Squishing thread

Limos

Twisted

I would try no more then .5ml on 5g unless your trying to stretch it futher but if want raw cart i would try that ratio and let me know wut you think. Only catch going have to heat it first break it down then add the .5ml to the 5g.

Your using an all natural terp? Wut brand you using? Im guessing if terps your using the raw material to make your on terp combo? Not premade?  @Limos

Edited by Twisted
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Limos

• Ichabod Crane

• imiubu

• Smokin Joe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a bunch of rosin tonight. Was drinking a bit so maybe not 100% clean but I won't mind.    Did some Irene first then cyborg Bette, Medicine Cookies, gorilla fuck, KKush5.    I I

I'm using a manual press from medisun sun farms. Basically an arbor press with machined aluminum heads that accepts a heating element...same they use for electric nails. This particular model has dual

Some CunFusion squished  

Posted Images

Twisted

Not telling you wut to do only recommending something different. Didnt want you to take me wrong just helping a brutha out. 2ml to 5g is almost half dulutent if those are good now try the .5ml to 5 g ratio and you see wut i mean.... hehe 🤘👈

• Like 3
Limos

Thanks @Twisted I tried 1ml per 5 GR at first but it was super thick...I was trying to maintain the pine terps & to get it to flow into the cart I think I would’ve lost a lot of those...bumping the temp so high

One thing i will say is that I had the heat way too high on one batch and 3 carts where nothing but bubbles trapped...partly cause I had the capsule spinning at a high rpm. Anyway I was guessing some terps were starting to boil out.  I’ll post a pic of them. 

• Like 3
Twisted

Pics be awesome i get a better ideal of wuts happen. 

So im guessing you using the magnetic heated stirrer then? Wut temp you running at if so? If still seeing bubbles its cause its not finished yet. Temps are important at this stage wut i learned. Are you using a beaker? Are you covering it? 

@Limos

Also you want it at least 40c when extracting into carts. Wut are you using to pull it from and to fill the carts? 

• Like 2
Oldman michigany budds

Looking great @Limos.. Cant wait to try ur method myself...:hookah:

I really like ur carts from our party @Twisted.. :giphy:Great job bro.. That was me bro...lol

• Like 2