are slowest in veg...it would be those 2. 

15 gallons/3 buckets of soil per pot. I dig the pots, good construction and good weight fabric. I set up an order for 20 gallon pots first. Than checked the  price of the 25's and it was only an $8 difference for 20 pots. These were the cheapest (durable looking, tan) pots I could find. Seems you have to pay a premium for tan pots these days.

That's what they look like with 15 gallons of soil. I'll topdress with a pile of straw and maybe sow some clover seeds. If it looks like the soil may need more food to see the plants to finish. I'll topdress with 1-2 gallons of a rich soil mixed with compost, ricehulls fermented w/crustacean meal, basalt and fermented malted barley. At least that's what I have planned. Besides the occasional foliar application of AACT, enzymes and neem.

SAM_3131.thumb.JPG.d34a1acb09f76217d47d0a63459f0f60.JPG

I think there is a current pic of the pigs on here too...

SAM_3171.thumb.JPG.9421a084573402fa68e1c64152a85ddf.JPG

SAM_3170.thumb.JPG.a47adc85594922a396a45a05cd4b194f.JPG

Getting the flower room cleaned and ready for the indoor test run of the BT ladies soon. I'll get photos next time. It's late and more pots need to be filled tomorrow.

Till next time, keep it lit.:weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon:

bless,

Hello everyone, a couple updates...

5/27/18, First day of full sun and first (and last) full night.

Some chickens broke in the porch to eat my tobacco and bathe in the pots of soil afterwards. They took out #D, #F, #G and ate most of the leaves of one of my (PHO NL5 x clusterfunk x clusterfunk remix~aka Noodle x Gogo f3). I have some drying atm. The semi wet smoke had a unique , fresh berry taste that lingered...it was like candy. Now that it's dry (as I trim it) -not cured- that lingering candy thing is gone. Still has a little berry on the front, but it's more chem/hash on the finish now. I hope the candy thing comes back with a cure...unless those were just delicate mono treps that are forever lost? Anyway, I still have copies of everyone inside except #F and #G. Both of which are males...why i only had 2 copies. I'll take a cut before they go to the hill. I will be bringing the plants in at night till they go out for good, that was the first night out. Early in the morning, the chickens will come to the porch and wait to be fed. When I sleep in they eat my plants. I don't think that's fair trade. Chickens have no discretion.

On the upside, all the pots are up the hill and filled. I did a little terrace thing to get them to sit better on the hillside. Still might move things around a little yet.

SAM_3179.thumb.JPG.cecebbab95d561957111a9b0fd17b8a8.JPG

Some 5 gallon buckets were left up and were filled with water. I'm trying to get as much water stashed as I can. The surplus won't last long but don't make an empty handed trip. A couple 55 gallon barrels will go up and get stuffed back in the trees. Idk how much attention it will draw from the sky but two big, blue barrels won't help any. 

Started to bring up the plant cages too. These should keep the core of the plant safe, unless a rodent decides to chomp the stalk down. They will add support and make a good place to tie things to if needed. The fit was luck. These are old ones from the farm and some are out of shape. I'll cut and re-tie any that don't slide over.

SAM_3181.thumb.JPG.b3afbe2150746cb39e45dc43865fbbc8.JPG

It will be a good week or so till the plants go up. From the looks of the roots on the plants the chickens ate, there was a lot of room for development yet. I would rather not have the soil break apart when transplanting them.

I'll get some pics of the room up soon. I said that last time...sorry, next time.

Hello to everyone in the Lab, I hope this reaches you and yours in good spirits.

A couple random updates...

We had some visitors the other morning. I got out to feed everyone and these guys were strutting around, four wild, bronze toms. 

That's Big Pimpin' the master rooster at the bottom of the photo. Nobody messing with him and he keeps the most hens.

SAM_3188.thumb.JPG.3f07f3bce0261b1e8712dd8b3495685e.JPG

6/3/18, A fence was raised and the plants are allowed to stay out 24/7. Moving the plants in and out every night/day was getting old. Along with regular monitoring during the day to make sure the chickens aren't helping themselves. This is some leftover fence material from the farm...i'm borrowing the fiberglass stakes. I was thinking of leaving it up and putting some pepper plants in the 15's that aren't being used atm.

SAM_3193.thumb.JPG.7b1bcfdfc00f8fa7e8c7ac7e37599a99.JPG

Besides me burning the tops while making copies and the chickens doing their part the plants are doing well. The leaves start to droop at the end of the day.

SAM_3217.thumb.JPG.56362ff47335a9d246500cf1ab5f5024.JPG

The soil surface was a little bare. I was going start off the layering with some old, partialy rotting straw -still may- on the soil surface. First i'd like to try to get a flush of arugula, rambo radish and red giant mustard micro greens out of these before the BT go in. Micro greens make for tasty salads and when chopped/dropped on the soil surface they will help activate the life cycle. This life cycle is responsible for breaking down organic matter that feeds the soil and eventually the plants. Some wild grass patches were transplanted in, along with some companions of basil and yarrow. This is lemon thai basil. I don't know if the grass will make it. Companion plants, cover crops and/or layering of organic matter will help bring and hold life at the soils surface. 

SAM_3215.thumb.JPG.a239e51d385bc6d1ac3919a77c221500.JPG

Earlier today, 6/4/18, I noticed a nymph aphid on the top of one of the leaves. A closer inspection under the leaves revealed some eggs. After the sun went down another application of neem oil was sprayed (top and bottom of the leaves), mixed the same way as before. Neem oil will be applied every two days for the rest of the week. A tea was started and will be sprayed on the foliage tomorrow night. Another tea will be started the same day as the last neem oil application and be sprayed the next night. Putting the plants up on a 5 gallon bucket while spraying helps me to get a thorough coat on the underside of the leaves.

Thank you @Usstoner, it's a blessing and gift to be able to experience life in a place like this...still can't figure out how I got here.

This is not my property. I'm here to take care of it. This is a unique sitiation. The owner is waiting to sell it to the state as a preservation project. There are a series of ponds on and around the property which hold an endangered reptile. This means along with a beautiful place to stay there are a couple unwanted attributes, as far as my perception is conserned. There are a series of servays and biology classes held here over the summer months. So sometimes I have to tell the party of naked hippys to wrap things up early, but over all it's all good. The owner is way cool and always gives notice. This place is a mile down a no-outlet road...in the woods. Before I got here it was left vacant. Folks were using it as a dump site. The place wasn't kept warm so the pipes busted. It's heated by wood stove in the basment and needs a constant feed...about 7 cords a year depending. The house and surrounding property was in shambles and needed (still needs) lots of work. It's getting there. The projected sell/buy date was about 4 year out. Since the fires we had last year consumed a lot of state funds that date is being pushed off for another 2 years...projected. I won't be here for ever but i'm doing my best with it during that time.

Greeting to everyone in the Lab. Today, along with all the rest, is a good day.

Fuck yeah Phil!

This is the slow time during the grow while we get to wait for flowers...and seeds. I'll try to keep it interesting with random pics and updates.

I have been pinching the internodes to keep the stretch down and help promote lateral branch development. Not pinching off, sort of crushing the stems with the soft pads of my finger tips. I try not to mash them flat, just enough to hear or feel a little give. Some of these BT's seem to have inherited that long internode/floppy OG stem trait.

The ladies have been topped but i'm trying to leave the males as untrained as possible to get a more natural structure.

#N, Male. The biggest plant with the strongest structure over all.

SAM_3218.thumb.JPG.03b9374a470729b0470d84408e0cdb1a.JPG

#G, Male. The longest and most narrow leaves on an outside BT. 

SAM_3219.thumb.JPG.2c7c355c09c203f20ceba22b6efbf0e0.JPG

#P, Lady. One of the nicest structural and docile female plants inside and out so far. Along with #E, #L and #O.

SAM_3224.thumb.JPG.85799dcbb7e9aaf2f364a3ad67d09e70.JPG

The plants had a growth spurt over this week and are getting ready for the move. The weather has been pretty inconsistant so they had a good hardening off phase. It's been overcast the last few days with spots of mild rain. Last week we had a couple 80F days with nights in the low 50's. Some windy days with 20mph wind gusts. The temperature outside today is 55F, mostly overcast with patches of sunlight and some rain. Besides being hardened off, they just look ready.

A 55 gallon barrel is up the hill with about 35 gallons of water in it so far. Two, 5 gallon buckets with about 3 gallons of water is about all I can manage to carry up the hill at a time. I tried 4 in each, but from the grade of the hill and the rough trail I end up wearing 2 gallons by the time I get there. 

One thing worth noting are the black bags. Black plastic absorbs heat from the sun, eventually heating up the soil. This isn't good for anyone at the show. White poly bags are available that will reflect heat better. The black ones were what I had around from indoor use. Next year I'll source the white ones.

One more plant cage to carrry up and all 19 will be on site. By next weekend all the plants should be in their new homes.

Also, the last neem oil/tea application was postponed due to the rains and will commence shorlty after.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The plants inside are getting ready for the 5 gallon bags.

They were sprayed with neem oil on 6/4/18 along with the outdoor plants. The next day, 6/5/18 they were sprayed with a tea. They were sprayed again with neem oil 6/8/18. The thrips are pretty much gone, but after seeing the aphids outside and being so close to flowering, preventive maintenance is a focus. Neem oil will be sprayed weekly till bud set. 

The latest tea recipe:

• 3 gallons of clean water
  • 2 cups of EWC
  • 1 TBS of molasses
  • 1 TBS of insect frass

This was aerated for about 24 hours, strained through a muslin bag and applyed to the foliage and the soil surface with a pump sprayer with low pressure.

Iv'e been taking the noozle off of the sprayer when applying teas lately. I use my finger to get a little bit of a spread. Pump impellers and high pressure/fine mist noozles mutulate and kill micro organisms. In my ideal world teas would be applied like rain but from less altitide.

Here are some indoor group photos.

SAM_3220.thumb.JPG.547193ac660ad99e5c09eaf048c485b2.JPG

SAM_3221.thumb.JPG.4c63ebdfba8ead5e6210e6917747e9ec.JPG

SAM_3222.thumb.JPG.a487318cca3ce589ab0e4c1017522b38.JPG

These are primarily lit by four, 6500k, 4' t5's. With another 2, 6500k and 2 of the 420 hortilux t5's in the center of the fixture that are turned on for a few hours every other day. Soon the plants will be up-potted to the 5 gallon bags and put under the 1k MH for 7-10 days before they get flipped.

I can't think of much else to add...peace and have a mellow day.

We hold a lighter in our hand and pinch the stems between thumb and the soft(wide not deep edge)round of the bic and it gives a consistent stem crush with less work or pain from doing too many... try it out!

looks great, sounds like s really cool property! 

On 6/10/2018 at 2:36 PM, Coastal said:

We hold a lighter in our hand and pinch the stems between thumb and the soft(wide not deep edge)round of the bic and it gives a consistent stem crush with less work or pain from doing too many... try it out!

looks great, sounds like s really cool property! 

Thanks for the kind words and for the advice @Coastal. The lighter makes a big difference in controlling the crush. I can feel right when the stem starts to give having the solid backing of the lighter. No more of those, oops I smashed the stem flat and now it needs a split moments. That's good stuff bro, thank you!

On 6/10/2018 at 5:30 PM, 3rdCoaster said:

Nice strong plants.....passion and positivity are carrying you towards that harvest goal.

Thank you @3rdCoaster, i appreciate that.

I dig having Passion and Positivity around. They're good folks...I just wish they would carry a couple buckets of water once and a while.

Greetings to everyone in the Lab.

A quick update before the weekend...

6/10/18, #B, #C, #D and #E were tansplanted up the hill. The rest went up the next day 6/11/18. Mycos fungi was added to the transplant hole and some was dusted on the root ball.

6/13/18, Neem oil was applied.

The micro greens are growing well. They make for a lively cover. Home to many spiders. Along with that...I can snack on greens the whole time i'm with the plants. They make a great salad topping and are always welcome at a dinner party. All organic too...if that word is worth much these days. They can be chopped and dropped to start layering and feeding the soil. Things that are good for the soil are usually good for us and vice versa.

SAM_3227.thumb.JPG.b921cedbbd27bb3fc1caf9bae14d2a38.JPG

I cut some labels from yellow planter tags. Hopefully they don't wash off...

SAM_3229.thumb.JPG.c0a20a98fcea61e97e8399f0accaaada.JPG

SAM_3230.thumb.JPG.a9f246ea828031b03c2291e46a9b5f46.JPG

...Well, looks like the panorama got cut short, sorry about that. Oh, #S goes in the empty pot. Got ahead of myself with the photo...daylight was outpacing me.

I ended up moving some of the pots around to get better morning light. Morning light is important to get the dew dried up quickly. 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Indoor news,

5 gallon bags have been filled and staged in the flower room. The indoor plants will be transplanted this weekend and a 1k MH will be deployed above for a week or so.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend, bless.

I'll see you all there.

Image result for rainbow photos

Guest DoubleTripleOG

This is a really nice grow journal. Everything is documented so well, with pics. I have a question though. Is there also a Medium Pimpin' rooster ? 

Man this thread makes me want to get another  pack of black triangle.  Then I look at bodhi's current selection and want a bunch more stuff.  I am kinda stuck on the g13hp crosses.  The jungle spice,  red eye jedi, and the black triangle  were the best strains from seed I have run. I saw someone running pineapple hashplant but I haven't seen it for sale. Bodhi makes it really difficult.  New strains are coming out regularly,  the volume, and quality is crazy. I  have some ancient og f2s In the stash.  I want to run them outdoors,  but can't  at my current spot. I hear they get massive. 

you guys owe it to yourselves to get at least one pack of Grandma's Hashplant (irene og x 88g13hp) ..... multiple keepers in the tester beans mrs B sent me. One in particular is a mainstay in my garden for a lonnnngggg time to come. Gonna have to get me some of this Black Triangle....... I agree when it comes to Bodhi..... there's is just so many great choices to be made 

On 6/15/2018 at 11:44 AM, DoubleTripleOG said:

This is a really nice grow journal. Everything is documented so well, with pics. I have a question though. Is there also a Medium Pimpin' rooster ? 

Thank you @DoubleTripleOG, much appreciated. 

Well, there are  3 roosters running around here. I only named the one. Looks like you dubbed this one Medium Pimpin'. He's next in line to challange for the Big Pimpin' title. The pecking order among chickens is no joke. It's all about natural selection, who eats first, who breeds first and who gets the best spot inside the tractor. They're wired in, kind of automatic...like most of us humans.

SAM_3325.thumb.JPG.ea4f52c346170f828473ebd132d02186.JPG

Medium Pimpin' with one of his hens.

SAM_3329.thumb.JPG.4e320dbc74b2027f070d4fe05c5d6819.JPG

Thanks for stopping in bro, peace...and naming the rooster. It fits.

On 6/16/2018 at 4:56 PM, Packerfan79 said:

Man this thread makes me want to get another  pack of black triangle.  Then I look at bodhi's current selection and want a bunch more stuff.  I am kinda stuck on the g13hp crosses.  The jungle spice,  red eye jedi, and the black triangle  were the best strains from seed I have run. I saw someone running pineapple hashplant but I haven't seen it for sale. Bodhi makes it really difficult.  New strains are coming out regularly,  the volume, and quality is crazy. I  have some ancient og f2s In the stash.  I want to run them outdoors,  but can't  at my current spot. I hear they get massive. 

Right on bro, B' does have a nice selection of solid gear out there. He puts a lot into cannabis, it's his time. How fortunate are we to be able to share in it too. Ive seen some pics of some of that (A OG) outside...trees!

On 6/16/2018 at 6:17 PM, Tynehead Tom said:

you guys owe it to yourselves to get at least one pack of Grandma's Hashplant (irene og x 88g13hp) ..... multiple keepers in the tester beans mrs B sent me. One in particular is a mainstay in my garden for a lonnnngggg time to come. Gonna have to get me some of this Black Triangle....... I agree when it comes to Bodhi..... there's is just so many great choices to be made 

Thank you for sharing @Tynehead Tom, Grandma's Hashplant sounds like a winner. You did a nice test with them too...incase folks haven't had a chance to see.

Thanks

Archived