Some Karma Gear for your face!

Guest milo

12 minutes ago, Ganja Ken said:

To save on costs I do my main extraction with 99.99 ISO and then once evaporated, I add enough everclear to liquify, and agitate the oil, and re-evaporate to remove impurities. 

Juicing fresh cannabis is also an amazing way to get upto 500mg of cannabinoids in a single dose.

Not trying to dis or offend ya bro because I've made tons and tons of oil with ISO back in the day and smoked it all with pleasure 

but once you put ISO in the mix, they will be trace metals and other undesirables left behind, even with a vac purge. 

Not trying to offend anyone because espically you bro but I'm just sharing knowlage I learned from Greywolf over on ic mag, he's 100% legit and the best in the business for extraction info and data

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow fellas didnt know it was going down like that,  thanks knucklehead bob that video broke it down really understanding  thanks gonna try when I get a grow done, im on ass end right now but thats educatinal

• 8 months later...
Guest knucklehead bob
On 10/23/2017 at 11:07 AM, dojagrower said:

Wow fellas didnt know it was going down like that,  thanks knucklehead bob that video broke it down really understanding  thanks gonna try when I get a grow done, im on ass end right now but thats educatinal

I'm glad you got to see it !

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content.

So jealous @Slick rick!!! :rasta.nana:

Been seeing so many of these on IG lately!! 👊

Health issues have kept me out of the garden....  I keep trying, every time i seem fail. 😔  :getting-stoned:

Still have the crumbled lime from @Karma Genetics to start and a few others.... So the show will continue!! :beavisnbutthead:

Thanks again to karma for putting up with me!!!

:5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:

got lots of Karma gear in the greenhouse right now. A few Crumbled Limes, a few Old Grandpa Scratches and a few C95A Strawberry x Mandarina S1.

saw Old Grandpa Scratch LTD listed at gorilla so there musta been a few packs left after all...... I might have to hit those

good to know fellas...... i haven't kept up to speed on what's going on over at icmag/seedbay ect . Someone just sent me a link to the old grandpa scratch listing..... now that i realize it was old gypsy nirvana stock..... fuk that. I'll just stick to getting my beans from GLG hehehe

Archived