2018 Collaboration with Tonygreen - Gorilla Bubblebx3 crosses

fabvariousk

I decided to start a new thread to show off all the Gorilla Bubble crosses I have made so far in a collaboration with @Tonygreen. Using a few males from a pack of his Gorilla Bubblebx3 I pollinated some of my best ladies to create what I believe will be some of the most potent, stinky, and beautiful cannabis plants ever bred!

i just pulled most of the mothers and will try to get some of them into GLG by early may.

2018 Antenna/Tonygreen Collaboration Seedlist

Gorilla Banana (Antenna Banana Haze X GBbx3)

Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite (Lemon Lazerlite X GBbx3)

Gorilla Grapelazerlite (Grapelazerlight2 X GBbx3)

Gorilla Headgames (Headgames4 X GBbx3)

Gorilla Dragon OG (SFV OG KUSH x 3 headed dragon X GBbx3)

SGGB (Sour Gorilla X GBbx3)

Gorillas in the Mist-Red Lazerlite 5 (RedMatrimonyKalimist X GBbx3)

Each one will blow your mind!

These crosses should push the limits of potency a plant can possess! 

Now that this round of GBbx3 males is done, I just put a big 3dg13 male into the flowering room along with several Gorilla Bubblebx3, Sour Gorilla, Pineapple3dg13, 3dg13, Granola x 3hdrgn, and Super Lazerlite females for some more super heavy hitters!

when you get your seeds feel free to post and talk about them here. I am going to start some right now.....

:smiley-smoking-bong:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you throw pics up of the moms dude?

Some legendary smoke coming out of these. Great to have a home grown z labs collabo come to fruition. Amazing and wide crosses to make some stellar f1s.

2 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

2018 Antenna/Tonygreen Collaboration Seedlist  Mom pics

IMG_8486.thumb.JPG.3aad9a0a1cd82f786a6fe899a1675a31.JPG

Gorilla Banana (Antenna Banana Haze X GBbx3)

IMG_8498.thumb.JPG.7ff718731efbc4d1c0273b4824e8798c.JPG

Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite (Lemon Lazerlite X GBbx3)

IMG_8496.thumb.JPG.018a4e62693d4569233b3ca939d5f332.JPG

Gorilla Grapelazerlite (Grapelazerlight2 X GBbx3)

IMG_8484.thumb.JPG.83150b0f7f1082bc7af078f0c1acc65a.JPG

Gorilla Headgames (Headgames4 X GBbx3)

IMG_8500.thumb.JPG.f1731e06da8361408c859ba4c23e8c5b.JPG

Gorilla Dragon OG (SFV OG KUSH x 3 headed dragon X GBbx3)

IMG_8489.thumb.JPG.fbc9a22e9efde1060d19a74a78be432c.JPG

SGGB (Sour Gorilla X GBbx3)

IMG_8494.thumb.JPG.ecce6eb980ce40d1af13cb03aa9a924d.JPG

Gorillas in the Mist-Red Lazerlite 5 (RedMatrimonyKalimist X GBbx3)

IMG_8492.JPG

Gorilla Bubblebx3 male used for crosses

They all look incredible guys! The Gorilla Headgames seems to pull me in every time I scroll past...can't wait to see some of the  progeny.

Great work guys, team work makes the dream work.

peace,

kind

I don't know if I have ever been as excited about trying new strains as I am about these! Already have a dozen Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite seedlings popped and about to go in the dirt. I have lots of beautiful beans drying and more to harvest! 

The Gorilla Banana, Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite, and Gorilla Grapelazerlite seeds are plentiful as well as being big, dark, and fat! I gave a bunch of the Gorilla Bubble f2's to the old timer grower whom I have posted alot of pictures of his big outdoor grows of my seeds. I did not even show him the finished buds because I want him to experience it for himself when he has some flowering monsters in his greenhouse that start to stank! Gorilla Bubble will shock the most experienced grower with it's incredible dankness!

i also gave him the Antonic x 3hdragon seeds I got from GLG. He said I could pollinate some of those with Gorilla Bubble and 3dg13 pollen this summer to make some super cannaboid hybrids. 

That  Gorilla Grape Lazerlite sounds killer guys.

Love me some grape flavors @fabvariousk.

How does the grape flavor come through on the Grape Lazerlite?

I cant say I’ve seen that one listed at GLG?

@Ilynnboy if you look at the first page of the Welcome to Antenna Seeds thread it discusses GL2 more thoroughly.

in a nutshell it begins with DJ Short Grape Krush X Doublegum female which was crossed with my LVD male to create Grapelazerlite1

IMG_8511.thumb.JPG.f7b4f139654b8e0be7f0f5c22e26c5f7.JPG

GK X DG

After running hundreds of GL1 I found a special plant that I called the GrapeHaze. It tasted like grape candy and has a super euphoric high. The GrapeHaze was crossed with my prize 3dg13 male to create Grapelazerlite2

IMG_8510.thumb.JPG.adbe83735341c00b587b70e3f6ab0cb5.JPG

GrapeHaze

IMG_8512.thumb.JPG.e243b29f3e20b9586ed496f1fd0246b6.JPG

3dg13

IMG_8509.thumb.JPG.532b5546c6b1e25a766cc72377b92de9.JPG

Grapelazerlite2

Grapelazerlite2 was the mother of Purplelazerlite1, Red Lazerlite2 and Grapelazerlite3 and had a super limited release. It is a cross of the two most tasty and euphoric sativas ever! I used it because I wanted the Gorilla crosses to use the best possible parentage!

Thanks @fabvariousk.

It looks like you put plenty of work into that grape haze run trying to find a special Mom.

Did you list those grape Lazerlite ‘s on Seedbay?

I hate to give those guys my money, but those sound Great..

Happy grape meds..

Thanks for the awesome reply @fabvariousk

Much appreciate the time that you took to answer my questions.

I sent a few packs to them years ago and sure they are long gone. PL1 and PL3 are both decendants of the GL2 and both currently available or you can wait a couple of weeks till i send in the Gorilla Grape Lazerlite. It will be interesting to see how much the Gorilla Bubble overpowers the grape flavor or if the two will blend into a some kind of wonderful grape super glue candy!

i am anticipating similar flavor discoveries in the Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite. The original Lemon Lazerlite could taste like any tropical fruit you could imagine so the flavor possibilites are endless and incredible with it as well.

The Gorilla Headgames, Gorillas in the Mist, SGGB, and Gorilla Dragon OG will take a few more weeks as they were pollinated last but my wife and I will start packing up the Grape, Lemon, and Banana beans in a week or so to make sure they are good and ready!

420th post! 

4 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

If the blue gb is any indication tjose terps will transfer over spledidly!

So  @Tonygreen,    the GB is what I’ve heard of as a transparent male?

No smells or flavors transferred from the male?

Only structure?

Flower structure, plant structure and resin production is added. Only minor affects on terpene from my outcrosses so far. The blue gb, lime gb and ruby red all took on the mothers profile for the most part.

From my understanding repeated backcrossing creates a large number of break points in the DNA which many talk about as "combinability"

It should be interesting to see the difference in the 3dg13 female x Gorilla Bubble male seeds I just made with the Gorilla Bubble female X 3dg13 male seeds I am about to make. Both of those strains could be considered "transparent boosters" of anything they touch so their combination should cover all the cannaboid bases in abundance. I am keeping those though ;) right now for my experimentation and pleasure!:smiley-smoking-bong:

I imagine the gb will tighten flowers here and throw resin production into overdrive while pulling flowering time down. With maximum thc production and the over the top terpenes god only knows what the smoke will be like...

The wide crosses should make for some amazing f1s.

This is gonna be some serious shit. Buckle up!

Yes sir! These are going to rule!

IMG_4430.thumb.JPG.62177bc93ea5d1fda5c258efbe136d70.JPG

If you are wondering if these seeds will be viable I am now pulling out lots of these seedlings from under the plants I just pulled!

if they will grow like this in clay and cedar chips I think they will be ok ;)

IMG_4431.thumb.JPG.dce1a1d3dda315f529763961c0fbd9a8.JPG

Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite seedlings!

I have the Gorilla Grape Lazerlite, Gorilla Banana, and Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite packs ready to go!

Having a wife with small fingers and a good eye for ripe beans is awesome!

Let the adventure begin......

IMG_8526.JPG

Guest imiubu

:popcorn:  Beautiful work.  That boy is sexy.  IMHO Males don't get the props they deserve. 

I got my eyes on that Gorilla Lemon Lazerlite! 

This colab just put you on my most wanted list, lol, next purchase!!! Will these hit glg shortly. Very nice work to both of you gents!!!

I should get them in the mail monday which will get them to GLG by next weekend and then it is up to @dragboatjeffy when he wants to list them! 

I have made 50 packs of Gorilla Banana 15 seed packs that are comprised of 7 seeds from the Antenna Banana Haze mom that I thought was the most beautiful and sweet smelling and 8 seeds from a mixture of the other incredible ABH moms I pollinated.

30 packs each of Gorilla Grape and Lemon Lazerlite 13 seed packs.

i think that will be good to start and have enough stock to make more when needed. 

All three are destined to become legends!

i just put some Gorilla Grape Lazerlites in a paper towel because I just have to know what the GB does to the flavor and potency of the Grapelazerlite2!

i will pop some Gorilla Banana soon as well. You should too before it becomes as ubiquitous as Cookies and OGkush and you can say you grew it from the original breeder and not the ripoff clone being hyped by whatever whack Cali crew decides to rename it and call it their own! I can already picture those mother fuckers in their stupid baseball caps!! 🤣🤣if you see those guys you tell that 23 yo bitch with the stretched out lobes he did not breed shit! (Sorry, i am getting mad at people that will exist in the future again).

The rest of the seeds will be done soon except for the Gorillas in the Mist which will take a few more weeks because that Red Matrimony likes to take forever to ripen her seeds.

:beavisnbutthead:

I think the open structure of most gb males will lend itself well to these more pure sativa moms. Kind of the best of both worlds. You can tell by the node length your male had it. 

Might help create some huge solid colas too. You can see that in windy cities ruby red mom and the Gorilla snatch he made. 

Excited to see the greatness to come!

Archived