PLL3 breeder pack cluster f*ck grow

Shooter

21 days after the flip to 12/12. Ran the 600w hps for 5 days then switched to 1000w hps. Temps went up 3-4*F with the switch in bulbs. They were flipped at 20" and are now 25-30" depending on the pheno. I doubt they will stretch much more but we'll find out. Haven't had much chance to smoke the 3 I chopped on 4/20 but my friends love it except for the few that can't live without couchlock. The 2 plants on the right are Glueroom.

P1010986.thumb.JPG.0f87bc16ae56a4fb1c640ae079317add.JPG

P1010992.thumb.JPG.ab1bd493abd57173fbc6201d82382cc2.JPG

Pll1 pheno

P1010993.thumb.JPG.a2245fc91abbee70bb69d4d22429f3fb.JPG

Yes, you should not expect much couch lock with that one unless you are lightweight and anything strong makes you sleepy.

beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing

7 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Nice looking run Shooter.  Those are set to stack it up.   Whats the verdict on the new hoods?

So far, so good. They definitely throw the light and reduce the hotspot directly under the hood. The only problem is I keep hitting my head on them since I'm used to the previous set-up I ran. 

• 1 month later...

Day 60 update. I've had a couple of issues so they look kind of beat up. I just figured out this morning that I forgot to switch to the 1K ballasts when I switched bulbs a month ago. Oops. The timer module failed after a storm a week ago and it put them on a 14 on/10 off cycle so they went into reveg and started to foxtail. Hope they don't hermie on me.

P1020014.thumb.JPG.fcf9749e20d0a09b6ff9b8e499b3e4f6.JPG

P1020015.thumb.JPG.6c7e4dc8da739151f90aa5b4e2ee0d78.JPG

P1020016.thumb.JPG.e14b5fc1e77616779d0f30887c4c27c5.JPG

@Shooter the samples look tasty! They look like a nice mix of the Pineapple and the Purplelazerlite 🙂 I hope thse ladies stay ladies for you. Shit happens so dont sweat it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 6:27 PM, fabvariousk said:

@Shooter the samples look tasty! They look like a nice mix of the Pineapple and the Purplelazerlite 🙂 I hope thse ladies stay ladies for you. Shit happens so dont sweat it!

Those 56 day samples are very potent. I actually preferred it to the last run that went 70 days. I didn't give em a chance to hermie and chopped at day 65.

P1020025.JPG

I am not surprised you like the early samples better!

i have found that pulling them on the earlier side to be preferable as well. I am not kidding when I say these are FAST sativas!

nice harvest! I bet you will really enjoty it 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 5:18 AM, Ilynnboy said:

Nice pull.

waiting on the smoke report..:kitty:

At harvest it had a sweet fruity skunk smell that reminded me of some of BOG's gear. After it's been in the jar it's changed to a citrus/lemon pine smell.

Smoke wise it has a lemon hash flavor that coats your throat and nose with mostly hash flavor on exhale. The buzz is uplifting but not too racy that takes a few to kick in. Visuals are more 3D like a slight shroom buzz and sounds are more distinct.Couple hits lasts 2-3 hours for me. The PLL1 pheno has light fluffy buds but it has out yielded the 3DG13 pheno 2 runs in a row.

As far as the 3DG13 pheno it is also excellent smoke but I don't care for it at all. It doesn't taste bad but the smell of it being smoked actually is sickening to me. It is so thick and pungent I feel like I'm getting a coating of it on me when my wife smokes it in the house. I have about 12 different strains on hand and I can tell every time she gets that one out. I gave her all of it and told her to stay the fuck away from mine! 

Damn @Shooter fine smoke report!

i have never been complimented so nicely by someone saying they don't like something! :smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon:

i am glad your wife can handle the hard stuff!

Archived