Black Triangle

Kind024

@Kind024

Sounds really awesome. My first Black Triangle female showed today (from the f1) I am looking forward to experiencing some of the F1s and then growing out your F2, to see how they compare, see what gems I can find in either and both 🙂 I am trying so hard not to grow too much Triangle stuff at once, but I am working on a few of my own Triangle hybrids too... so looks like we've got a triangular year ahead! She's a great plant and babymaker.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/28/2019 at 11:00 AM, wadehump said:

I too was gifted with some of the black triangle and have shared with 4 friends will report back with grow results in the fall 

Greetings brother @wadehump, thanks for stopping in. 

I'm stoked to hear you're sharing the beans and sowing the seeds.

I'd love to see the arbor this fall! 

Here's to a safe and bountiful season...Cheers! :smileys-passing-joint:

Guest Ruxing

@Kind024 it's a clone from The Mantis over on RIU. He has a clone store in OKC and I got it back around aug or sept I think? Been in veg for a long time while got my shit together and figured out what the hell I wanted/knew what I was doing 😂 I'm actually surprised I have anything that looks smokable after the vent, humid, mold/rust and gnat issues I've had! This indoor shit has been a major learning experience for sure! 🧐 😷 🤬 👨‍🔧 🕵️‍♂️ 🧙‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️👨‍🌾👨‍🎓 I wen't from the cup it came in to a half gal, to a 2g, to a 10 then to the forever home of 20 gal its in now. I put her in the 20 right at the start of flower and she filled it out but its not bound... I can put my fingers down the sides of the fabric pot. They are some tall pots that I found on ebay, some of the tallest that I could find. I have been giving very light nutes maybe once a week during veg and water the rest of the time. The past 2 weeks I have been giving them very light nutes every watering low on the N. Seems to be doing them well, starting to frost up! I also have Dread Bread #2 and Too Buku #2 from Mantis and Crown Royal and Bubba Kush (The best performer so far) from other local dispensaries that I picked up BudHopping hahaha 

Thank @Ruxing, she looks like a nice selection.

I've noticed they dont like being root bound too. The cut I have doesn't like intense light indoors either. She much prefers the perimeter of the garden. 

I look forward to the finish, thanks for sharing the experience!

Guest Ruxing

@Kind024 ..... man I know/hope I'm triping but now that I see with the phone I can see better but when I came home these looked like hairy balls shinning at my ass and I freaked! Thought... yup there you go dumbass.. had to run your mouth about your plants, but I don't know... these girls have been thru everything but a cumdumpster!!!  I hope I'm good....

20200108_182452_001.jpg

20200108_182450.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH....... I just noticed those beans on the BT are labeled by the plant and not all mixed up together! Wholey Shit @Kind024thants awesome man!!!! Fuck yeah! hahaha! I didn't know that... i just thought they were all mixed together and shit. Dam bro sweet that must have taken some pot smokin haha. I feel privlaged ha like my first hookup in the grow biz! Well no I think docs.dank.seeds beat you on the hookup... I got some interesting testers 🤫

Right on @Ruxing, thank you, I'm glad you dig it! I had lots of fun and learned much during this project. 

Thanks for pointing that out. Each plant was documented, packaged and labeled separately to give the grower a frame of reference when making selections. 

• 4 weeks later...

So @Kind024 my BT hermed and I removed her from the flower crypt and put her in the veg room I made in the spare bedroom. I will be pulling her this week at wk8. Will post pics. I'm not really surprised that a plant herm after all the stress they had been put under. The other girls are doing great! Hope your new year is going great!

I'm sorry to hear that brother, was that the clone copy you acquired? 

I haven't seen any intersex on the BTf1 or the BTf2 here. I stressed the f2s with photo period and hormones. 

I guess there is a chance for intersex with any cannabis plant.

At least you'll be able to harvest some smoke from her.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to everyone at the Lab and beyond. I hope all of you and yours are happy, healthy, of sound mind and soft in heart.

A peak at some BTf2 siblings. They are about 4 weeks old in this image. Searching for f3 selections...if any show themselves worthy. Any keepers will be posted later. 

large.SAM_5385.JPG.d412199336a78d55a4265c335f276d2d.JPG

Till then keep it lit, take it mindfully and have a good one!

Peace,

On 4/13/2018 at 8:54 AM, milo said:

Pulling up a seat.... This is gonna be good!!! B|

Rip @milo

That hurt a little just now.

How fast life speeds by.

Be happy, be grateful. be blessed.

Thanks @Kind024 for the place to come visit talk, learn and share.

The infinite cycle of life and the infinite forms it takes. 

It's an honor to have that post in this thread. Love and light brother @milo.

Thanks for the good words @Ilynnboy. Share in the gift of life. Be well brother. 

3 hours ago, Bugman said:

how many plants are in there?

There are 50 of the f2 siblings. A few aren't in the picture.

It's already overgrown in there. I should have waited two weeks to drop them. It's going to be that long till the flower room opens up.

1 hour ago, wadehump said:

I will be following this as I won't be able to start mine for 6 more weeks going out side.

Glad to have you bro. I'd love to watch you wield those outside. Are you going to make a thread?

I'm super stoked for this summer season. I've been hauling buckets of pig shit/bedding up to the patch all week. Now I have to wait for the pigs to generate more.

21 hours ago, Kind024 said:

Greetings to everyone at the Lab and beyond. I hope all of you and yours are happy, healthy, of sound mind and soft in heart.

A peak at some BTf2 siblings. They are about 4 weeks old in this image. Searching for f3 selections...if any show themselves worthy. Any keepers will be posted later. 

large.SAM_5385.JPG.d412199336a78d55a4265c335f276d2d.JPG

Till then keep it lit, take it mindfully and have a good one!

Peace,

The babies look nice! 👍

8 hours ago, wadehump said:

If it is okay I’ll just add them here 

For sure bro! That would be a great addition to this thread. 

Please make yourself at home. The beverages are in the fridge. Looks like we're out of Dogfish Head. Probably on back order. 

large.2015_09_BMBC-02145.jpg.26e9f72f037201bc808bb59879cd48ab.jpg

Enjoy the hookah lounge.

large.unnamed.jpg.7fc095ee402e1c66cd2b5b07cb4afc7a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to my fellow space/time travelers. I hope the waves are pleasant for you all. 

3/5/20, 38 days growing, these plants were transplanted from the 1 quart containers into 1 gallon poly bags.

3/10/20, 43 days growing, all the plants were FIMed.

3/14/20, Black Triangle f2 ladies, (Batch #2) and a few plants of another strain. It's been 47 days since the seeds got wet. These plants were moved into the flower room today(3/15/20). They will be lit by the 2, 1k HPS lamps with a 17on/7off photo period for the next couple days. Then they will be transplanted into 3 gallon poly bags.

large.SAM_5536.JPG.e47f955c431825fed4f09650b08b4aef.JPG  

Keep up the transmutation.

Unconditional love, light, sound and truth.

Archived