Some Karma Gear for your face!

Guest milo

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 4:00 PM, brim said:

lemme know if u want a couple few headbanger beans milo and friends.......

Surely since mine was lost IN a overheating prob

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brim has been offline for a few months now.

I talked to him a few weeks ago.

Said He would stop back in eventually just limiting his screen time.

6 hours ago, milo said:

I miss @brim!!!!! :(

Ya man,

Brim is a cool dude.

we talk a little through email.

i am supposed to meet him for a smoke and exchange.

If he hasn’t shown  up here,

I’ll tell him to stop back in..

On 10/18/2017 at 6:06 PM, dojagrower said:

Hey Doja,

There might be a couple I could give you.

I will have to check on it if your serious.

I know that I have some, just not sure How many I have.

lemme know,  and I’ll look through My seeds.

I've gotta update this!  

My garden got knocked up by a Darlins Net male... 😂

So unplanned seeds. Happy Accident!:5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:

About to start some heanbager (thanks @brim!), SBC x DN, (white Romulan x biker) x DN , Karmadown x DN, Ghostrider, crumpled lime (much love to @Tynehead Tom!!! ) and a few other s I can't recall right now....  :rasta.nana:

Still waiting on word from@Karma Genetics on whether I can get some more Skullcap so I can give em a proper test grow.

But he is a busy guy and I can't even imagine what we is going through... 😔

2 hours ago, milo said:

I've gotta update this!  

My garden got knocked up by a Darlins Net male... 😂

So unplanned seeds. Happy Accident!:5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:

Started some heanbager (thanks @brim!), SBC x DN, (white Romulan x biker) x DN , Karmadown x DN, Ghostrider, crumpled lime (much love to @Tynehead Tom!!! ) and a few other s I can't recall right now....  :rasta.nana:

Still waiting on word from@Karma Genetics on whether I can get some more Skullcap so I can give em a proper test grow.

But he is a busy guy and I can't even imagine what we is going through... 😔

Knocking up a garden with a darlins net male .... yummy man. What all got hit?

2 SBCs , karmadown, white Romulan x biker, mob fuck (seedpac/Ninefold), killerqueen redux x mystery male (me), lucky lotus (UI) and a white lotus x Lucky charms (UI)... 

I believe that is all.... 😂  

Part way into a scrap and scrub on the flower box.... Fucking borg!!! 👿

Gotta scrub again then probably scrub again! 😂  then i have a a 1k to put in there.... And perhaps a 400 or a 250 on there with it!! 😱  

Tiny closet... So I have to check the draw before I connect.... 😁👊👊😈

On 10/18/2017 at 6:06 PM, dojagrower said:

Hey @dojagrower,

you know these Headbangers are Sativa Hybrids right?

I thought you didn’t want Sativa’s???

9F0980B5-8F3A-4450-AAB8-A41100CC5303.png

NNo I didnt as that strain was given to me, ha maybe I should really give them a chance , tried once, twice always seem to have problems in flowering , to me to delicate as with them Indicas I think im pretty good with them, now a indica hybrid yes, sativa have to know the time on them, to long bumps into my other but listen you offered seeds I said yes if you chose not to send them no sweat off me bro, just trying to stay in but all in all im good you question a lot like 5.0 this aint the first time you have questioned me whats the problem, I lost a lot of stuff man just trying to rebuild no matter what it is,,,,,, peace ,,,,,,,,,, Dont worry about sending them im good

@ILLYNnboy let me recant that my apologies for going off wrong, yes indeed been having serious issues  but better days ahead , sorry man  really  ,,,,,,,, peace brother my fault,,,,,,,,,, yall good dam peeps here seriously  I apologize

See I have cancer and sometimes I read inti stuff thw wrong way , wow this dam shit , thats why I broke off again to myself so I can concentrate better , I am so sorry , bear with me , just found out its in my bones dam

Wow,

So very sorry to hear that.

I took no offense Dojagrower.

We had discussed your GhostTrainHaze and you stated that you were gonna let it go because of the long flowering time.

I was simply pointing out that Headbanger has a similar flowering cycle.

No More or No Less was meant by my post.

Guest knucklehead bob
8 hours ago, dojagrower said:

See I have cancer and sometimes I read inti stuff thw wrong way , wow this dam shit , thats why I broke off again to myself so I can concentrate better , I am so sorry , bear with me , just found out its in my bones dam

Are you using full extract cannabis oil ?     If not , why not ?

@Illynboy no I havent did no oils, dont know how to make it so I just go with smoking here people are not that free hearted or dont want to show you how to , lol I stay alot to myself now everybody else has no time, one fella on another site was sending me some stuff to try bbut something happend to where he laying low kinda sad for people who try to help others out bummer , ok my friend headed out now foe Dr,. action talk to ya later ,,,,,,,,,,,,, peace my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,

@knucklehead bob my friend trust me ir I knew how to or new someone  I would have been on it from day 1, a lot of people dont understand that disease or tjey dont care lol so it is what it is, man I hurt to lol , some days I aint there.so I apologize for coming off wrong im not that type of person thou is it easy to make if so I need to know how I have no equipment if it takes that just my growing stuff

Guest knucklehead bob

I am going to be making some here in the near future , it is my belief that the process is more time consuming than difficult . I know a guy that's been making it since '09 that is happy to lend a hand . He uses ever clear as the solvent and re-claims it to use again . I swear it is beyond my comprehension how/why a person would use mineral spirits to make cannabis oil . That's what is always used in parts cleaning tanks for auto parts & stuff for chris sake not to mention that nasty odor . . . O.o

I just need to get some alcohol and some thing to cook it down . The process is pretty much the same using alcohol as apposed to mineral spirits except for the re-claim process . He (Rick Simpson) uses iso-alcohol in this video 

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content.

To save on costs I do my main extraction with 99.99 ISO and then once evaporated, I add enough everclear to liquify, and agitate the oil, and re-evaporate to remove impurities. 

Juicing fresh cannabis is also an amazing way to get upto 500mg of cannabinoids in a single dose.

Archived