Chiquita Banana s1

Smokin Joe

1 hour ago, Ilynnboy said:

Those cookie crosses there @Smokin Joe?

Nice solid and frosty.

How Strong is the banana terp profile?

No cookies in it. This is Chiquita Banana s1 made by hammer head.

We'll have to wait for someone with better senses to give a profile. I suck at it 

When I first started growing again I searched for these seeds with no success. Any known history on this banana strain I would find interesting. Did it start with sagamartha or orgnkid or go back further.

1 hour ago, blues147 said:

When I first started growing again I searched for these seeds with no success. Any known history on this banana strain I would find interesting. Did it start with sagamartha or orgnkid or go back further.

Further it seems.

It supposedly was Banana OG before the Orgnkd remained it Chiquita Banana according to ICrag...

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Bigpern333

@Smokin Joe are these the ones that cannacruz sold on 4/20 about 3-4 years ago with rb26 on it n I heard hammerhead made them for him I still have my seeds of these I got back then gonna pop them soon how did u like it ? 

On 7/19/2019 at 3:20 AM, Bigpern333 said:

@Smokin Joe are these the ones that cannacruz sold on 4/20 about 3-4 years ago with rb26 on it n I heard hammerhead made them for him I still have my seeds of these I got back then gonna pop them soon how did u like it ? 

yes thats them. Hammer wasn't real happy about that release. it was untested and reports of hermies came about. 

Archived