Black Triangle

Kind024

The no-till containers are loaded with cover. I'm hoping to get some peas for next years seed stock. Everything else will be cut and smothered when they come back inside, or before it seeds. I'm thinking of putting together another set of no-till containers to swap out each year for cover cropping...

A volunteer Kashmir came up for the show.

large.20200529_135656.jpg.5e68fbffa4216be0551bf5afa812d345.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is Generic Seeds Black Triangle F2s, doing very well on the 45th parallel.  

She is early to flower, and starting to frost the fan leaves.  Looking forward to seeing this one in late flower.

@Kind024 hope you are riding high brother.  All the best vibes to you and yours.

BTAug24.thumb.jpg.631ef28329eb6095b57a7d6821a430b8.jpg

BTaug24a.thumb.jpg.e1239a67c78da6e39eb653b94932ed83.jpg

BTaug24b.thumb.jpg.f708d8874cf307e475c0eba2ea82b2a2.jpg

Right on Brother @GoodEnergyGrower, its great to hear from you. 

That plant looks beautiful. I love the companion flowers too. Nice touch! I hope she turns out to be a gem for you. 

I've been through 3 searches of the BTf2 at this point. Looking for the right package to f3. I've got a few ladies worthy of further testing. Now it's a search for the male. The select f2 ladies are outside with a Kashmir male this season. Some testers will be  going out around December. 

Your plants always look so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your play. The BTf2 should finish well over there. The seeds were birthed at 46.5 north latitude under full weather. They finished free of pest infestation and only one plant had a couple flowers with botrytis after a week+ of heavy late season rain. A regular occurrence in the PNW.

It's all good here. I'm fortunate to have everything I need and feel rich with positive vibrations. Thank you for sending the goodness, i'm grateful. 

The best of vibes to you and yours as well. I hope its a good one for you. It looks like it from here. Your a wonderful and deserved soul. Love, light, sound and truth my brother. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the good words brother @Comacus

After going through a bunch of the Black Triangle f2 I think one or two of those males are passing on some desirable traits. I'm seeing an increase in overall size of the flowers and a better structure than most of the f1 females had. The flavor and effect has seemed to increase in many of the offspring I've experienced too. 

Those males should increase the potential for goodness in all the seed stock.

Enjoy the journey!

• 1 month later...

You always knock it out of the park brother @GoodEnergyGrower. Your plants are always super healthy and beautiful in the photos. Thank you with a warm smile and positive vibrations for you. Super stoked you shared the love with these. 

I know it's hard to judge a line on one plant. I'm interested if you had a chance to smoke it and what you thought?

Unconditional light, 

Kind

• 10 months later...

Wow, my mind is blown.

I received 12dozen freebies of these and gave away most to people looking to grow Black Triangle.

I ran three outdoors, they were ready October 24ish but left them out a few more days because the drying room was full.

Didn't know what the letters meant so no idea which mom they came from. Smelled like garlicky funky gym socks.

Have an 8 pack of #S, 12 pack of #U and 15 pack of #E.

Definitely going to run one next year outdoors at 38.5.

Probably be my latest or next to latest finisher.

Thanks

Oh and I had a pack of the noodlecut /Goji freebies but couldn't find lnfo on any search. Gifted them, too.

13 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

Nice! Got Black Triangle as freebies coming with my Urban Menace and Rude Dog. Pretty funny calling this stuff Generic. 

that urban menace sounds like a great strain to me. a Fast really nice Thai?

Good luck brother

Going to be a bit before the I get to any new stuff. But I learned the hard way if I see something I like to get it and not wait. Not paying $800 or whatever on Strainly. But to be fair, I can also think of a couple things I would be tempted at that price.

Thai's have a special place in my heart, and history. Real old school 80s Thai would be like time travel. No place near a disco ball either.

3 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

that urban menace sounds like a great strain to me. a Fast really nice Thai? 

Good luck brother

What an absolutely epic thread @Kind024and ALMOST filled my thirst for black triangle , ALMOST lol I’ve wanted to grow this strain since first look. Plus I’m a sucker for anything Triangle Kush. I have purple triangle which will be getting popped VERY soon, but am going to try and obtain a pack of these in the meantime. Would love to grow both together now! This thread is truly an inspiration and puts my previous grow logs to shame. Now I know where the bar is at (right here) so I shall strive to achieve at least somewhat of the thoroughness you have done. Thank you @Kind024🙏🏻

20 minutes ago, TopShelfTrees said:

@Kind024and  Now I know where the bar is at (right here) so I shall strive to achieve at least somewhat of the thoroughness you have done. Thank you @Kind024🙏🏻

@TopShelfTrees my observations is there are a lot of high bars around here. I quit going in bars 30 years ago, and avoid setting new bars comparing myself to others now. But I always have goals to improve and do better. 

"One man's ceiling is another man's floor "  Paul Simon 

Archived