• Announcements

• zoot

Welcome New Members   12/23/2017

To get things started, please head over to the Welcome Section and make your first post in the  Introduce Yourself section. Once that is done you will become a Full Member with an all access pass to the Lab. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message any of the Admins or Site Ambassadors.
Kind024

Black Triangle

Ilynnboy

Hey @Kind024,

do you pour concrete?

I see a red Chapin concrete spraying can in the corner of a pic..

I poured concrete for years..

knees still hurt.

plants are looking good.

3rdCoaster

Man...I just love a steaming pile of shit, for the veggie garden.

Getting to be a jungle in there. 

Kind024

Thanks @Ilynnboy, actually a friend of mine owns a business. I help him finish sometimes...mostly to fill in on larger jobs. The sprayer was purchased for garden use before I ever did any concrete work. They are great sprayers, a little cumbersome, but reliable, easy to clean, has good pressure, multiple nozzles to choose from...all the above really. Man, we should get a check for this endorsement... 

Edited by Kind024

Kind024

Good morning @3rdCoaster,

Yeah this is some good shit! I'm looking forward to building some new soil at the end of the season. Assuming this works, it would be the first time using my own castings. I'm thinking of making a compost pile too. The use of diverse humus components make for healthier soils...imo.

The room is filling up quick...and I was going to drop a pack of the OGKB remix freebies too. There will be about 40 Black Triangle cuttings filling this space soon (2 of each male and 3 of each lady). The seed plants will be held till the copies take root and are successfully transplanted. It's going to get stuffy for a minute. I would fill a warehouse with seed projects if I had one and there would still be a lack of space before too long.

Edited by Kind024

Ilynnboy

Hey @Kind024,

WTF are you doing up at 5:44 am on a Sunday?

Its 8:44 here and I’ve had coffee , breakfast and nookie..:D

Kind024

Lol @Ilynnboy, I sleep funny hours. 4-6 hour shift usually. When I'm in creation mode it easy to drive through sleep time. I worked 16 hours straight on 4/20 (edited, Idk if I can call it "work". Did you know some tribes don't have a word for work? The don't do "work", they just "do", build, chop, grow, hunt...etc.) besides some drive time and a little nutritional refueling break. I'll rest when this body no longer sustains life...till then eat, drink and make nookie!

Edited by Kind024

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.