Black Triangle

Kind024

Hey @Kind024,

do you pour concrete?

I see a red Chapin concrete spraying can in the corner of a pic..

I poured concrete for years..

knees still hurt.

plants are looking good.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @Ilynnboy, actually a friend of mine owns a business. I help him finish sometimes...mostly to fill in on larger jobs. The sprayer was purchased for garden use before I ever did any concrete work. They are great sprayers, a little cumbersome, but reliable, easy to clean, has good pressure, multiple nozzles to choose from...all the above really. Man, we should get a check for this endorsement... 

Good morning @3rdCoaster,

Yeah this is some good shit! I'm looking forward to building some new soil at the end of the season. Assuming this works, it would be the first time using my own castings. I'm thinking of making a compost pile too. The use of diverse humus components make for healthier soils...imo.

The room is filling up quick...and I was going to drop a pack of the OGKB remix freebies too. There will be about 40 Black Triangle cuttings filling this space soon (2 of each male and 3 of each lady). The seed plants will be held till the copies take root and are successfully transplanted. It's going to get stuffy for a minute. I would fill a warehouse with seed projects if I had one and there would still be a lack of space before too long.

Lol @Ilynnboy, I sleep funny hours. 4-6 hour shift usually. When I'm in creation mode it easy to drive through sleep time. I worked 16 hours straight on 4/20 (edited, Idk if I can call it "work". Did you know some tribes don't have a word for work? The don't do "work", they just "do", build, chop, grow, hunt...etc.) besides some drive time and a little nutritional refueling break. I'll rest when this body no longer sustains life...till then eat, drink and make nookie!

Greeting everyone, i'm searching for a (free) private documenting app, like Google docs, but not. Google docs saves your info on some server. I don't like that idea. I'd rather save it to a zip drive or something.

I'd like to be able to work the photos in the documenting app to save uploading time.

I'm grateful for any help, a link would be helpful. The app will need to jive with an HP Chromebook 14. 

Thank you for any suggestions.

Well, since i'm here...hope everyone is happy and healthy.

This is a photo from 4/25/18. 45 days from the soak... 

SAM_3055.thumb.JPG.e9c8a2eec5836efa34fc0322f524edcc.JPG

Individual profile and leaf photos will be posted later with notes. (Edited: The plant photos were captured on 4/23/18. The leaf pics were captured on 4/26/18.)

After taking the leaf pics the top 3 sets of fan leaves were removed to reduce the stretch and get light to the branches/cuttings.

It's close to crunch time here. The weather has shifted and we should be clear of frost in two weeks. Copies will be taken soon...sunday probably. A couple of the slower plants need more branches yet.

About 10-14 days to make roots, a week to acclimate to the transplant, a week of hardening off on the porch and off to the hills we go. Rooting times for individuals will be recorded.

So what size pots? I have a couple 15 gallon fabrics, but they are black. I like root trappers because the white doesn't absorb as much heat, but white pots may not lend well to a guerrilla project. Although burlap sacks and weeds can be used for camou... The males will be chopped when they are spent. So those pots can be a little smaller. Remember I have to carry the soil too, so 20, 60 gallon pots is out of the question. 20 pots will be needed. 18 Black Triangle and 2 random ladies. I was thinking 20's for the ladies and 15's for the males. I don't want to restrict the moms too much so holes could be made in the bottom of the pots to allow for root penetration. I saw some plants in 25's last year do well...lots of buds. I'm thinking out loud again. Anyone with experience using pots outside feel free to interrupt. 

This is what the individual pics look like so far. Whole plant and flower pics of them growing outside will be added too.

43 days from the soak. The tape measure doesn't help much, a yard stick might work better? Sorry about the studio. A hot Puerto Rican chick came in asking for the tech the other day and I haven't seem him since...

SAM_3028.thumb.JPG.9743bb83421470d04e124d4162a838ca.JPG

SAM_3029.thumb.JPG.4283b266ed8804c35e6366ac39b6e092.JPG

SAM_3083.thumb.JPG.028daae5777afaa4ce44f916ef3f0221.JPG

If anyone has suggestions for other data they think is relevant for a proper documentation please feel free to make them now...

Have a good one, peace.

Update:

14 females and 4 males...if i'm not mistaken. One of the males being very slow and sensitive. The soil is pretty rich yet, which could be part of the problem. 

Okay get to the point...I was hoping for more diversity for an open pollination. 4 males seems limited. I'm grateful for such a high female ratio! But, torn about all this for such few males. I do want to make some seeds from these BT even if they don't make it outside. The best 1 or 2 males would go in a separate space till they open to collect pollen. Than dust a branch on each of the ladies indoors. Or let them open pollinate outside anyways?

So if not the BT, then which beans to open pollinate?

It could take 2 weeks to get seeds in the mail if I get the cash/MO out tomorrow... There are 2 packs of the DLA #5 in the fridge...other then that it's Peshawar or the Jamaican HP x 88g13. I was hoping to run the Peshawar in a greenhouse in the next couple years. Idk if they will finish out at 47 degrees north latitude without one? There is only one pack of the Jam HP x 88g13 and I don't know enough about them to dedicate an open pollination to them.

...now i'm looking at Angelica f2's.?.

They need to soak in the next week or so to get them outside in time. They will have to go from seed to seed. The will start inside and be pushed out young. A few weeks to veg and a week to harden off. Than they will go out to do the dance. Copies will be taken when they are ready and brought inside. Copies of the males will be kept till the seeds come through. Copies of the ladies will be run inside at the next opening. If something happens outside the seeds will be made inside over the winter.  

What would the community like to see? Think of it as a group project, but one where I get to do all the fun stuff.

I'm going to make beans outside every year here. I can't plant them all so the majority will be spread around the community for free! I'm going to open pollinate 2 packs of Bodhi gear one way or another. The funds are ready to go and it's not going to break the bank. So please feel free to shout out your suggestions. Remember, they will have to finish relatively early and have a potential resistance for cool weather.

I'd love to hear your opinions, suggestions? Please and thank you. 

Seen as you have a good pool for female selection , I would isolate the 4 males and flower them out. Collect the pollen along the way and evaluate each male on an individual basis, keeping the pollen from best males for later use. Get more beans and pop them, find more males and possibly additional or improved females...... and start your open pollinations.

I can't always pop large numbers but i go thru the beans with each seed pop and either clone the good females for later use and comparison and the males I flower out and store the pollen. With each seed pop I evaluate and either keep or discard pollen or female cuts based on end of harvest results. dunno if that makes sense but if the Black Triangle is one you really want to produce a finely selected OP seed batch from, that's what i would do.

Ok @Kind024,

you asked ???

Peshawar outside.. it’s Paki it should finish.

Jamaican HP in da greenhouse, sounds too long flowering for outside unless you live in a Agricultural zone of 8 or 9.

Breeding I know squat about.

I chuck for myself.....

I take the best looking/smelling/ tasting one..that’s it. Why use something less?

Unless.....you do not want traits from the male.. then use the one that best resembles his sisters...

IDK but it sounds correct..lol.

make 2 separate lines or 4 lines..

one for each male and female pairing.

It can be done with 4males per female if you selectively pollinate at the compass points of the plant and tag each dusted bud.

Use lowers if possible to avoid pollinating the whole plant.

Done it a time or 2

8 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

Seen as you have a good pool for female selection , I would isolate the 4 males and flower them out. Collect the pollen along the way and evaluate each male on an individual basis, keeping the pollen from best males for later use. Get more beans and pop them, find more males and possibly additional or improved females...... and start your open pollinations.

I can't always pop large numbers but i go thru the beans with each seed pop and either clone the good females for later use and comparison and the males I flower out and store the pollen. With each seed pop I evaluate and either keep or discard pollen or female cuts based on end of harvest results. dunno if that makes sense but if the Black Triangle is one you really want to produce a finely selected OP seed batch from, that's what i would do.

Right on @Tynehead Tom, I know what you mean. Look through more BT seeds and select the best parents for f2's. I like that idea!

I also like the idea of random a OP of a diverse group of individuals. Since the diversity is limited in these packs carry on for a finely selected OP project. That will take a little more time/selection then I have before this outdoor season starts. 

Thank you for the suggestions...a select f2 pollination will be fun.

6 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Ok @Kind024,

you asked ???

Peshawar outside.. it’s Paki it should finish.

Jamaican HP in da greenhouse, sounds too long flowering for outside unless you live in a Agricultural zone of 8 or 9.

Breeding I know squat about.

I chuck for myself.....

I take the best looking/smelling/ tasting one..that’s it. Why use something less?

Unless.....you do not want traits from the male.. then use the one that best resembles his sisters...

IDK but it sounds correct..lol.

make 2 separate lines or 4 lines..

one for each male and female pairing.

It can be done with 4males per female if you selectively pollinate at the compass points of the plant and tag each dusted bud.

Use lowers if possible to avoid pollinating the whole plant.

Done it a time or 2

Yes @Ilynnboy I did...and you replied, thank you!

Peshawar would be fun, I'm really interested to find some true hash plants for bubble. I was thrown off by the 34 degree N latitude of Peshawar. I'm roughly at 46+ N. It was 87F and 31% RH in Peshawar at 9pm today. Its not close to that here yet. They're season will finish out warmer and dryer then this one. I know the line will need to acclimate over a few seasons, just don't want to loose it in the first one.  (Edited: I read Bodhi made the first P generation, outside the point of collection, around 37.7 N latitude. Someone estimated a 9-10 week to finish time. I got this info from older posts on other Bodhi threads. These are NOT Bodhi's own words. So they could be total BS! I think the pod casts have more details regarding the Peshawar but I haven't taken the time to listen to them.) 

I am not a seasoned outdoor grower and am more than a little ignorant on what lines I can get away with running out here. If the Peshawar can be done...then I'll do it. There is only one pack of those here...that's all that was left in stock by the time I noticed them listed. They went fast...

I was thinking of doing the pollen ninja thing with a couple of the BT males. Capture pollen in a baggie and slip it over the bottom couple branches of some ladies, a cotton swap works well too. That will give a chance to test the males progeny to see what he will brings to the table. All this can be done indoors.

I like a random OP for getting a look into the diversity of a line. Recessive traits can get over looked when making selections based only on phenotypic expressions. A look into the progeny tells the tail. Sure, a group of tested parents would be ideal...unfortunately I don't have time or space to test, cross and test the progeny of each individual. I may do something like that with the BT if I dig the effects and think the cross is worthy.

A random OP is the goal for this outdoor project. I can do 2 packs...about 20 plants. A 1:1 gender ratio is desired. 

So that brings me to the question of what seeds to drop for this outdoor OP season. If I get more BT and drop those to run with the current batch I will have too many plants to care for properly and too much soil to carry.

The DLA #5 look fun. Some good hash plant expressions in that line. I was trying to direct the first few seed drops here to search for bag queens as well as making seeds. I need something to fill a sack and look the part. Leafy style hash plant expressions aren't very aesthetic. Hash making is a personal passion and most of my stuff will be geared for that. For now I have to pay the bills till I find the proper expressions and the proper market for fine hash...that's if I can actually make a "fine" hash.

Thanks again brother, it's good to talk myself through things sometimes. You guys always give a good direction. 

So...ahh...which seeds go to the hills? I'm not totally apposed to the DLA #5's or the Peshawar...or its get on ball and send out some funds. 

I would shot for 8 weekers darlins net did good outside for me anything over 9 weeks don't finish in time for me I live on the NY/pa line gg4,4sd,sfv og,fire og, were my top producers lasted year this year I'm planting all seed plants outside mostly stuff from csi like old family purple,dog wood,pine take kush,mendo hashplant,some hybrids of pine tar kush,I drop some kush mints,kush mints x og,sensi star x lvrk,gg4 x lvrk, Starfighter x lvrk hope this helps I would start twice as many as u want to have just in case so die,get eat by animals or get found always good to have backups best of luck bro

Thank you @Slick rick, I appreciate those suggestions. Dog Wood sounds interesting...starfighter x lvrk, nice! Sounds like we have a similar season. Do you have a thread where you share outdoor updates and pics?

My buddy has a cut of SFV OG....how do you like that one? Hows the structure outside? I heard it needs lots of support inside...

I was talking this BT project over with a friend last night. I dropped these packs with the intention of doing an OP in the hills. The universe knew this as well. The plants that came up must be the ones the universe intended for the cross. ..."Who am I to blow against the wind."

So on with the show! I double and triple checked the gender ratio last night. There are 5 boys and 13 ladies. One male just came through. It was hard to tell that he was a "he" till last night. The boys look to have a good mix of traits. Some early showers and some late. Different sizes and leaf patterns. Should be a good.

I would really like to get those DLA's going too. That will limits space and may get overwhelming. Testers will be released soon, there needs to be adequate space for those.

Thanks again brother, I wish you well and hope your outdoor project is bountiful this season. 

On 4/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, milo said:

Which DLA @Kind024?

I can't remember.... :getting-stoned:

Greetings @milo, it's the DLA #5, (artifact 1 afghani x 88g13hp). B' describes the artifact 1 afghani in one of his podcasts. Sorry, i'm too lazy to take the time to locate and post a clip.

Right on @milo, best of fortune for grow. I look forward to it going off.

DLA #4 (kashmir 22 x 88g13/hp) is going to be good! Hope you find a gem.

Got really high hopes for that DLA5.! Bought up a few packs to try and find the acrid ic affy he talks about in those pot casts. Sounds amazing!

Greetings everyone, hope your bowls are full of goodness.

Hats off to Paul, a master of manifestation. What a gift he's leaving. Steve Gade on the set...he's a bad ass. He was pulling off intricate jazz solos in one take when he was 21!

4/25/18, Neem oil was sprayed on all of the plants. A few thrips are abound and I wanted to knock them down before taking cuttings. 

• 1 gallon of clean (warm) water.
  • 2 tsp of neem oil.
  • soap nut water for saponins.

To make the soap nut water 3 tablespoons of soapnut powder (an old coffee grinder works well) was simmered in 2.5 cups of water for 45 minutes or so. It reduces to around 2 cups. Strain out any left over bits of soap nuts. It works best to add the saponins to the water first and whip it together as you add the neem oil, a hand held mixer works well.

I haven't found anything that emulsifies like soapnuts.

SAM_3052.thumb.JPG.0012a74b30074b1133ae084a826a5c61.JPG

4/26/18, The first 3 -4 sets of fan leaves were removed to get light to the branchs/cuttings. The leaf photos were taking at the same time.

4/30/18, The plants were sprayed with comfrey water 2 hours before the lights came on. I wanted to get some healthy biology to the phyllosphere along with minerals and hormones for the leaves to help carry them through the cutting phase. I like to collect the leaves when they are young, rapidly growing and rich in hormones.

About 1 gallon of comfrey (hand shredded) was bubbled over night in 2.5 gallons of clean water, strained through a fine mesh collander, diluted 1:1 with clean water and applied with a pump sprayer. The left over leaves make great compost starter and/or worm food.

SAM_3089.thumb.JPG.3c338c5be4ca8d84a26c253fd20363b5.JPG

SAM_3091.thumb.JPG.8e42d2565be8fe864660a1d35d1cbe52.JPG

4/30/18, About half way into the light cycle cuttings were taken and allowed to soak in aloe water overnight to fully hydrate. Aloe makes a good rooting hormone. About 8 tablespoons of fresh aloe was blended with 6 cups of clean water, strained well and diluted 1:3 with clean water. More cutting are taken then needed and the healthiest are plugged. 

SAM_3102.thumb.JPG.26ed61ed04ec17ab5086f731e71ea0b8.JPG

5/1/18, After about 20 hours of soaking the cuttings were plugged. The starter plugs were soaked overnight in water with 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide added per gallon. I hope this kills any unwanteds. The next day, right before using the plugs are drained, rinsed well with clean water and squeezed a couple times to ensure a good exchange.

Three copies of each plant were plugged. The cuttings are kept off to the corner of the room covered with poly to help block the light. The poly will be removed by the layer starting in 2 days. The domes are removed once a day for fresh air exchange and the trays are rotated 180 degrees at the same time. The trays sit on a piece of foam insulation.

SAM_3104.thumb.JPG.45a2f7d15efa643015c46ba4d2da8e42.JPGSAM_3105.thumb.JPG.7f68a309961dd98f20f509da71d85934.JPG

Would "High on the Hog" apply here?

SAM_3098.thumb.JPG.6bedc1359bdc0bc3f1b181dc423956a5.JPG

SAM_3096.thumb.JPG.5c42dd999e72688130a5134e74ee3810.JPG

SAM_3099.thumb.JPG.3062479bc835e6fb82d97a4e84abe53d.JPG

#Q is no longer with us. She was constantly stressed and I just couldn't make her happy no matter what. I want diversity in the f2's, but not weakness...#F is not far behind. Depending on how the cuttings do. 

Also, I was wondering how many photos can be attached per post? There are 3 of each plant (54 total)  that need to be posted yet. Thank you.

peace,

kind

12 minutes ago, Coastal said:

Got really high hopes for that DLA5.! Bought up a few packs to try and find the acrid ic affy he talks about in those pot casts. Sounds amazing!

Thats the same thing I was thinking brother @Coastal! Best of fortune for your search. 

Guest 3rdCoaster

Soapnuts?.   Had to google that one.  Always learning something new in here.

While skimming the thread I thought "Q" was one of the piglets in the pic, not the plant you are feeding them...lol.   I love bacon.  

6 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Soapnuts?.   Had to google that one.  Always learning something new in here.

While skimming the thread I thought "Q" was one of the piglets in the pic, not the plant you are feeding them...lol.   I love bacon.  

Lol, I wish #Q looked that nice. Those were the G13 x PPP copies. All of them had intersex issues in bloom and wont be continued.

The pigs are down to eat any extra cannabis folige laying around. Last season a gopher ate through the roots of one of my plants toward the end...over 6 feet tall and full of frosty flowers. Two pigs ate the whole thing. It was gone in less then 20 minuted except for a couple fat sections of stalk...followed by a long nap.

The bacon is tasty...cured and smoked in-house. I do all the processing in-house, from raising and loving the pigs to the final shot, bleed, scald and butchering. The pigs and their eventual meat are treated with reverence all the way through.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

The soap nut (aka soap berry) from the Sapindus Mokurossi tree contains the highest concentration of saponins known to man...in plant form.

Careful when ordering soapnuts. They are packeged in different ways, catering to different markets. It's the same shit in different piles so it's easy to slip.

I source them in bulk from amazon. Look for broken nuts or nut pieces, they're cheaper. Don't pay more then $6 per pound with shipping. The prices fluctuate so keep an eye for deals. I got 4 pounds for $24 w/shipping. Now I see them for $5 a pound. You may get them cheaper yet if you can sorce them locally and not deal with shipping. 

They should to be stored free of moisture and heat. I vacume seal them in 1/4 -1/2 lb bags and keep them in a cool closet. They need to be double bagged because the pieces can be sharp and poke holes.

If you don't want to grind them yourself they can be purchesed pre-ground...be prepared to pay extra.

I've found an old coffee grinder from a pre-owned store or the cuboard works best to grind them. Soapnut powder rinses well being rich in saponins. But its hard to clean electric coffee grinders thoroughly. Unless you like soap flavored coffee, best to keep them seperate...

Plant pics taken on 4/23/18, 43 days from the soak.

Leaf pics taken on 4/26/18, 46 days from the soak.

The squares on the graph paper = 1 inch.

#A.) Male: Showed on 4/12/18, confirmed on 4/15/18, 35 days from soak.

SAM_2983.thumb.JPG.9cbf6a497b58c9665dc726a7c2098c95.JPG

SAM_2984.thumb.JPG.cb5f4479d36d7be65455c207e8c524e8.JPGSAM_3087.thumb.JPG.54c229a30d6682e6f468bd1e78ef4e50.JPG

#B.) Female: Showed on 4/15/18, confirmed on 4/30/18, 50 days from the soak.

SAM_3026.thumb.JPG.e0a85ff3ed642f4e632e3903d4e01ec4.JPG

SAM_3027.thumb.JPG.310b63b276379c4abe96bd062b4ce128.JPG

SAM_3086.thumb.JPG.49bc62de7affe766e468109cda800285.JPG

#C.) Female: Showed on 4/12/18, confirmed 4/28/18, 48 days from the soak.

SAM_3023.thumb.JPG.1676b481a2b05bcc509e311551c42b76.JPG

SAM_3024.thumb.JPG.bf1ab10e7223779621da49e67d10fdbd.JPG

SAM_3084.thumb.JPG.c5a502fa22a2f7fb576c03282dcbf878.JPG

#D.) Female: Showed on 4/12/18, confirmed on 4/29/18, 49 days from the soak.

SAM_3028.thumb.JPG.8c1971a0dfa334a15d1a29d71f99a4df.JPG

SAM_3029.thumb.JPG.55c6b8189e035a32f7adf734a46fbc6a.JPG

SAM_3083.thumb.JPG.0e52b5b87b53d4c4592faf1160165476.JPG

#E.) Female Showed on 4/10/18, confirmed on 4/14/18, 34 days from the soak.

SAM_3030.thumb.JPG.1b0af470a356119d5b4a48a5bdd099b6.JPGSAM_2992.thumb.JPG.60e604d561f48aa4ee846b563c61225b.JPGSAM_3073.thumb.JPG.0879f836269c39d22127dfe40204e1f8.JPG

#F.) Female: Showed on 4/19/18, confirmed on 4/29/18, 49 days from the soak.

SAM_3032.thumb.JPG.2f3a4cf21bcd77dede61062e91556da9.JPG

SAM_3033.thumb.JPG.83893eac7b4fc8c6e63aab07f01d8817.JPG

SAM_3088.thumb.JPG.5fafc0f1733d9eb49295013a72c2f3b1.JPG

#G.) Male: Showed on 4/10/18, confirmed on 4/14/18, 34 days from the soak.

SAM_3034.thumb.JPG.98653b5b14681cb197e0890df2f43929.JPG

SAM_3035.thumb.JPG.6a05bf3526fab5f844625abcd94fe7f1.JPG

SAM_3081.thumb.JPG.68e879a102c2874cfd7f191fa0349849.JPG

#K.) Male: Showed on 4/12/18, confirmed on 4/29/18, 49 days from the soak.

SAM_3036.thumb.JPG.bef6206ae78f4868a375fd118b79a496.JPG

SAM_3037.thumb.JPG.9f81d72ce0e7c47d8b91b869baf40358.JPG

SAM_3064.thumb.JPG.67342ff8a3b1e9d744e932aeeff36b87.JPG

#L.) Female: Showed and confirmed on 4/10/18, 30 days from the soak. 

SAM_3038.thumb.JPG.db2f3e7de909561024ef682e97774d60.JPG

SAM_3039.thumb.JPG.8fbb8f93279a4c48b800823009de8770.JPG

SAM_3080.thumb.JPG.3757d21a838d99e8e746127a5e9eb206.JPG

#M.) Male: Showed and confirmed on 4/15/18, 35 days from the soak.

SAM_3041.thumb.JPG.13e8ab6e5dfbe0ffec4805c1cde2b53a.JPG

SAM_3042.thumb.JPG.91c6f17e251f6fcdf378a052896cf253.JPG

SAM_3060.thumb.JPG.6aa4bb440b16c27c248b7eb7d472d1f4.JPG

#N.) Male: Showed on 4/10/18, confirmed on 4/12/18, 32 days from the soak.

SAM_3044.thumb.JPG.75c18d15667413b71e3b147fafffc0e3.JPG

SAM_3045.thumb.JPG.12264119a1ad88009cf0001124d2ae52.JPG

SAM_3079.thumb.JPG.10aaed6ee01ccf264473feca6c24671e.JPG

#O.) Female: Showed on 4/15/18, confirmed on 4/18/18, 38 days from the soak.

SAM_3006.thumb.JPG.f2791e0c514ea967391969843d0749bf.JPG

SAM_3007.thumb.JPG.ad1964fbc2c53c1d321533b50dfc4f19.JPG

SAM_3075.thumb.JPG.08092bd4aec474a6cf94b048538bc199.JPG

#P.) Female: Showed on 4/10/18, confirmed on 4/15/18, 35 days from the soak.

SAM_3008.thumb.JPG.37e113800cc6af249fbab152aa7bd7c1.JPG

SAM_3009.thumb.JPG.a7430cfefc3083418ca0417a7fbef010.JPG

SAM_3056.thumb.JPG.d7b0c6d6fa47cf47df8978a45e44a588.JPG

#Q.) Female: Showed on 4/18/18, confirmed on 4/28/18, 48 days from the soak. She has been let go due to stress issues.

SAM_3010.thumb.JPG.e4a55893bbfabc247f8d32138040a329.JPG

SAM_3011.thumb.JPG.9188428035634d56e3f82d81f113407c.JPG

SAM_3066.thumb.JPG.9e46a7a34d9571d77badd6fbbaa4a5a4.JPG

#R.) Female: Showed on 4/10/18, confirmed on 4/13/18, 33 days from the soak.

SAM_3012.thumb.JPG.5ebc5c0c7b8a4ea3b99f3b14a7a41b20.JPG

SAM_3013.thumb.JPG.a379ab9711ef2996f70435498e171eca.JPG

SAM_3070.thumb.JPG.20efd65431064565fa5966ee355b8d5d.JPG

#S.) Female: Showed on 4/10/18, confirmed on 4/15/18, 35 days from the soak.

SAM_3014.thumb.JPG.988ee45f1afe93e96e14a21f0af36e05.JPG

SAM_3015.thumb.JPG.ffbb1fb66420370bc686c050006000d9.JPG

SAM_3077.thumb.JPG.937b008882401ee3dc87fdd675e3a9b4.JPG

#U.) Female: Showed and confirmed on 4/19/18, 39 days from the soak.

SAM_3046.thumb.JPG.d19e75ad77b2aeb8a057bd34601f54d2.JPG

SAM_3047.thumb.JPG.1e26d049cc292bed68c8908f0a8744ab.JPG

SAM_3063.thumb.JPG.9953f226fe8f48362fc4f126e68e195a.JPG

#W.) Female: Showed on 4/12/18, confirmed on 4/27/18, 47 days from the soak.

SAM_3018.thumb.JPG.3e6f91c60dff890ca4b1588a604ca122.JPG

SAM_3019.thumb.JPG.daeab1c1cd0674da13eee5c339adbf0a.JPG

SAM_3069.thumb.JPG.8da8a491822def3a9d13078bbe4ecec7.JPG

peace,

kind

Learning the alphabet with kind024.🤓

I like your approach to a grow show, very scientific.

Huge leaves, very much the same but different in their own way.

:beer:     :popcorneating:   :beer:

Gonna need more beer and pocorn for this show, I will be right back, you need anything while I am out?

Archived