GG4 bx 4 project

Smokin Joe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm gonna drink beer it's gotta be a hiny. Acquired a taste for it about 35years ago and don't drink any other beers.  

Btw, I like what's on that tv. 

Limo nice choice ha!

Gorilla Dubble uses the sour dubb clone for a mom.

Upcoming is gonna be NYCO x'er, and GB BX3 x an S2 cut I found from hammers dubb s2's.

• 5 months later...

I have done the germ test on the bx2 seeds and they are 100% so I was thinking of doing a small drop to spread some around. Any interest?

cool man ;) meanwhile I'm gonna pound thru the rest of these darlin's net F1's , have another 7 soaking right now :beer:

Btw there may be some fuck darlin's net (gorilla fuck x dn bx1) beans attached

Just now, dansbuds said:

wish i could help joe . but i've got to much on my plate now with not enough room to do it in .......

Dan you'll get a fat pack for the vault so no worries brutha

Guest dansbuds
2 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

What favor? Shit over the years the scales are way heavier on your side brutha.

favors not the right word , but you know what i mean lol.  one hand washes the other in my world .

Tick Tock. Nice dude. The recombine will be sooner than later.

If this is the Dansbud shout out thread I should start spamming. I never would be were I am in many ways if it wasn't for you brother! Never would made it our if it wasn't for you. I have determined I have ptsd from being stuck in a fucking war zone so long so you probably put a few years back on my life ha.

You should see the taller ones a lot easier from sprout now joe? 

1 minute ago, Tonygreen said:

I have my male for bx 3. He's in flower, just waiting on him to spew lol

Guest dansbuds
On 4/30/2017 at 8:53 PM, Tonygreen said:

If this is the Dansbud shout out thread I should start spamming. I never would be were I am in many ways if it wasn't for you brother! Never would made it our if it wasn't for you. I have determined I have ptsd from being stuck in a fucking war zone so long so you probably put a few years back on my life ha.

You should see the taller ones a lot easier from sprout now joe? 

as i've said many times dude , no need to thank me ! i'm just glad i was able to help ! theres been times that i wouldn't have been able & i hate that feeling !

Found this in my bx2 germ test. 5/5 and I'm keeping an eye on this 1 

IMG_1069.JPG

Think I'll call it lucky clover 🍀 

Nice,

I hope it stays unique like that.

Most I have had look like that eventually grow out of it.

Pretty cool anyway.

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Got ya a pack set a side.

awesome man!! thanx a bunch :rasta.nana:

I still gotta check in with dbj on the other stuff you were sending.... kinda slipped my mind with everything going on over here hehe

Gonna be a whole lotta awesome coming outta my garden for the forseeable future thanx to you guys :D

haha maybe it's my stoner memory.... I'll check pm's and be in touch LOLZ

I got some stuff to send yer way pretty soon too :D

Archived