New look for Bad Dawg Freebies.

dragboatjeffy

5ad236f356b39_BadDawgLogo.thumb.JPG.0a13b46226706a533362a65a8a539d46.JPG

16 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Nice new logo got a few of your freebies out of the vault to run outsidethe year @dragboatjeffy any if on the granola #5 x 3 heads is it longer than 9 weeks bloom time

Granola 5 was my keeper from Bodhis Granola funk , It has the taste of GSC but is a med to heavy producer. 3 headed dragon is what I call happy weed,It will have you talking for hours to any one that will listen. In doors they Both finish in 9-10 weeks. I have not grown the cross indoors. I grew several plants of about 7 of the 3Headed crosses out side and they made it until late September and some animails killed them. They were all looking great before then. I was doing a gorrila grow because of the numbers thing.And the testers i gave seeds out to have not done their job. so I do not have good info on the cross. I have had great feed back on the SFV x 3Headed,the Dead Head x 3 headed. I had about 5 females out of 14, that had the blood trait,but that was on the ones that were killed.

Archived